OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 30, 2014, 02:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catholic School in Australia Agrees to Let Boy Named Hell Enroll  (Read 5146 times) Average Rating: 0
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »

Wow, there is a Jude in the Bible? I didn't know that!  Tongue And yet, while Jude isn't an uncommon name, I've yet to hear of someone called Judas, at least as the name that they use in public. Regarding name changes, I asked for the name changes because I didn't want to misrepresent myself, not because I suddenly took issue with the name changes. I have flirted with the idea of asking for another name change, because I don't want the current name to give the false impression that I'm Orthodox, but I figured that I've had enough changes. Though I only remember two name changes (slave of christ was never a user name, as far as I can remember; it was a log in name, which no one ever saw until people saw it in the tags section).

are you not an orthodox? what are you? just curious since you mentioned it.
You do realize that you just replied to posts that are over 5 years old? ozgeorge rarely ever posts here anymore, and a lot has changed with Asteriktos since 2007.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:12:45 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: