OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 07:15:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If there is something wrong in a post, say something  (Read 1284 times) Average Rating: 0
dantxny
OC.net Mineshaft gap
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Russian

« on: June 23, 2007, 12:37:22 AM »

If anyone feels that there is an ad hominem attack or something unwarrented then please, please use the Report to Moderator Button!  It is at the bottom of each post on the right hand side.  If that does not work for you, then send either a pm to the board's moderator or to myself of Cleveland.  We try to catch things that are over the top, but this is a huge forum and we cannot catch everything; furthermore, something may be offencive, but we may not realise it or it may be something special that warrents individual attention.  This forum is a community and can only work with full cooperation with everyone.  When we see something unaccepable we try to take the neccesary procedure to deal with the situation as to what we judge the gravity amounts to.
Thank you. 

Daniel,
Global Moderator
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 12:41:05 AM by dantxny » Logged

"If you give the average Frenchman a choice between a reforming president who would plug the country's huge deficit and a good cheese, he would probably opt for the cheese." - Stephen Clarke
I think the French may be on to something here.
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 12:49:05 AM »

And just to repeat: if you need to report a post in Free For All, you need to pm me (the "Report to Moderator" function is not working correctly there). Please see this sticky post: http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,11803.0.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 12:49:26 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Tags: reporting posts 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: