Author Topic: Another Forum Upgrade...  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Robert

• "Amazing"
  • Archon
Another Forum Upgrade...
« on: April 29, 2003, 11:59:47 PM »
Hi Friends,

Just wanted to inform you that either this weekend or the following I will be upgrading the board yet again to fix some bugs and also to add some new features!

Bobby

Offline Frobie

• Quasi Vero Monaco
  • High Elder
  • Rublev's Trinity
    • Oriental Institute
Re:Another Forum Upgrade...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 12:43:54 AM »
Jeez, again!!!!!!!!!!????? I can't keep up with all of this!

Offline sinjinsmythe

• High Elder
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 12:59:23 AM »
What new features are you adding? I do have a suggestion for a feature. How about adding a feature at the bottom of the forum that tells how many users are in chat. Also, I think we need to promote the chat room more. Right now it is under utilized. Maybe give people points for chatting? Also, how about a spell check feature for the site? :psychdelic:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2003, 01:51:57 AM by sinjinsmythe »
Life is just one disappointment after another.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 04:21:22 PM »
Would it be possible to change the color of links somewhat? The color doesn't really stand out and it's sometimes easy to pass over a link when reading a text. Do you see what I mean? :cwm16:
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus