Author Topic: Search Function  (Read 1241 times)

Offline EkhristosAnesti

• 'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
  • Archon
  • Pope St Kyrillos VI
Search Function
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
The search function has been down since forever!
No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus

Offline serb1389

• Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
  • Global Moderator
  • Merarches
  • Michał Kalina's biggest fan
Re: Search Function
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 02:31:22 PM »
Yah...some things work and others don't. 

I'm not sure what others are experiencing but this is what's up on my end of things. 
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »
Worked fine for me this morning.

Aristokles ( I liked my old screen name...pronouncing the mess above sounds like a poor version of "Old MacDonald Had a Farm....)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:56:29 PM by Αριστοκλής »
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Toumarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 01:35:58 AM »
Ya, I'm depressed because I do want to find this one thread, and I can't via the search feature.  :'(
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline serb1389

• Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
  • Global Moderator
  • Merarches
  • Michał Kalina's biggest fan
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 08:26:15 AM »
You could just look at every thread in the section.  That's what I had to do for one of my searches. 

Just a thought...
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Offline GiC

• Resident Atheist
  • Site Supporter
  • Merarches
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:59:26 AM »
Ya, I'm depressed because I do want to find this one thread, and I can't via the search feature.  :'(

Many, though not all, of the threads are archived in google, did you try a site specific google search? You could get lucky.
"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry