OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 18, 2014, 11:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Used English liturgical books needed for China  (Read 796 times) Average Rating: 0
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« on: May 10, 2007, 11:11:03 AM »

Quote from: CHEN Mitrophan
Used English liturgical books needed for China

The Orthodox Fellowship of All Saints of China is looking to collect used English liturgical books to send to mainland China to assist the local Chinese Orthodox who can read English to follow along during reader services, and also to use as additional references to cross-check while making a modern Chinese translation of liturgical texts, and at the moment for Great Vespers service. If you or your parish library have a spare English liturgical book to donate, please contact Mitrophan Chin at StMitrophan@Yahoo.com or 857-829-1569 with a list of what you have. All donations are tax-deductible in the USA.

Specifically we are in need of English translation of the following:

• Lenten Triodion
  • Festal Menaion
  • Octoechos
  • Pentecostarion
  • Horologion (various editions including usage according to the Greek, Slavonic, and the Old Rite)

Thanks again for all those who can help in this missionary endeavor.

-Mitrophan

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Tags: China Chinese Horologion Menaion Pentecostarion Octoechos Triodion Orthodox Slavonic Byzantine 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: