Author Topic: هل أحد يريد أن يكتب/يتكلم هناك في اللغة العربية؟ (anyone to practise MSA?)  (Read 144 times)

Offline Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: POC, but my heart belongs to Antioch
تجد هناك المواضيع في اللهجة المصرية ومع أسئلة لغوية ولكن لا أحد كتب شيئا في الفصحى. أنا اعرف بعض الناس يعرفون العربية هناك وممكن احد يرد أن يدرب مُؤَهّلاته؟
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
If I had an Arabic keyboard installed...
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”- St. Ambrose of Milan

"Now one cannot be a half-hearted Christian, but only entirely or not at all." -Fr. Seraphim Rose

"He who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." (1 John 4:20)

Offline Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
If I had an Arabic keyboard installed...

I use Google translator's keyboard; I know, it's slow, but better this than nothing.
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
I wish I had the time to learn.   :-\
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
La ana, ana assif. :P

(xO4Cx, you can write like this)
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
La ana, ana assif. :P

(xO4Cx, you can write like this)
لكن هذا صعب لأن في اللغة العربية تجد الحروف الخصة لهذه اللغة، مثلا هذا فرق بين بعد وبعض
In English بعد is ba'd ("yet") and بعض is ba'd ("some"). Only if you use the scientific transcription it would be readable, but I think it's easier to use the Google's Arabic keyboard then ;)