OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 09:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And now for something completely different  (Read 723 times) Average Rating: 0
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« on: April 17, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »

http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925

A two-minute comedy video of Will Ferrell fighting with his landlord would be funny. But when you make the landlord a 2-year-old girl with a temper and a drinking problem, you've got comedy gold.

The viral video is called "The Landlord," a simple production between Ferrell and longtime collaborator Adam McKay. It's McKay's 2-year-old daughter who plays Pearl, Ferrell's verbally abusive landlord with a penchant for beer.

The video appears on FunnyOrDie.com, a website the duo's production company created as a place for them (and other, lesser-known comedians) to show off their short videos.

McKay told the L.A. Times that he's not worried about his daughter picking up bad language: "She's in that phase right now where you can repeat anything to her and she won't remember it." Kids saying "bitch" is always funny.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »

Hilarious video!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 09:14:57 AM »

Koolness
Tags: Will Ferrell and The Landlord 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: