Poll

Do you believe that fornication is a mortal sin??

Yes
33 (61.1%)
No
21 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Is Fornication a Mortal Sin?  (Read 59331 times)

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
  • This place holds to nothing....
  • Faith: Does it matter?
  • Jurisdiction: Unverifiable, so irrelevant
Re: Is Fornication a Mortal Sin?
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2016, 03:32:29 PM »
I don't talk for myself I talking for the girl I like, it's the daughter of the priest and she is kissed another man. So I wonder if I must to like her or not, or to talk to her or not.

The one who has already refused to give you her email?

With her we become friends and we talked every night on skype.

She's still a grown woman. Don't say anything.

She don't talk to me anymore, because I did what my priest tell me, to tell her that I love her as my priest told me to say to her, and now she don't talk to me anymore, I see her today again in the church I say to her hello (name) two times she don't even look at me, do you think I should keep trying to talk to her?

I think you should probably leave her alone.

I honor her but she doesn't deserve that, she say that she like somebody else.

Everyone deserves to have their wishes respected about their choices.....she likes someone else....honor that and don't keep trying to push talking to her. 

All opinions expressed by myself are quite tragically my own, and not those of any other poster or wall hangings.

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
Re: Is Fornication a Mortal Sin?
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2016, 06:32:39 PM »
I don't talk for myself I talking for the girl I like, it's the daughter of the priest and she is kissed another man. So I wonder if I must to like her or not, or to talk to her or not.

The one who has already refused to give you her email?

With her we become friends and we talked every night on skype.

She's still a grown woman. Don't say anything.

She don't talk to me anymore, because I did what my priest tell me, to tell her that I love her as my priest told me to say to her, and now she don't talk to me anymore, I see her today again in the church I say to her hello (name) two times she don't even look at me, do you think I should keep trying to talk to her?

No. There is no point in chasing after a bird that flies away.  If anything it sound like she's missing out of a fine & sensitive young man...her loss.
Simply go to Church and worship and enjoy God.
God is The Creator of All Free Beings