OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 17, 2014, 02:59:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Foreign Language Options on Site  (Read 1548 times) Average Rating: 0
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« on: February 01, 2007, 03:32:27 PM »

Dear all,

I am not sure if this is OK for me to put, or even if it belongs here, but i'm sure someone will move it if it doesn't. 

In case no one noticed we have new options in the discussion in Foreign Languages section of the site. 

You can start new threads in "Romance Languages" or "Other Languages" which is very beneficial to those of us who would like to brush up on foreign dialogue. 

I hope all of you foreign language speakers take advantage of this. 

I would also like to personally thank all the administrators and Mods. who made this happen.  I for one really appreciate it. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »

You're very welcome!  We want to cater to our community.

With that being said, feel free to contact me with any requests or recommendations that you may have.

Robert
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

I knew this thread was somewhere....

We've added a "Greek Languages" subforum in the Foreign Languages section: for all forms of Greek (Classical, Koine, Pastristic, Katharevousa, Modern, Cypriot, etc.).

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »

In order to facilitate more discussion in the Foreign Language Fora, and to assure that those fora "run smoothly," a number of our current moderators have accepted the challenge of double-duty and will also moderate the various Foreign Language Subfora (Slavic Languages, Discussion en Espanol, Romance Languages, Practice English, Other Languages, and Greek Languages).

Thank you to all the moderators who have accepted this challenge!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: