OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 04:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 415907 times) Average Rating: 5
William
Muted
Protokentarchos

« Reply #5445 on: August 07, 2013, 04:04:03 PM »

PTA, this is an odd brand of white knightery, only instead of defending chicks you're defending old dudes who like to antagonize teenagers about sports on religious forums.

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #5446 on: August 07, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »

PTA, this is an odd brand of white knightery, only instead of defending chicks you're defending old dudes who like to antagonize teenagers about sports on religious forums.
Seems to me as if you're antagonizing the old dude.
William
Muted
Protokentarchos

« Reply #5447 on: August 08, 2013, 03:08:41 PM »

Nope. J Michael just decides he has to interject his smug  Roll Eyes emoticons every time I make a post about the Reds for some reason. Then you decide to interject your smug white knightery when I respond in turn.

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #5448 on: August 08, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »

Nope. J Michael just decides he has to interject his smug  Roll Eyes emoticons every time I make a post about the Reds for some reason. Then you decide to interject your smug white knightery when I respond in turn.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<smug emoticon Kiss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

white      knight

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #5449 on: August 08, 2013, 04:02:57 PM »

I have no problems with the introduction of the term "white knight" on this forum. However, if people start talking about "alpha males" I'm going to go crazy with frustration. I know, I know, I'm so beta.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
William
Muted
Protokentarchos

« Reply #5450 on: August 08, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »

I have no problems with the introduction of the term "white knight" on this forum. However, if people start talking about "alpha males" I'm going to go crazy with frustration. I know, I know, I'm so beta.

It's okay, we'll be using the term "alpha male" in the singular. To refer to me.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #5451 on: August 08, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »

Beta is supposed to be the new, improved version.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #5452 on: August 08, 2013, 04:47:29 PM »

Beta is supposed to be the new, improved version.

That's because it's beta than the older one.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5453 on: August 08, 2013, 10:53:45 PM »

Nope.
Actually, you can deny that you're engaging in a certain behavior, but you cannot deny what your behavior looks like to me.

J Michael just decides he has to interject his smug  Roll Eyes emoticons every time I make a post about the Reds for some reason. Then you decide to interject your smug white knightery when I respond in turn.
And you choose to be hostile for some reason.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5454 on: August 10, 2013, 01:58:20 PM »

Will there ever be another player who dominated his sport like Gretzky did in hockey?

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #5455 on: August 10, 2013, 04:57:28 PM »

Will there ever be another player who dominated his sport like Gretzky did in hockey?

Not likely. But it'll be fun to see.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #5456 on: August 10, 2013, 07:40:07 PM »

Without using PED's?

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #5457 on: August 11, 2013, 05:09:17 AM »

Gretzky, Pele, Ali, Jordan... and then there is Dave Freeman:

http://worldrec.info/2011/08/15/dave-freeman-greatest-badminton-player-who-ever-lived/

Selam
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:10:35 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5458 on: August 13, 2013, 11:49:30 PM »

Alvarez seems to finally be coming around with the hitting... relatively speaking anyway; I mean, the guy is never gonna be anywhere near .300 for a season, but he may get to .270 at some point in his career. Maybe. Considering his terrible start, if he can get his average that high by the end of this season I will be overjoyed (he's currently at .240, but had a good June with a .313 avg.)

Seven weeks later, and his average is... *drum roll* ... .234  police
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:50:08 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #5459 on: August 14, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »

Alvarez seems to finally be coming around with the hitting... relatively speaking anyway; I mean, the guy is never gonna be anywhere near .300 for a season, but he may get to .270 at some point in his career. Maybe. Considering his terrible start, if he can get his average that high by the end of this season I will be overjoyed (he's currently at .240, but had a good June with a .313 avg.)

He's a power hitter, so it isnt too too bad. His HR total and RBI toal are good, so, that's what counts.

SCREW BON JOVI!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5460 on: August 14, 2013, 10:49:14 PM »

He's a power hitter, so it isnt too too bad. His HR total and RBI toal are good, so, that's what counts.

True... and he's my starting 3rd basemen on my fantasy team this season, so I can't complain too much...  Grin

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5461 on: August 15, 2013, 02:05:26 AM »

Really? A mediocre hitter in the middle of a good lineup will get more RBI than a great hitter in the middle of a lousy lineup. Personally, give me a lineup of guys who get on base a lot and hit a lot of doubles and home runs, together with a great rotation and bullpen, and I'm likely to win the World Series. Home runs by themselves may mean something, but batting average and RBI are grossly overrated statistics.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5462 on: August 17, 2013, 12:18:31 AM »

Tony Gwynn was pretty cool.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #5463 on: August 31, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5464 on: August 31, 2013, 03:58:33 PM »

And we're off! College football is back, and the Oregon Ducks are already on the scoreboard. 1:31 into their game against Nicholls State, and the Ducks already lead 7-0.

GO DUCKS!
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5465 on: August 31, 2013, 09:36:46 PM »

That was probably the ugliest 35-10 win I’ve ever seen. My Crimson Tide definitely did not play like a team that’s ready to compete for another National Championship. The offensive line was pitiful. Granted, we lost some outstanding offensive linemen to graduation, but we still have lots of talent up front. But they certainly did not play up to their potential today. Va Teach out rushed us, and not many teams do that. We only scored two offensive touchdowns. The other scores came on a pick six, and two outstanding plays by Christion Jones: a punt return and kickoff return for touchdowns. I also have to criticize Doug Nussmeier’s offensive play calling tonight. Completely predictable. As great as T.J. Yeldon and Amari Copper are, we have to utilize the other playmakers we have on the field. Only one pass attempt to freshman O.J. Howard, who is just too talented not to throw to more often – not to mention the bevy of other veteran receivers we have on the field. The defense played well. We gave up one big TD run, but other than that we were solid overall. I think Va Tech is probably underrated. Their defense is legit. But still, this was no SEC team that we played today. If Va Tech’s front seven manhandled us this way, I’m very worried about how we’re gonna handle SEC defenses. But the good news is that we have two weeks to improve these things and get ready for Texas A&M. Our offensive line should definitely improve, and I expect the play calling to be much better against A&M as well. One thing’s for sure: we ain’t as good as hyped. We have lots of work to do if we want to win a 16th National Championship. But 1-0 is 1-0, and that’s what counts right now. So ROLL TIDE!!!

Selam

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5466 on: August 31, 2013, 10:47:46 PM »

That was probably the ugliest 35-10 win I’ve ever seen. My Crimson Tide definitely did not play like a team that’s ready to compete for another National Championship. The offensive line was pitiful. Granted, we lost some outstanding offensive linemen to graduation, but we still have lots of talent up front. But they certainly did not play up to their potential today. Va Teach out rushed us, and not many teams do that. We only scored two offensive touchdowns. The other scores came on a pick six, and two outstanding plays by Christion Jones: a punt return and kickoff return for touchdowns. I also have to criticize Doug Nussmeier’s offensive play calling tonight. Completely predictable. As great as T.J. Yeldon and Amari Copper are, we have to utilize the other playmakers we have on the field. Only one pass attempt to freshman O.J. Howard, who is just too talented not to throw to more often – not to mention the bevy of other veteran receivers we have on the field. The defense played well. We gave up one big TD run, but other than that we were solid overall. I think Va Tech is probably underrated. Their defense is legit. But still, this was no SEC team that we played today. If Va Tech’s front seven manhandled us this way, I’m very worried about how we’re gonna handle SEC defenses. But the good news is that we have two weeks to improve these things and get ready for Texas A&M. Our offensive line should definitely improve, and I expect the play calling to be much better against A&M as well. One thing’s for sure: we ain’t as good as hyped. We have lots of work to do if we want to win a 16th National Championship. But 1-0 is 1-0, and that’s what counts right now. So ROLL TIDE!!!

Selam
Doug Nussmeier... Graduated from Lakeridge High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon, the same year I graduated from high school farther downstate. No wonder his name sounds familiar. (His HS football team won the state championship his junior year, though he was only a backup QB that year and didn't get any snaps except in garbage time.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:59:57 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5467 on: August 31, 2013, 11:00:00 PM »

Enjoyable story on ESPN for anyone curious about the recent history of the Pirates (with a special focus on 1992)... http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9616552/the-92-pittsburgh-pirates-recall-team-last-winning-season

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5468 on: September 01, 2013, 12:12:44 AM »

Selam
Doug Nussmeier... Graduated from Lakeridge High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon, the same year I graduated from high school farther downstate. No wonder his name sounds familiar. (His HS football team won the state championship his junior year, though he was only a backup QB that year and didn't get any snaps except in garbage time.)

Cool!  Smiley

Selam

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5469 on: September 01, 2013, 03:19:12 AM »

Selam
What can I say about the Ducks today? The game was pretty much what I expected between the No. 3 team in the FBS and an FCS team that's struggled to average one win a season for the last 2-3 years. New Duck head coach Mark Helfrich showed no signs of slowing down his frenetic, attacking offense. For the first time in school history, three Ducks rushed for over 100 yards. The Ducks outscored Nicholls State 66-3 despite a 2:1 "disadvantage" in time of possession. And a lot of Ducks got the opportunity to show what they can do. Nothing unexpected. The only truly unfortunate thing was Duck DB Terrance Mitchell getting thrown out of the game for helmet-to-helmet contact with Colonels QB Beaux Hebert as Hebert was sliding to avoid a hit; this makes Mitchell the first player in NCAA football history to get ejected under the NCAA's new mandatory ejection rule for targeting the head of a defenseless player.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:42:06 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #5470 on: September 01, 2013, 01:49:25 PM »

Every year the FCS improves as evident in this week's victories by FCS teams over FBS teams: Towson (defeated UConn), North Dakota St. (defeated Kansas St.) and Eastern Washington U (defeated then #25 Oregon St.).

Towson held their own against LSU last year.  I'd like to see a FCS school defeat Alabama.   Shocked
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5471 on: September 02, 2013, 08:40:19 PM »

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5472 on: September 03, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5473 on: September 04, 2013, 01:42:00 AM »

THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES OWN

ZOLTAN

RAISE IT

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #5474 on: September 06, 2013, 12:31:24 AM »

I'm so happy to see actual professional football and to see the Ravens suck at it.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #5475 on: September 07, 2013, 09:04:28 PM »

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!

Time to move on from a disappointing game against Clemson. Dawgs finally showed up and won when they really needed to. Lets win out and play Gebre's Crimson Tide in the SEC championship again.

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #5476 on: September 07, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »

Super Bowl 47 - Brothers coaching teams - older brother beats younger brother
Super Bowl 48 - Brothers QB'ing teams - first ever home Super Bowl game goes to the NY Giants

Prediction: Broncos over Giants as older Manning gets the best of younger Manning and Elway gets a ring for being a GM.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5477 on: September 08, 2013, 02:38:23 AM »

And the Oregon offensive juggernaut keeps racking up yards and points. 557 yards of total offense in a 59-10 win over Virginia. Duck sophomore QB Marcus Mariota becomes the first Duck QB in many years, possibly the first ever, to gain over 100 yards rushing in consecutive games. De'Anthony Thomas gives the Ducks two 100-yard rushers for the second straight game. The Duck defense forced four turnovers, three of them interceptions, including one that Dior Mathis returned 102 yards without scoring. Even the local 5-star freshman RB Thomas Tyner scored two TD's in garbage time, the first TD coming the first time he ever touched the ball in a college football game. His 31-yard run up the middle for a TD a few plays later had the radio announcers gushing about how smooth, quick, and fast he is, thus reaffirming all those traits I saw in his play as a high school senior last year.

A great game for the Ducks.

Heck, even the Beavers won, beating the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors 33-14 to atone for their loss to Eastern Washington last week.

FWIW, the Ducks' next opponent, Tennesee, forced Western Kentucky into probably the worst show of offensive ineptitude ever seen in a college football game: five turnovers in one span of six plays (two pick-sixes followed by two rushing fumbles that the Volunteers turned into 10 more points, and another interception that Tennessee eventually turned into another TD). OUCH!!! Shocked
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:00:22 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #5478 on: September 08, 2013, 04:49:58 PM »

Rey Maualuga is basically worse than Hitler. But hey, the entire AFC North lost week 1, so our standing isn't too adversely affected.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5479 on: September 08, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »

Clay Matthews is dumb.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5480 on: September 08, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »

Rey Maualuga is basically worse than Hitler. But hey, the entire AFC North lost week 1, so our standing isn't too adversely affected.
Congratulations on finally taking this thread where a guy named Godwin said it would eventually go. Wink
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5481 on: September 08, 2013, 06:23:43 PM »

Clay Matthews is dumb.
Darius Reynaud is dumber.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5482 on: September 08, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »

Clay Matthews is dumb.

Perhaps. DeCastro might get the award for most costly mistake of week 1, though... depending on what happens with Pouncey.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:15:09 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #5483 on: September 08, 2013, 07:18:50 PM »

Clay Matthews is dumb.

From this angle that looks like a really cool slight-of-hand trick.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5484 on: September 09, 2013, 02:48:24 AM »

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!

Time to move on from a disappointing game against Clemson. Dawgs finally showed up and won when they really needed to. Lets win out and play Gebre's Crimson Tide in the SEC championship again.

I'm not feeling confident right now. Our O-line looked horrible against VaTech. In order to beat A&M we have to run the ball and control the clock, keeping Manziel off the field. We won't win if we get into a shoot out with them. Yes, we have lots of offensive weapons, and we should be able to put points on the board; but we'll lose if it's a high scoring affair. I hate to say it, but I think Tex A&M wins by 10 points or more. I sure hope I don't know what I'm talking about.

I think the SEC championship will be decided by UGA and A&M or LSU. The National Championship will quite possibly be won by Oregon, Clemson, or Louisville this year. But BAMA will bounce back and win another National Championship in 2014 or 2015.

Selam
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:51:12 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5485 on: September 09, 2013, 02:54:06 AM »

BAMA's Ken "The Snake" Stabler (#12) squaring off against Dunk Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson (#10) in 1966!  Smiley

BAMA vs. La Tech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6yjaBQeEI

Selam
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:55:08 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #5486 on: September 09, 2013, 10:09:16 AM »

FWIW, the Ducks' next opponent, Tennesee, forced Western Kentucky into probably the worst show of offensive ineptitude ever seen in a college football game: five turnovers in one span of six plays (two pick-sixes followed by two rushing fumbles that the Volunteers turned into 10 more points, and another interception that Tennessee eventually turned into another TD). OUCH!!! Shocked

Tennessee is terrible though. Maybe just not quite as terrible at W. Kentucky.

Oregon is gonna mop the floor with the Vols.

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #5487 on: September 09, 2013, 10:13:17 AM »

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!

I'm not feeling confident right now. Our O-line looked horrible against VaTech. In order to beat A&M we have to run the ball and control the clock, keeping Manziel off the field. We won't win if we get into a shoot out with them. Yes, we have lots of offensive weapons, and we should be able to put points on the board; but we'll lose if it's a high scoring affair. I hate to say it, but I think Tex A&M wins by 10 points or more. I sure hope I don't know what I'm talking about.

I think the SEC championship will be decided by UGA and A&M or LSU. The National Championship will quite possibly be won by Oregon, Clemson, or Louisville this year. But BAMA will bounce back and win another National Championship in 2014 or 2015.

Selam

Keep your head up, Gebre! No shame in being a 1 loss team in the SEC like last year. Going undefeated is tough. I'd still put my money on Alabama in that game. A lot of folks looked sloppy in week one. Saban is gonna get those boys in shape though.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #5488 on: September 09, 2013, 10:17:52 AM »

Tennessee is terrible though. Maybe just not quite as terrible at W. Kentucky.

Oregon is gonna mop the floor with the Vols.
Never said that Tennessee is any good. Wink
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5489 on: September 09, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »

I was wondering what you thought of Manziel, Gebre.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: