OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 23, 2014, 09:23:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 351255 times) Average Rating: 5
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #4680 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

The only way ND is coming back is the Billy Blanks method from Last Boy Scout.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4681 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

owns

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4682 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

owns

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4683 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »

Man I hate it for Notre Dame fans, because the Lakers are .500 and the Cowboys are out of the playoffs and the Yankees haven't done crap this winter

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4684 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »

2 incomplete passes keep Notre Dame marching down the field to score.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4685 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »

Brian Kelly has to hope Alabama doesn't show up in the third half

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4686 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »

Well OC.net, I've learned something today.

God is a Protestant.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4687 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:59 AM »

This game is practically a snuff film.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4688 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:59 AM »

Altar boys put up more of a fight.

Orthodox altar boys.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4689 on: January 08, 2013, 04:57:25 AM »

The 2013 BCS National Championship Presented by Planned Parenthood

I have so many posts in a row thanks to post moderation.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #4690 on: January 08, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »

Notre Dame gave Alabama their fifth closest game of the year.  The #1 team in the country -- would be sixth in the SEC.  Sounds about right.
William
Protokentarchos

Faith: Netodox
Jurisdiction: OC.net

Work hard, pray hard.

« Reply #4691 on: January 08, 2013, 05:06:15 PM »

Notre Dame gave Alabama their fifth closest game of the year.  The #1 team in the country -- would be sixth in the SEC.  Sounds about right.

Yeah the SEC is amazing. Ain't like their #2 lost to a Big East team or anything. Smiley

I wish you'd all just shut up. Then at least you would appear to be wise. - Job 13:5 ISV
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #4692 on: January 08, 2013, 05:10:35 PM »

Yeah the SEC is amazing. Ain't like their #2 lost to a Big East team or anything. Smiley
On any given Saturday....

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4693 on: January 08, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »

Man I hate it for Notre Dame fans, because the Lakers are .500 and the Cowboys are out of the playoffs and the Yankees haven't done crap this winter

You realize lots of people don't give a crap about any of them?

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4694 on: January 09, 2013, 06:17:48 PM »

LOL Notre Dame. How are they #1??

Oregon should be in this game.
Yup, it's sad to know that the top 2 teams in all of the final polls, Alabama and Oregon, didn't get to play each other for the national championship. Wouldn't that kinda be this year's college football equivalent of the 1980's NBA Finals matchups between Magic Johnson's "Showtime" Lakers (Oregon) and Larry Bird's blue collar Celtics (Alabama)?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:20:45 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #4695 on: January 11, 2013, 07:13:03 AM »

Great news for Peter and Oregon. Chip Kelley is staying put. As a college football fan, I can say that I am truly happy about this, even though it means Oregon will remain a formidable program in the next years.

As for my Crimson Tide , I don't really need to say too much. Oregon or Texas A&M would definitely have been a better match for us than ND, but I still think we would have beaten either team by two TD's. Remember that we destroyed LSU in last year's National Championship game even though they had beaten us earlier in the year. And considering the fact that Stanford beat Oregon but lost to ND, I feel pretty certain that we would have beaten Oregon too. But that's all speculation. When the college playoff system begins, it will help to settle some of these debates. But it won't solve everything. I know I'm a BAMA fan, but I think it's pretty clear that we have established ourselves as a modern day...

"Dynasty" (My video tribute to the TIDE )

Selam
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:19:38 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

“Lord, I say too many uncharitable things about people every day. I say them because they make me look clever. Help me to realize how cheap this is. I am stupid, quite as stupid as the people I ridicule. Help me to stop this selfishness, because I love You dear God." ~ FLANNERY O'CONNOR ~
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #4696 on: January 12, 2013, 05:29:22 PM »

AUSTIN, Texas -- Lance Armstrong plans to admit to doping throughout his career during an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey, USA Today reported late Friday.

The interview, scheduled to be taped Monday and broadcast Thursday night on the Oprah Winfrey Network, will be conducted at Armstrong's home in Austin.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Asteriktos
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

Happy 450th birthday, Mr. Shakespeare!

« Reply #4697 on: January 12, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »

And another hero dies...
Asteriktos
Protostrator

« Reply #4698 on: January 12, 2013, 08:59:40 PM »

Flacco the magician...
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #4699 on: January 12, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »

I never liked Lance Armstrong. His humanistic hubris always rubbed me the wrong way. But I respected his "Live Strong" organization. I certainly don't rejoice in the news that he was on the needle. But I'm not surprised. He was never a hero to me to begin with. But my hope is that he will show genuine contrition and be completely honest without making excuses for his actions. If he can do this, then I think he can preserve the "Live Strong" foundation which has done a lot of good.

Selam

“Lord, I say too many uncharitable things about people every day. I say them because they make me look clever. Help me to realize how cheap this is. I am stupid, quite as stupid as the people I ridicule. Help me to stop this selfishness, because I love You dear God." ~ FLANNERY O'CONNOR ~
Asteriktos
Protostrator

« Reply #4700 on: January 12, 2013, 10:46:00 PM »

I always liked him, though I couldn't tell you the first thing about racing bikes. He was cool in the movie Dodgeball though. I was mostly just speaking from a general American attitude. Lance was the feel-good, do-good story.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #4701 on: January 12, 2013, 11:27:43 PM »

I always liked him, though I couldn't tell you the first thing about racing bikes. He was cool in the movie Dodgeball though. I was mostly just speaking from a general American attitude. Lance was the feel-good, do-good story.

It's a shame how the whole steroids thing has ruined sports in so many ways.

Selam

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4702 on: January 13, 2013, 12:29:37 AM »

Yeah, I've seen a lot of conjecture that the whole steroids issue is why the Baseball Writers Association didn't vote anyone into the Major League Hall of Fame this year. Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, and Rafael Palmeiro were all eligible for the first time this year, and none of the four received more than 40% of the vote. I'm somewhat disappointed that local hero Dale Murphy fell through the Baseball Writers' net and can't be voted in now until he's eligible for consideration by the old-timers committee.

Next year, though, both Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine will be eligible for the first time. Let's see if Mad Dog can become the first player ever elected to the HOF by unanimous vote. I can remember those two years (1994-95) when his ERA was a full 3 runs or more below the league average. Never had a fastball faster than about 92, and never had amazing "stuff", except maybe for his circle changeup, but in his prime his control was so razor sharp and his pitch movement so active nobody could get anything good to hit off him. He was also one of the best fielders ever for a pitcher.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:35:00 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #4703 on: January 13, 2013, 03:32:47 AM »

Yeah, I've seen a lot of conjecture that the whole steroids issue is why the Baseball Writers Association didn't vote anyone into the Major League Hall of Fame this year. Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, and Rafael Palmeiro were all eligible for the first time this year, and none of the four received more than 40% of the vote. I'm somewhat disappointed that local hero Dale Murphy fell through the Baseball Writers' net and can't be voted in now until he's eligible for consideration by the old-timers committee.

Next year, though, both Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine will be eligible for the first time. Let's see if Mad Dog can become the first player ever elected to the HOF by unanimous vote. I can remember those two years (1994-95) when his ERA was a full 3 runs or more below the league average. Never had a fastball faster than about 92, and never had amazing "stuff", except maybe for his circle changeup, but in his prime his control was so razor sharp and his pitch movement so active nobody could get anything good to hit off him. He was also one of the best fielders ever for a pitcher.

Growing up in Atlanta I always followed the Braves. I saw Dale Murphy play many times in person. Wonderful player and a first class guy. The Braves had a remarkable run in the 90's. Unbelievable pitching staff. I also liked the way the Braves ran their organization. They were one of the few pro sports franchises that really tried to keep players around for a long time and created a family atmosphere. It was great to see home grown Chipper Jones play his entire career for the Braves.

I'll never forget the time I ran into Fred McGriff in the grocery store about 3 hours after he hit two home runs in a playoff game. He was just pushing along his grocery cart like an average Joe. I saw him and yelled out, "Crime Dog!" He was really nice and very personable. I kept thinking, this guy just hit two home runs in a key playoff game, so why is he having to do his own grocery shopping? And believe it or not, I was about 27 years old at the time. Acting like a star struck little kid. lol!

Selam
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:36:37 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4704 on: January 13, 2013, 04:19:53 AM »

Growing up in Atlanta I always followed the Braves. I saw Dale Murphy play many times in person. Wonderful player and a first class guy. The Braves had a remarkable run in the 90's. Unbelievable pitching staff. I also liked the way the Braves ran their organization. They were one of the few pro sports franchises that really tried to keep players around for a long time and created a family atmosphere. It was great to see home grown Chipper Jones play his entire career for the Braves.

I'll never forget the time I ran into Fred McGriff in the grocery store about 3 hours after he hit two home runs in a playoff game. He was just pushing along his grocery cart like an average Joe. I saw him and yelled out, "Crime Dog!" He was really nice and very personable. I kept thinking, this guy just hit two home runs in a key playoff game, so why is he having to do his own grocery shopping? And believe it or not, I was about 27 years old at the time. Acting like a star struck little kid. lol!

Selam
Aw, heck, Gebre, I remember how Mad Dog made his debut with the Cubs and even returned to pitch for the Cubs late in his career. I was quite shocked, to put it mildly, to see the Cubs let him go after he won the first of his unprecedented four straight Cy Young Awards in 1992. The Cubs had developed a great pitcher who would become the ace of one of the best starting rotations in Major League history, yet, if one is to believe what his Cubs teammate and Hall-of-Famer Ryne Sandberg had to say about the process, the Cubs didn't do enough to keep Maddux on their team. I actually watched Maddux pitch his first career shutout, a 1-0 gem over perfect-game pitcher Dennis Martinez. (A bit of trivia that only a Cubs fan would know: After another HOF teammate Andre Dawson got hit in the face by a pitch from Padre pitcher Eric Show, it was Maddux who got thrown out of the game for throwing a brushback pitch in retaliation. That scene in a 1987 game where Dawson got nailed in the face was one of the ugliest scenes I'd ever seen in a Major League game. Dawson lay on the ground for what seemed like an eternity, then when he finally rose to his feet, he went after Show like he wanted Show's head on a platter. The Hawk was furious, to put it mildly.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:20:17 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4705 on: January 13, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »

ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL

GET OUT BRONCOS

OWNEDDDDD

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #4706 on: January 13, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »

I really thought Seattle was gonna take it. Now I'm sad.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Timon
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #4707 on: January 13, 2013, 07:47:51 PM »

Selam
Aw, heck, Gebre, I remember how Mad Dog made his debut with the Cubs and even returned to pitch for the Cubs late in his career. I was quite shocked, to put it mildly, to see the Cubs let him go after he won the first of his unprecedented four straight Cy Young Awards in 1992. The Cubs had developed a great pitcher who would become the ace of one of the best starting rotations in Major League history, yet, if one is to believe what his Cubs teammate and Hall-of-Famer Ryne Sandberg had to say about the process, the Cubs didn't do enough to keep Maddux on their team. I actually watched Maddux pitch his first career shutout, a 1-0 gem over perfect-game pitcher Dennis Martinez. (A bit of trivia that only a Cubs fan would know: After another HOF teammate Andre Dawson got hit in the face by a pitch from Padre pitcher Eric Show, it was Maddux who got thrown out of the game for throwing a brushback pitch in retaliation. That scene in a 1987 game where Dawson got nailed in the face was one of the ugliest scenes I'd ever seen in a Major League game. Dawson lay on the ground for what seemed like an eternity, then when he finally rose to his feet, he went after Show like he wanted Show's head on a platter. The Hawk was furious, to put it mildly.)

Glad to see yall talkin about the Braves!

I once went to Tom Glavines house to teach his kids guitar lessons. True story. Still have his number in my phone, although ill likely never call it again. 

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #4708 on: January 13, 2013, 07:50:35 PM »

And the falcons barely squeaked by.

Im glad we won, and hopefully the Atlanta sports playoff curse will come to an end! (not getting my hopes up yet though...)

As a lifelong Falcons fan, (a legit one. Im born/raised/current resident of Atlanta) I cant ignore the fact that they really did once again choke.  Fortunately, we had a solid first half.  Had the Seahawks scored ONE field goal the first half, we wouldve lost.

Hopefully they learn from their poor 2nd half and get it fixed before next week...

Im proud, yet slightly disappointed at the same time.

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
William
Protokentarchos

Work hard, pray hard.

« Reply #4709 on: January 13, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »

How do I get good at dribbling a basketball?

I wish you'd all just shut up. Then at least you would appear to be wise. - Job 13:5 ISV
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #4710 on: January 14, 2013, 04:58:41 AM »

How do I get good at dribbling a basketball?
Like everything worth doing in this world, you have to master the video game version first.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #4711 on: January 14, 2013, 08:57:31 AM »

Duke lost to NC State? Shocked

Cry
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #4712 on: January 16, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »

The revelations laid out by Deadspin's Timothy Burke and Jack Dickey seem to undermine what they call "the most heartbreaking and inspirational story of the college football season" — the story of how Te'o, a devout Mormon from Hawaii, suffered the tragedy of losing his girlfriend, Lennay Kekua, to leukemia, after she had been in a car accident.
Burke and Dickey acknowledge certain truths about Te'o: that he is a fantastically talented football player, that he is devoted to his family, and that he lost his grandmother, Annette Santiago, 72, on Sept. 11, 2012. But they seek to undermine the oft-repeated tale of how Te'o was told of both Santiago's death, and that of his girlfriend, within six hours of one another.

In fact, they say that Lennay Kekua seems to have never existed.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4713 on: January 16, 2013, 10:28:47 PM »

Congrats Peter on a dominant performance by your Ducks! I'm sure glad we're playing Notre Dame and not y'all Monday night. I hope your coach doesn't leave. I think he'd be nuts to leave Oregon for the NFL. The Oregon job is a great job because there is no pressure like there is in the SEC. I don't know why the NFL would be more appealing to him. He seems like a college type coach anyway. If he stays put, I think you guys can win the National Championship pretty soon. But either way, great job tonight! Enjoy it.  Smiley
One thing looming on the horizon for the Ducks, though: We're probably going to have to endure a couple of penalty years for some recruiting violations. The university has worked very closely with the NCAA on this, and I don't think we're going to be banned from any postseason games, but we may lose a few scholarships. If Chip has any class, he'll stick around and take the heat, but class seems to be something in very short supply among college football coaches. I hope Mr. Kelly shows himself as having more class than the average college coach.

One Duck to watch out for the next few years (if he holds true to his commitment to play for them): Thomas Tyner, the Oregon high school record holder for single-season rushing yards (3,415), single-game rushing yards (643), single-game scoring (10 TDs), and the 100m dash (10.35). At 6'0", 208 pounds, this kid is big, strong, and has world class speed.

Hope the violations aren't severe. But either way, Oregon has built a program that will be highly attractive to other good coaches. They've proven they can get top notch talent, and like I said, the lack of pressure at Oregon compared to other places is appealing. I respect what Christ Peterson has been able to do at Boise State. I thought he would be hired away a long time ago, but he likes where he's at and he has cultivated sustatained success. But Oregon is even better because they are in a top conference and they can actually compete for a National Championship.

I am not trying to be sarcastic, but I really don't know about their academic standards. How does Oregon compare academically to Stanford and Cal? I can't believe Tennessee didn't go after David Shaw. I love the way Shaw coaches and I think he would be outstanding in the SEC. If Oregon is easier academically, you guys may want to pull a coup and steal Shaw away from Stanford. If you could pull that off, you guys would become a perenial power.

Selam
The Ducks have already named their offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich to be Kelly's successor should Chip leave for the NFL.
It's official. After Cleveland passed on hiring Kelly, allegedly because they felt that Kelly wasn't 100% committed to coaching an NFL team next year, Kelly confirmed their suspicions by his decision to stay at the U of O next year. Chip Kelly is staying home. Grin
Not so fast, I guess. Chip Kelly has just been hired as the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2013/01/chip_kelly_leaving_surprises_r.html#incart_big-photo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:32:13 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
William
Protokentarchos

Work hard, pray hard.

« Reply #4714 on: January 19, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »

Louisville lost to Syracuse at home.  Sad

Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #4715 on: January 21, 2013, 10:35:06 AM »

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #4716 on: January 21, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »

THIS

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #4717 on: January 21, 2013, 11:52:47 PM »

+100  Wink

Selam

That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #4718 on: January 22, 2013, 06:10:26 PM »

So should I root for Cincinnati's division rivals, or the team who's beaten them at their only Super Bowl appearances? I'm pretty torn, and I thought you lot could help me pick a side. GO!

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
sheenj
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Indian/Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church

St. Gregorios of Parumala, pray for us...

« Reply #4719 on: January 22, 2013, 06:19:56 PM »

So should I root for Cincinnati's division rivals, or the team who's beaten them at their only Super Bowl appearances? I'm pretty torn, and I thought you lot could help me pick a side. GO!

As a Redskins fan, I'm rooting against Baltimore fans, probably the single most annoying fanbase in the league outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Area.

Edit: also, screw Haloti Ngata.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:22:50 PM by sheenj » Logged
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #4720 on: January 23, 2013, 12:10:32 AM »

besides my hometown bills, I cheer for the ravens, zoo it is pretty clear cut for me, haha
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4721 on: January 23, 2013, 12:13:48 AM »

Edit: also, screw Haloti Ngata the entire Ravens team and personnel.

Fixed

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4722 on: January 23, 2013, 12:20:30 AM »

Edit: also, screw Haloti Ngata the entire Ravens team and personnel.

Fixed
LaMichael James vs. Haloti Ngata. GO DUCKS! Grin
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #4723 on: January 23, 2013, 01:41:05 AM »

As a Redskins fan, I'm rooting against Baltimore fans, probably the single most annoying fanbase in the league outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Area.

A fellow Redskins fan, grew up in the DC area.  To me Ravens' fans aren't too bad, to me the worst fan base is Phily.  For the past few years the only saving grace that team had was Andy Reid.  Now that he is in Kansas City I can fully justify my hate for the Eagles.  Die eagles die...
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4724 on: January 23, 2013, 02:03:26 AM »

A fellow Redskins fan, grew up in the DC area.  To me Ravens' fans aren't too bad, to me the worst fan base is Phily.  For the past few years the only saving grace that team had was Andy Reid.  Now that he is in Kansas City I can fully justify my hate for the Eagles.  Die eagles die...
Hey, watch it, buddy! Angry That's Chip Kelly's team now. police
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: