OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 22, 2014, 05:57:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 395697 times) Average Rating: 5
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #4635 on: January 04, 2013, 01:08:26 AM »

Congrats Peter on a dominant performance by your Ducks! I'm sure glad we're playing Notre Dame and not y'all Monday night. I hope your coach doesn't leave. I think he'd be nuts to leave Oregon for the NFL. The Oregon job is a great job because there is no pressure like there is in the SEC. I don't know why the NFL would be more appealing to him. He seems like a college type coach anyway. If he stays put, I think you guys can win the National Championship pretty soon. But either way, great job tonight! Enjoy it.  Smiley

Selam

"If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you along the way, you will never reach your goal." [Turkish Proverb]
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #4636 on: January 04, 2013, 02:28:06 AM »

Congrats Peter on a dominant performance by your Ducks! I'm sure glad we're playing Notre Dame and not y'all Monday night. I hope your coach doesn't leave. I think he'd be nuts to leave Oregon for the NFL. The Oregon job is a great job because there is no pressure like there is in the SEC. I don't know why the NFL would be more appealing to him. He seems like a college type coach anyway. If he stays put, I think you guys can win the National Championship pretty soon. But either way, great job tonight! Enjoy it.  Smiley
One thing looming on the horizon for the Ducks, though: We're probably going to have to endure a couple of penalty years for some recruiting violations. The university has worked very closely with the NCAA on this, and I don't think we're going to be banned from any postseason games, but we may lose a few scholarships. If Chip has any class, he'll stick around and take the heat, but class seems to be something in very short supply among college football coaches. I hope Mr. Kelly shows himself as having more class than the average college coach.

One Duck to watch out for the next few years (if he holds true to his commitment to play for them): Thomas Tyner, the Oregon high school record holder for single-season rushing yards (3,415), single-game rushing yards (643), single-game scoring (10 TDs), and the 100m dash (10.35). At 6'0", 208 pounds, this kid is big, strong, and has world class speed.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:02:51 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #4637 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:20 AM »

Congrats Peter on a dominant performance by your Ducks! I'm sure glad we're playing Notre Dame and not y'all Monday night. I hope your coach doesn't leave. I think he'd be nuts to leave Oregon for the NFL. The Oregon job is a great job because there is no pressure like there is in the SEC. I don't know why the NFL would be more appealing to him. He seems like a college type coach anyway. If he stays put, I think you guys can win the National Championship pretty soon. But either way, great job tonight! Enjoy it.  Smiley
One thing looming on the horizon for the Ducks, though: We're probably going to have to endure a couple of penalty years for some recruiting violations. The university has worked very closely with the NCAA on this, and I don't think we're going to be banned from any postseason games, but we may lose a few scholarships. If Chip has any class, he'll stick around and take the heat, but class seems to be something in very short supply among college football coaches. I hope Mr. Kelly shows himself as having more class than the average college coach.

From how he's done in college, I'll go ahead and be selfish, haha, and hope he gets the HC job for my Bills.

SCREW BON JOVI!
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4638 on: January 04, 2013, 02:59:53 AM »

From how he's done in college, I'll go ahead and be selfish, haha, and hope he gets the HC job for my Bills.
He's interviewing with Cleveland tomorrow.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4639 on: January 04, 2013, 03:58:11 AM »

Selam
Just thought of something really funny that shows how things went Oregon's way tonight. At one point, the Ducks had a PAT kick blocked but scored the point anyway.
William
Protokentarchos

Faith: None

« Reply #4640 on: January 04, 2013, 05:10:51 AM »

HAHA.

#3 Florida just lost the Sugar Bowl to #21 Louiville!!

I do pull for the SEC, but I hate Florida so much I dont even care right now.

Go Dawgs.

The World has Ended.

I'm so happy.

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4641 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:57 AM »

Congrats Peter on a dominant performance by your Ducks! I'm sure glad we're playing Notre Dame and not y'all Monday night. I hope your coach doesn't leave. I think he'd be nuts to leave Oregon for the NFL. The Oregon job is a great job because there is no pressure like there is in the SEC. I don't know why the NFL would be more appealing to him. He seems like a college type coach anyway. If he stays put, I think you guys can win the National Championship pretty soon. But either way, great job tonight! Enjoy it.  Smiley

One Duck to watch out for the next few years (if he holds true to his commitment to play for them): Thomas Tyner, the Oregon high school record holder for single-season rushing yards (3,415), single-game rushing yards (643), single-game scoring (10 TDs), and the 100m dash (10.35). At 6'0", 208 pounds, this kid is big, strong, and has world class speed.

Hope the violations aren't severe. But either way, Oregon has built a program that will be highly attractive to other good coaches. They've proven they can get top notch talent, and like I said, the lack of pressure at Oregon compared to other places is appealing. I respect what Christ Peterson has been able to do at Boise State. I thought he would be hired away a long time ago, but he likes where he's at and he has cultivated sustatained success. But Oregon is even better because they are in a top conference and they can actually compete for a National Championship.

I am not trying to be sarcastic, but I really don't know about their academic standards. How does Oregon compare academically to Stanford and Cal? I can't believe Tennessee didn't go after David Shaw. I love the way Shaw coaches and I think he would be outstanding in the SEC. If Oregon is easier academically, you guys may want to pull a coup and steal Shaw away from Stanford. If you could pull that off, you guys would become a perenial power.

Selam
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:12:23 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you along the way, you will never reach your goal." [Turkish Proverb]
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4642 on: January 04, 2013, 07:14:37 AM »

For those of you who are on facebook, please be sure to visit this page to learn all about Notre Dame football:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Father-Shenanigans/451560861563677

Selam

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4643 on: January 04, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »

Hope the violations aren't severe. But either way, Oregon has built a program that will be highly attractive to other good coaches. They've proven they can get top notch talent, and like I said, the lack of pressure at Oregon compared to other places is appealing. I respect what Christ Peterson has been able to do at Boise State. I thought he would be hired away a long time ago, but he likes where he's at and he has cultivated sustatained success. But Oregon is even better because they are in a top conference and they can actually compete for a National Championship.

I am not trying to be sarcastic, but I really don't know about their academic standards. How does Oregon compare academically to Stanford and Cal? I can't believe Tennessee didn't go after David Shaw. I love the way Shaw coaches and I think he would be outstanding in the SEC. If Oregon is easier academically, you guys may want to pull a coup and steal Shaw away from Stanford. If you could pull that off, you guys would become a perenial power.

Selam
The Ducks have already named their offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich to be Kelly's successor should Chip leave for the NFL.
88Devin12
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4644 on: January 04, 2013, 07:19:23 PM »

Chiefs release both head coach Romeo Crennel and general manager Scott Pioli. And they've signed Andy Reid as the new head coach. PLUS guaranteed top pick in the 2013 draft.

Look out Broncos, we're coming back and headed to knock you off your high perch.
Aindriú
Faster! Funnier!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Cynical
Jurisdiction: Vestibule of Hell

« Reply #4645 on: January 04, 2013, 08:28:50 PM »

Roll Tide.

I'm going to need this.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4646 on: January 04, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »

Roll Tide.

Roll!!!   Smiley

Selam

Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #4647 on: January 05, 2013, 12:06:08 AM »

Lance Armstrong, who this fall was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles for doping and barred for life from competing in all Olympic sports, has told associates and antidoping officials that he is considering publicly admitting that he used banned performance-enhancing drugs and blood transfusions during his cycling career, according to several people with direct knowledge of the situation.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:07:25 AM by Jetavan » Logged

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #4648 on: January 05, 2013, 11:14:58 AM »

My NFL playoff bracket:

Round 1:
Ravens over Colts
Bengals over Texans
Seahawks over Redskins
Packers over Vikings

Round 2:
Broncos over Bengals
Patriots over Ravens
Seahawks over Falcons
Packers over 49ers

Divisionals:
Broncos over Patriots
Seahawks over Packers

Super Bowl:
Broncos over Seahawks

Let's see how it goes. I'd love to see Cincy beat Denver, but I tried to be at least somewhat realistic here. But hey, if Peyton chokes in the playoffs and Marvin Lewis doesn't, maybe my dream will come true.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:15:28 AM by That person » Logged

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4649 on: January 05, 2013, 11:31:17 AM »

The USA men's junior hockey team won the gold medal at the World Junior Hockey Championships! Yeah!!

USA! USA!  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4650 on: January 05, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »

Mine...

Colts over Ravens
Texands over Bengals
Redskins over Seahawks
Packers over Vikings

Broncos over Colts
Texans over Patriots
Falcons over Redskins
Packers over 49ers

Broncos over Texans
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Broncos

Lt. Ray Makonnen: "You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful. If you just take the time to look at it."

Capt. Frank Chapman: "You're some guy, Makonnen."
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4651 on: January 05, 2013, 11:40:30 AM »

The USA men's junior hockey team won the gold medal at the World Junior Hockey Championships! Yeah!!

USA! USA!  Smiley

Yeah!  Smiley

Lt. Ray Makonnen: "You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful. If you just take the time to look at it."

That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4652 on: January 05, 2013, 12:10:45 PM »

Mine...

Colts over Ravens
Texands over Bengals
Redskins over Seahawks
Packers over Vikings

Broncos over Colts
Texans over Patriots
Falcons over Redskins
Packers over 49ers

Broncos over Texans
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Broncos
I just realized I screwed mine up, and that the winner of the Bengals/Texans game will play New England. I suppose my predicted outcome will be about the same, although taking down New England seems more feasible than taking down Denver.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4653 on: January 05, 2013, 09:50:13 PM »

Clay Matthews is so awesome he can sack the quarterback even when laying on the ground...

That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4654 on: January 05, 2013, 11:28:01 PM »

I gotta admit, seeing the Vikes do even worse is making me feel a little less cripplingly sad.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4655 on: January 06, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »

Owners, players reach tentative deal on NHL contract

The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players' Association struck a tentative agreement early Sunday that may end a more than 100-day lockout of unionized players, the league said in a statement posted on its website...

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #4656 on: January 06, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »

And the fact that the NHL lockout is over is the firm, undeniable, fact that the Old Calendar is the true calendat that should be followed worldwide, because it came on Christmas Eve OS

SCREW BON JOVI!
stavros_388
OC.net guru

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Diocese of Nelson

« Reply #4657 on: January 06, 2013, 01:58:22 PM »

And the fact that the NHL lockout is over is the firm, undeniable, fact that the Old Calendar is the true calendat that should be followed worldwide, because it came on Christmas Eve OS

laugh

"The kingdom of heaven is virtuous life, just as the torment of hell is passionate habits." - St. Gregory of Sinai

"Our idea of God tells us more about ourselves than about Him." - Thomas Merton
stavros_388
OC.net guru

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Diocese of Nelson

« Reply #4658 on: January 06, 2013, 01:59:44 PM »

The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players' Association struck a tentative agreement early Sunday that may end a more than 100-day lockout of unionized players, the league said in a statement posted on its website...

I'm not watching. I don't care. Too little, too late. Forget it. I'm not supporting those buffoons anymore. Well, maybe I'll check out a period or two here and there. Ahhh, who am I kidding? Go Habs Go!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:00:04 PM by stavros_388 » Logged

"The kingdom of heaven is virtuous life, just as the torment of hell is passionate habits." - St. Gregory of Sinai

"Our idea of God tells us more about ourselves than about Him." - Thomas Merton
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4659 on: January 06, 2013, 02:42:12 PM »

St. Lydwina heard me! Yay St. Lydwina!  angel

(In the West, she's the patron saint of ice-skaters, 'cause she broke her foot, or something.)

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #4660 on: January 06, 2013, 09:56:55 PM »

Them dirty birds fixin to get after them seachickens next week!!

caw cawwww!!!!

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
William
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4661 on: January 07, 2013, 03:38:03 AM »

Does ND have anything as cool as saying "Roll Tide"?

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4662 on: January 07, 2013, 05:02:46 AM »

The Notre Dame fight song is probably the best fight song there is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csGhMQoQms
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:03:02 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4663 on: January 07, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »

The Notre Dame fight song is probably the best fight song there is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csGhMQoQms

Of course, I think "Yea Alabama" is the best fight song of all. But I admit that I love Notre Dame's as well. Michigan's and Georgia Tech's are next in line.

"YEA ALABAMA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgAj65Aw1Y

Selam

Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #4664 on: January 07, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »

WE JUST NEEDED FIVE MORE YARDS!!!

IF WE HAD JUST SPIKED THE BALL!!!

IF WE JUST HAD A FEW MORE SECONDS!!!!

IF WE JUST HAD ONE MORE TIMEOUT!!!!

IF ONLY HE HADNT TIPPED THE BALL, THE RIGHT RECEIVER WOULDVE CAUGHT IT!!!!

These are all things UGA fans have been saying since the SEC Championship.  Woudve, couldve, shouldve...

I know youre tired of hearing about the Dawgs (since im the only dawg fan here) but Im proud of my team.  It was an honor to play the best team in the country (Alabama) in the best conference's (SEC) title game.  And we couldnt have asked for a better match.

I say we leave it at that.  We lost.  Its time to get behind Alabama and pull for them to bring yet another title home to the SEC!!

How bout it, Gebre?

Also, as Orthodox, arent we canonically required to NOT root for Notre Dame?Huh  Grin

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #4665 on: January 07, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »

A WHOLE NEW MEANING ON ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #4666 on: January 07, 2013, 06:04:50 PM »

Selam
The Ducks have already named their offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich to be Kelly's successor should Chip leave for the NFL.
It's official. After Cleveland passed on hiring Kelly, allegedly because they felt that Kelly wasn't 100% committed to coaching an NFL team next year, Kelly confirmed their suspicions by his decision to stay at the U of O next year. Chip Kelly is staying home. Grin
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4667 on: January 07, 2013, 06:14:04 PM »

Sucks for Cleveland. Maybe they'll get Lovie?

William
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4668 on: January 07, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »

Two of my favorite teachers went to ND, so go Irish.

William
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4669 on: January 07, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »

Advantage of being in a fan base with a huge TV market: every game is on standard cable. (Louisville's TV market is like the biggest in college basketball or something)

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4670 on: January 08, 2013, 12:39:33 AM »

Congrats to Alabama and their fans!

Timon
OC.net guru

« Reply #4671 on: January 08, 2013, 12:45:30 AM »

Proud to be an SEC fan!

Proud of Alabama!

But more so, Im still proud of my Dawgs!!! SICK EM!!!!!

SEC DOMINATION!!! AGAIN!!!

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4672 on: January 08, 2013, 02:00:04 AM »

Congrats to Alabama and their fans!

Thanks bro!

Selam

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4673 on: January 08, 2013, 03:00:09 AM »

ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!  
  ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!    ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!  

Selam

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4674 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

LOL Notre Dame. How are they #1??

Oregon should be in this game.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4675 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4676 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4677 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

Saban is going to end up putting in the second and third stringers in a National Championship Game.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4678 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

Notre Dame is looking like that team that always has to play the Harlem Globetrotters

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4679 on: January 08, 2013, 04:56:43 AM »

"Maybe if they don't come back in the second half" - Coach Kelly of Notre Dame

Well hey, atleast he's a realist.

What happens if ND doesnt show up for the second half?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: