OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 07:24:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 388380 times) Average Rating: 5
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #4455 on: November 22, 2012, 01:36:13 PM »

Rugby Union: Sale Sharks (Aviva Premiership), Llanelli Scarlets (Pro 12), USA (International), England (International), and Wales (International)

Blech, i dont know if there is a side that I desire more than the English. Wait, that's a lie, I hate the All Blacks and the Oz more.

BOKKE!!!!!

Yeah. I know the All Blacks' recent World Cup probably makes you crunchies hate them. Wink

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #4456 on: November 22, 2012, 01:43:22 PM »

Yous guys is so racist!

Tongue

Optimist: Throw enough ideas at the wall and one is bound to stick.
Pessimist: Throw enough poo at the wall and the room is bound to stink.
Realist: You don't really need to throw things at walls to solve problems.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4457 on: November 22, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »

Come to think of it, I want more rugby on my teevee. Especially since there's no hockey.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4458 on: November 22, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »

Yous guys is so racist!

Tongue

Sorry Mr. President. Grin

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #4459 on: November 22, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »

Come to think of it, I want more rugby on my teevee. Especially since there's no hockey.
if you have DirectTV, channel 490 has the Castle Rugby Championship, and Vodacom Super Rugby when theyre on.

for international tests now, there are places online to watch rugby, of which im sure you know of their existance, that i would be happy to privately provide.

And oh, hockey is well and alive, look no further than the AHL.
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

« Reply #4460 on: November 22, 2012, 01:52:35 PM »

Rugby Union: Sale Sharks (Aviva Premiership), Llanelli Scarlets (Pro 12), USA (International), England (International), and Wales (International)

Blech, i dont know if there is a side that I desire more than the English. Wait, that's a lie, I hate the All Blacks and the Oz more.

BOKKE!!!!!

Yeah. I know the All Blacks' recent World Cup probably makes you crunchies hate them. Wink

just wait until Saturday, when the English shall be crying for mercy at the hands of the Bokke. even without us having habana due to injury.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #4461 on: November 22, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »

Thank you, Mathematician. I will have to check these things out online, since we have Verizon Fios at my house and I can't order Direct TV until I get a new place. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks!  Smiley

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #4462 on: November 22, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

NCAA shooting guard Jack Taylor recently scored 138 points in a single game, in just 36 minutes on the court, taking 108 shots (71 3s).  That was a shot every 20 seconds and accounted for 67% of their possessions (when Wilt scored 100 he took 54% when Kobe scored 81 he only took 51%)!!  That is some serious hero ball.  What did Kobe say?

"He must have been wearing the Mambas [Kobe's signature Nike].  Only the Mambas have NO CONSCIENCE to take THAT MANY shots."

And that is kobe talking!

stay blessed,
habte selassie

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
William
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: None

« Reply #4463 on: November 22, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »

Association Football: Macclesfield Town (English Conference National), Aberystwyth Town (Welsh Premier League), Swansea (Welsh club in English Premier League), Chelsea (English Premier League), USA (International), England (International), Wales (International)

American Football: University of Louisiana at Lafayette (Collegiate), Kentucky (Collegiate), and New Orleans Saints (NFL)

Basketball: Kentucky (Collegiate), New York Knicks (NBA), and USA (International)

Baseball: Texas Rangers (MLB)

Cricket: Lancashire County (England's County Championship), Chennai Super Kings (Indian Premier League), and England (International)

How do you end up being a UK fan? It's clearly not bandwagoning since you also like them in football.  Grin

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #4464 on: November 22, 2012, 03:02:48 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20451206

Boxer Hector Camacho is brain dead, after he was shot in the fact while in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4465 on: November 22, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »

Suh being his usual tender-hearted self...

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4466 on: November 22, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

Huh
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4467 on: November 22, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »

Huh

Being sarcastic... there was a clear (if small) kicking motion. For other players I might give them the benefit of the doubt. Not this guy...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:41:37 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4468 on: November 22, 2012, 04:48:14 PM »

Huh

Being sarcastic... there was a clear (if small) kicking motion. For other players I might give them the benefit of the doubt. Not this guy...
The video does not make intent clear at all. Suh had his face on the ground when his foot made contact with Schaub's jewels, for cryin' out loud!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4469 on: November 22, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »

Right. Because Suh has never kicked anyone before. And you can't kick someone if you aren't looking at them.  Cool

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4470 on: November 22, 2012, 04:59:17 PM »

And fwiw, had Hines Ward or James Harrison done something similar I would have the same reaction. Dirty and/or combative players are... well... dirty and/or combative.

macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4471 on: November 22, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »

Association Football: Macclesfield Town (English Conference National), Aberystwyth Town (Welsh Premier League), Swansea (Welsh club in English Premier League), Chelsea (English Premier League), USA (International), England (International), Wales (International)

American Football: University of Louisiana at Lafayette (Collegiate), Kentucky (Collegiate), and New Orleans Saints (NFL)

Basketball: Kentucky (Collegiate), New York Knicks (NBA), and USA (International)

Cricket: Lancashire County (England's County Championship), Chennai Super Kings (Indian Premier League), and England (International)

How do you end up being a UK fan? It's clearly not bandwagoning since you also like them in football.  Grin

Kentucky is the greatest part of America I've ever been to (Lexington being my favourite city in KY), also I love Thoroughbred racing, plus I almost went to university there. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:04:10 PM by macclesfieldfan1990 » Logged

William
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4472 on: November 22, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »

Kentucky is the greatest part of America I've ever been to (Lexington being my favourite city in KY), also I love Thoroughbred racing, plus I almost went to university there. Smiley

As a Kentuckian, thanks for your kind words.

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4473 on: November 22, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »

Right. Because Suh has never kicked anyone before.
No, just because he has before is no reason to automatically believe that he did this time.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4474 on: November 22, 2012, 06:53:59 PM »

I believe he did it this time because I see him kicking in the video, and he's the type of guy who likes to kick. I am judge and jury!  Grin All that time identifying "distinct kicking motions" in hockey is coming in handy.

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4475 on: November 22, 2012, 10:56:40 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Yeah, like that high ninja kick to Schaub's chest wasn't obvious or anything.  What is ironic is that the stomp last year was clearly an accident, and this one was clearly intentional!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:57:15 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4476 on: November 22, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »

just wait until Saturday, when the English shall be crying for mercy at the hands of the Bokke. even without us having habana due to injury.

Haha we will see, but also New Zealand is playing Wales Saturday. I support Wales equally with England, as I am just as much Welsh.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:18:27 PM by macclesfieldfan1990 » Logged

Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #4477 on: November 22, 2012, 11:28:48 PM »

I like the expression of the two fellows in the corner.
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

« Reply #4478 on: November 22, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »

Haha we will see, but also New Zealand is playing Wales Saturday. I support Wales equally with England, as I am just as much Welsh.

i hold out no hope for the welsh against the all blacks, but trust me, the welsh have my support. however, the english, well, about that. i was hoping you would beat the oz tho.
Cymbyz
Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

« Reply #4479 on: November 23, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »

After Cal lost ignominiously to Oregon State and moved the firing of coach Tedford, the stage was set for the epic battle of TCU and Texas.  The Frogs' opportunistic defense forced four turnovers, to which the offense added two two touchdowns and two field goals, resulting in a 20-13 upset.  Things won't get easier for either team; TCU's next opponent is Oklahoma, Texas's is Kansas St.; meanwile, there's gonna be a lotta pie-eyed Frogs around this weekend.

The end of the world
is as near as the day of your death;
watch and pray.

Yahoo! & WLM ID: Owen
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4480 on: November 23, 2012, 01:56:31 AM »

Yeah, like that high ninja kick to Schaub's chest wasn't obvious or anything.  What is ironic is that the stomp last year was clearly an accident, and this one was clearly intentional!
Dude, I think what you're seeing is merely a projection of your own mind.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:57:36 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4481 on: November 23, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »

Peter, I actually really like Suh, and further, I feel like that stomp last year was really an accident, it looked like he meant to stomp the turf and didn't realize how close he was to that downed lineman.  

However, watch that kick last night, Suh was clearly down, the play was clearly over, and then with a visible wind up Suh sent the kick directly at Schaub.  That was dirty yo, he should have really known better. It'd be like Saurez grabbing another ball with his hands in a clutch match!!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:30:42 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4482 on: November 23, 2012, 04:21:31 PM »

Peter, I actually really like Suh, and further, I feel like that stomp last year was really an accident, it looked like he meant to stomp the turf and didn't realize how close he was to that downed lineman.  

However, watch that kick last night, Suh was clearly down, the play was clearly over, and then with a visible wind up Suh sent the kick directly at Schaub.  That was dirty yo, he should have really known better. It'd be like Saurez grabbing another ball with his hands in a clutch match!!
Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I didn't watch the video. Wink I watched it, but I still disagree with you. I see no clear evidence of intent.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4483 on: November 23, 2012, 04:39:37 PM »

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I didn't watch the video. Wink I watched it, but I still disagree with you. I see no clear evidence of intent.

Didn't you see the exact sequence, where first Suh fell down and grazed Schaub with his foot, seems to notice the proximity and instead of trying to be careful not to kick as he regained his balance, instead appears to wind up for a direct kick? We can disagree, of course, but how can you explain the wind up exactly in the context of an accident? I want to believe Suh didn't mean to kick Schaub, but it seems hard to believe from the video.  I've cup checked a few people in my day, seems pretty cut and dry  police

stay blessed,
habte selassie

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4484 on: November 23, 2012, 05:07:38 PM »

Didn't you see the exact sequence, where first Suh fell down and grazed Schaub with his foot, seems to notice the proximity and instead of trying to be careful not to kick as he regained his balance, instead appears to wind up for a direct kick?
I did see the whole sequence, but I still don't see it the way you do.

We can disagree, of course, but how can you explain the wind up exactly in the context of an accident?
I don't know, that's why I don't presume to know.

I want to believe Suh didn't mean to kick Schaub, but it seems hard to believe from the video.  I've cup checked a few people in my day, seems pretty cut and dry  police
I'm not proclaiming him innocent, but neither am I proclaiming him guilty. I just don't see enough evidence to make a definitive conclusion one way or the other.
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4485 on: November 23, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »

My Scotland is also playing Tonga tomorrow. Grin

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 08:59:36 PM by macclesfieldfan1990 » Logged

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

« Reply #4486 on: November 24, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »

I cant even brag about the game. the Boks didnt deserve to win, at all, the English outplayed us, and badly. Happy, well, relieved, with the 16-15 win though. Wasnt a victory in my minds though, the English lost it with stupid, stupid decisions, and we only won thanks to a spurt of luck. ill take it though, and time for Super Rugby come feb.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4487 on: November 24, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »

WOOT! Grin Ducks win their fifth straight Civil War, beating their intrastate rivals, the Oregon State Beavers, today 48-24. The Beavers led 7-6 late in the first quarter and trailed by as small a margin as 17-20 after scoring on the opening drive of the second half, but the Duck defense and special teams stepped up and forced five turnovers the rest of the game (6 total for the game: 4 interceptions, a fumble on a kickoff return, and a fumble on a punt return), four of which the Ducks' high octane offense turned into TDs. The Ducks rushed for 430 yards (Kenjon Barner 198 yards and 2 TDs on 22 carries and De'Anthony Thomas 122 yards and 3 TDs on 17 carries) against one of the best run defenses in the country.

Next up: GO UCLA! BEAT STANFORD!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:00:31 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4488 on: November 24, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »

DAVID BECKHAM AND ERIC CANTONA REACH FOR THE COSMOS

Cantona, 46, is director of soccer at the club and former Man United colleague Becks, 37, is being lined up as a player and part owner.

The team, which signed stars Pele and Franz Beckenbauer in the 1970s before folding in 1984, has been reborn and is bidding to join ­America’s MLS league next year.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/284347/David-Beckham-and-Eric-Cantona-reach-for-the-Cosmos/

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #4489 on: November 24, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »

ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!

We could have hung 50 on them, but Saban has too much class. BAMA took a knee on fourth down and allowed the Aubbies to have the ball back. Too funny! It sure is fun to watch the Barn reaping what they sowed. If anyone is low on toilet paper, there's a surplus of it in Auburn, Alabama.

ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!   ROLL TIDE!

Selam

"If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you along the way, you will never reach your goal." [Turkish Proverb]
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4490 on: November 24, 2012, 11:12:34 PM »

We could have hung 50 on them, but Saban has too much class. BAMA took a knee on fourth down and allowed the Aubbies to have the ball back. Too funny! It sure is fun to watch the Barn reaping what they sowed. If anyone is low on toilet paper, there's a surplus of it in Auburn, Alabama.

Selam

An Alabama fan? My word, bandwagon.  laugh

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4491 on: November 24, 2012, 11:21:11 PM »

WOOT! Grin Ducks win their fifth straight Civil War, beating their intrastate rivals, the Oregon State Beavers, today 48-24. The Beavers led 7-6 late in the first quarter and trailed by as small a margin as 17-20 after scoring on the opening drive of the second half, but the Duck defense and special teams stepped up and forced five turnovers the rest of the game (6 total for the game: 4 interceptions, a fumble on a kickoff return, and a fumble on a punt return), four of which the Ducks' high octane offense turned into TDs. The Ducks rushed for 430 yards (Kenjon Barner 198 yards and 2 TDs on 22 carries and De'Anthony Thomas 122 yards and 3 TDs on 17 carries) against one of the best run defenses in the country.

Next up: GO UCLA! BEAT STANFORD!
Well, that was short-lived. It appears that the Ducks' next game will be a BCS bowl game, since they won't be playing in the Pac-12 title game next weekend. Stanford 35, UCLA 17. Stanford and Oregon share the championship of the Pac-12 North Division, but Stanford wins the conference championship game berth on the head-to-head tiebreaker.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:31:06 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4492 on: November 24, 2012, 11:26:09 PM »

Selam

My friend, anyone who's been on this forum for a while can tell you that I have been a BAMA fan all my life. But we always welcome newcomers.  Wink

Selam

"If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you along the way, you will never reach your goal." [Turkish Proverb]
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4493 on: November 24, 2012, 11:29:38 PM »

My friend, anyone who's been on this forum for a while can tell you that I have been a BAMA fan all my life. But we always welcome newcomers.  Wink

Selam

Bro, I live in Louisiana, 40 minutes from Tiger Stadium. I would be shot if I supported Alabama. lol. My favourite Collegiate sports team is the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns football team. Wink

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4494 on: November 24, 2012, 11:32:03 PM »

Selam

Bro, I live in Louisiana, 40 minutes from Tiger Stadium. I would be shot if I supported Alabama. lol. My favourite Collegiate sports team is the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns football team. Wink
Who the **** are they? Huh
macclesfieldfan1990
Moderated

« Reply #4495 on: November 24, 2012, 11:46:56 PM »

Selam

Who the **** are they? Huh

Sun Belt Conference member of FBS (form. Div 1-A) football (The team that almost beat Florida a few weeks ago).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana%E2%80%93Lafayette_Ragin%27_Cajuns_football

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

« Reply #4496 on: November 24, 2012, 11:49:06 PM »

Selam

Selam

I shall gladly attest to that. Honestly, i love seeing bama beat Auburn, but this one wasnt as fufilling as when it means so, so much more. This would also have been, has i accepted Alabama's offer of admission, the first home Iron Bowl i would have went to.
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #4497 on: November 25, 2012, 12:23:49 AM »

So this Sunday will be the first time anyone's expected Carson Palmer to give the Bengals a win. (Please don't stab me Habte.)

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #4498 on: November 25, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »

Has anyone else noticed the irony of how the media loves to bash Catholicism, but when it comes to Notre Dame football they suddenly become blind devotees? I almost gagged when Brent Musburger said that Notre Dame is "Destiny's Darlings." Please let BAMA beat UGA so we can hand the Irish the destiny they deserve!

Selam

William
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4499 on: November 25, 2012, 12:48:13 AM »

Wow I don't like Duke right now.

Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: