OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 20, 2014, 11:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 349655 times) Average Rating: 5
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #4005 on: September 26, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »

So you bandwagon any team that is successful then.
I've never met anyone with so many diverse loyalties. I mean, there are teams in the NFL I like, like the Seahawks and Bills and all the NFC North except Detroit, but I'd only call myself a fan of the Bengals, and when we play those guys, I know exactly who to root for. If one team that's mediocre at best is good enough for me, shouldn't one good team satisfy you Habte?

RE: Nasa: We gotta get a thread in politics going.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:44:25 PM by That person » Logged

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

« Reply #4006 on: September 27, 2012, 12:59:55 AM »

Our long national nightmare is over!

NFL, officials reach agreement

I'll bet I look like a goof.

"And since when have Christians become afraid of rain?"
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #4007 on: September 27, 2012, 01:35:23 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No, hardly,then perhaps I wouldn't have been crying in that Guatemalan restaurant last AFC championship game, or been having to reluctantly watch Packers (who beat the Falcons) and then the Giants (who beat the Falcons) win the Superbowl.. Wink

Baltimore Ravens have been successful but its relative, they ain't exactly won a Superbowl lately and again, I've been following them for several years.  I liked the the Falcons for a few years too, but they have yet to win a play-off game under Smith and Ryan (hardly something to bandwagon around eh?), the Raiders haven't been to the play-offs in 10 years (!!), and in regards to the 49erz I like Jim Harbaugh, so what?  Who is YOUR team or most loyal one?

I was digging the Thunder when they were in LAST place, and I followed Lebron to the Heat, but that was my loyalty to Lebron across several years too (again, a weird Cleveland thing).

I've never met anyone with so many diverse loyalties. I mean, there are teams in the NFL I like, like the Seahawks and Bills and all the NFC North except Detroit, but I'd only call myself a fan of the Bengals, and when we play those guys, I know exactly who to root for. If one team that's mediocre at best is good enough for me, shouldn't one good team satisfy you Habte?

RE: Nasa: We gotta get a thread in politics going.

Maybe I should explain better, I don't follow division rivals silly.  Falcons are NFC South, Raiders are AFC West, 49erz are NFC West, and Ravens are AFC North, just like in NBA Thunder are Western Conference and Heat are Eastern.  If you follow teams on both sides, it makes the Championship race all the more interesting Smiley

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:38:46 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4008 on: September 27, 2012, 01:46:28 AM »

Right, but that would only lead to conflicting loyalties when those teams wind up playing each other.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4009 on: September 27, 2012, 01:58:16 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Right, but that would only lead to conflicting loyalties when those teams wind up playing each other.

You'd think that, but (A) in  regards to the NFL, NONE of my teams have made it to the Superbowl in some time, in fact, it actually has ruined the past few because my teams have been trampled on by the teams that went on to win Sad

And when the Heat played the Thunder in the NBA Finals it was quite literally the most fun I've EVER had watching basketball. I was literally just rooting for baskets!

If the Falcons met the Ravens at the big dance, I'd simply lose my mind!

stay blessed,
habte selassie

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4010 on: September 27, 2012, 02:09:18 AM »

Raiders will play the Ravens on November 11. What then?

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4011 on: September 27, 2012, 12:37:42 PM »

but I'd only call myself a fan of the Bengals

You shouldn't call yourself such a terrible thing.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:37:56 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Gradually fading away on a strict punishment schedule.
ZealousZeal
Interplanet Janet
Archon

Faith: ✔

I'm the magnificent, marvelous, mad Madam Mim.

« Reply #4012 on: September 27, 2012, 12:54:11 PM »

Oh, hurray! I never thought I'd see the day when I missed Jeff Triplette... and actually, I still haven't seen it. Wink

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4013 on: September 27, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »

Raiders will play the Ravens on November 11. What then?

Should be a GREAT game now that Raiders finally have a bit of defense under Allen  Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

« Reply #4014 on: September 27, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »

Oh, hurray! I never thought I'd see the day when I missed Jeff Triplette... and actually, I still haven't seen it. Wink

Surely you, like me, are having severe withdrawal from not being able to see the bulging biceps of Ed Hochuli!

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4015 on: September 27, 2012, 01:54:54 PM »

I am just glad we can get back to yelling and cursing obscenely at the usually bad calls by the old Zebras rather than these faux Zebras.  The calls were not necessarily any better or worse between either, but where the faux Zebras lost me was that it simply TOOK too long! I'm not sure if I was watching the NFL or boring and slow-paced MLB!!  Is it 4 quarters or 9 innings with them? 

I will admit, the faux Zebras did seem to call arbitrary but legal plays such as PI and other contact calls which the old Zebras would simply "let em play" to keep pace in the game.  For example, in the Baltimore-Pats game it seems that EVERYBODY was holding, but the refs called it randomly! That is not fair, either you call the first holding calls out the gate in the 1st quarter, or you let em play, but to call one player for holding and let several others slide is not cool.  Its not that I wanted to see MORE calls (there were 26 calls for almost 250 yards in that game!!) actually less, but usually the way the old Zebras work is they will call contact calls on those players which keep abusing the "let em play" leeway.  So they wouldn't call every legal instance of contact, rather the most grievous offender. What we saw in Baltimore was literally arbitrary, I couldn't make any sense of why they were calling some players for holding, and letting other get away with sick horse collaring!!

So yeah, welcome back old Zebras, we are ready to spew our insults in your general direction

stay blessed,
habte selassie

stavros_388
OC.net guru

« Reply #4016 on: September 27, 2012, 02:07:29 PM »

I'm all about the Ravens tonight. Mr. Rivers was a complete bust for me in my fantasy league last week, so he is deservedly parked on the bench. So I have Flacco starting as QB, Rice (my top-gun, as always) with Ryan "Fumbles" Mathews on RB, and I'm giving Tori Smith a chance to start in my flex position as wide receiver.

Go Ravens!

"As there is drunkenness for God, which doesn’t see the world in its ugliness, there is also a drunkenness of the world, which does not see in its ugliness the holiness of God." - Fr. Dumitru Staniloae
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4017 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »

I'm all about the Ravens tonight. Mr. Rivers was a complete bust for me in my fantasy league last week, so he is deservedly parked on the bench. So I have Flacco starting as QB, Rice (my top-gun, as always) with Ryan "Fumbles" Mathews on RB, and I'm giving Tori Smith a chance to start in my flex position as wide receiver.

Go Ravens!

This is going to be a real kick em in the groin game tonight, especially with Ravens on a RIP Art warpath, and Cleveland still reeling from having lost just about every great coach, player, or even team they ever had Wink

For Art Modell folks like me, the Ravens ARE the real Browns, and those folks from Cleveland are just pretending!

stay blessed,
habte selassie

ZealousZeal
Interplanet Janet
Archon

« Reply #4018 on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »

Surely you, like me, are having severe withdrawal from not being able to see the bulging biceps of Ed Hochuli!

Well, I am a woman...  angel I just Googled him to see how old he was- dude is 61!

My favorite is Mike Carey. Sometimes you can see him making little comments to the players. I imagine he's hilarious.

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #4019 on: September 27, 2012, 03:44:03 PM »

I was just getting a rise out of you Habte, lol. Nothing gives me more pleasure than deriding a Ratbird fan.

Oh and in another life I would probably be a Packers fan. Because they have a great history and Aaron Rodgers rules.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4020 on: September 27, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »

Rodgers ain't no Bret Farve yo Wink

and in regards to all you Cheeseheads hating on the Seahawks, I TOLD Y'ALL that TD was GOOD yo!

You can see Tate clearly has BOTH feet firmly planted on the ground with TWO hands on the ball..

Here is a better dissection..

While Tate did admit to the PI, generally in ANY Hail Mary play the refs let that kind of contact slide Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4021 on: September 27, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »

But you still do not review a play after the fact.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4022 on: September 27, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »

That was a scoring drive, ALL scoring plays are reviewed now.  

What I love is that most of America will be content forever to demonize Seattle for making what was in all actuality a brilliant hail mary play by a rookie QB who with elite poise and confidence drove the ball 50 yards in 44 seconds with just enough guts to make the game winning play on the final 4 and 10 with 8 seconds Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:28:34 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4023 on: September 27, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

The rule is if it's simultaneous possession, the receiver is awarded the ball. However, if one player gains control first and THEN the other player also obtains possession, the first player is awarded the ball. On this play, the second scenario occurred.

Regardless, Golden pushed off, which should have resulted in a penalty.

They were gifted the TD.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #4024 on: September 27, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »

Just 1 week until the 2012-13 Hyundai A-League Season kicks-off!

My Sky Blues are going to take home the A-League title with the help of Alessandro Del Piero, Sydney FC's new Forward, who became the highest paid athlete to play ANY SPORT in the history Australia.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:58:02 PM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4025 on: September 27, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »

The rule is if it's simultaneous possession, the receiver is awarded the ball. However, if one player gains control first and THEN the other player also obtains possession, the first player is awarded the ball. On this play, the second scenario occurred.

They were gifted the TD.

No, Jennings never had possession first because Tate hit the ground first, and Jennings hands were clearly ON TOP of both of Tate's hands.  Further, even the legit Zebras wouldn't have called that PI on a Hail Mary because it is the final play of the game and ALL the players on the field were in a mad scramble for the ball.

The truth is that America sensationalized their own error, and the call was good, but I highly doubt folks will ever fess up to that Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

William
Protokentarchos

Faith: Netodox
Jurisdiction: OC.net

« Reply #4026 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:35 PM »

Seems like I'm missing everything by not having CBS Sports, Steelers last week, UofL this week.

Also, tomorrow is the biggest high school football game in America. Go Tigers!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. - Proverbs 18:2

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. - Psalm 36
Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

« Reply #4027 on: September 27, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4028 on: September 27, 2012, 06:28:04 PM »

??

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

« Reply #4029 on: September 27, 2012, 06:29:31 PM »

The new censorship obscenity rules prevents me from going any further.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4030 on: September 27, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »

LOL I knew exactly what you meant by that picture.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4031 on: September 27, 2012, 06:31:35 PM »

You can be free to your opinions, even the President agrees with you, but in this regard, pictures don't lie Wink

Most folks are biased towards the Packers, I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm not for Green Bay OR Seattle, I just call it as I see it.  I saw it that night, it looked good, looking at those closer pictures from behind, it looks even BETTER than I thought!

stay blessed,
habte selassie

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #4032 on: September 27, 2012, 10:00:48 PM »

Forgive my sins.
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #4033 on: September 27, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »

but I'd only call myself a fan of the Bengals

You shouldn't call yourself such a terrible thing.
Yeah, maybe I do take my self-deprecating sense of humor too far at times.

ZealousZeal
Interplanet Janet
Archon

« Reply #4034 on: September 27, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »

Poor Browns. Always so close, and yet so far.

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #4035 on: September 27, 2012, 11:49:03 PM »

They have that name for a reason.

Forgive my sins.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4036 on: September 28, 2012, 12:14:24 AM »

That was a scoring drive, ALL scoring plays are reviewed now.  

What I love is that most of America will be content forever to demonize Seattle for making what was in all actuality a brilliant hail mary play by a rookie QB who with elite poise and confidence drove the ball 50 yards in 44 seconds with just enough guts to make the game winning play on the final 4 and 10 with 8 seconds Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
No one's demonizing Seattle, Habte, especially considering the way their 4-man line mauled Aaron Rodgers. People are too busy complaining about the replacement refs to demonize the Seahawks for anything. Way to divert attention away from the real issue, dude. Roll Eyes
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4037 on: September 28, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »

No one's demonizing Seattle, Habte, especially considering the way their 4-man line mauled Aaron Rodgers. People are too busy complaining about the replacement refs to demonize the Seahawks for anything. Way to divert attention away from the real issue, dude. Roll Eyes

The photo finish doesn't lie my brother, but the biggest complaint I've heard from the media, from the neighborhood, and from the sports pages is "poor Packers" when in reality, I say the play was good, so poor Seattle that nobody will ever give them the credit they deserve for a great final play.

It is very similar to the Monday Night Atlanta-Denver game where the next day ALL the sports pages and ALL the sports commentators weren't talking about how stoud Atlanta's defense was, or how great it was that Matt Ryan finally got his prime-time win, rather, all they could say was Payton Payton Payton Payton Payton.. Last time I checked, Payton lost that game and Ryan won it.  I read a dozen articles about Denver, and there was literally just TWO about Atlanta, who was the WINNING team ?!

Packers=a popular national team these days

Seahawks= supreme underdog.

The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is that everybody is crying for the Packers Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:20:52 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #4038 on: September 28, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »

They were gifted the TD.

No, Jennings never had possession first because Tate hit the ground first, and Jennings hands were clearly ON TOP of both of Tate's hands.  Further, even the legit Zebras wouldn't have called that PI on a Hail Mary because it is the final play of the game and ALL the players on the field were in a mad scramble for the ball.

The truth is that America sensationalized their own error, and the call was good, but I highly doubt folks will ever fess up to that Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

he didnt have possession, but he didnt have to, because the rule says you need control of the ball, which he had. you can have control, but not have two feet down and establish possession. regardless, it was stupid what jennings did, he should have just batted it down and out of play instead of going for the pick.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4039 on: September 28, 2012, 12:22:03 AM »

I must of seen them drop the ball in the endzone like SIX times, and that seemed to be in the fourth quarter alone! They most definitely can't blame that loss on Weeden, Ravens were getting scared at the end yo and went for running the clock Wink

They were gifted the TD.

No, Jennings never had possession first because Tate hit the ground first, and Jennings hands were clearly ON TOP of both of Tate's hands.  Further, even the legit Zebras wouldn't have called that PI on a Hail Mary because it is the final play of the game and ALL the players on the field were in a mad scramble for the ball.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

he didnt have possession, but he didnt have to, because the rule says you need control of the ball, which he had. you can have control, but not have two feet down and establish possession. regardless, it was stupid what jennings did, he should have just batted it down and out of play instead of going for the pick.

Thank you sir, THAT is the first intelligent and substantive criticism of that play I've heard all week Smiley

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:24:22 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4040 on: September 28, 2012, 12:32:52 AM »

I must of seen them drop the ball in the endzone like SIX times, and that seemed to be in the fourth quarter alone! They most definitely can't blame that loss on Weeden, Ravens were getting scared at the end yo and went for running the clock Wink

They were gifted the TD.

No, Jennings never had possession first because Tate hit the ground first, and Jennings hands were clearly ON TOP of both of Tate's hands.  Further, even the legit Zebras wouldn't have called that PI on a Hail Mary because it is the final play of the game and ALL the players on the field were in a mad scramble for the ball.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Thank you sir, THAT is the first intelligent and substantive criticism of that play I've heard all week Smiley

stay blessed,
habte selassie
So either you can't hear yourself or what you just said isn't intelligent. Wink
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4041 on: September 28, 2012, 12:38:22 AM »

The intelligent part was when it was suggested that Jennings should have went for the swat rather than the pick Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #4042 on: September 28, 2012, 01:31:28 AM »

Forgive my sins.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #4043 on: September 28, 2012, 01:45:15 AM »

The intelligent part was when it was suggested that Jennings should have went for the swat rather than the pick Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
You didn't get the joke, did you? Cheesy
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4044 on: September 28, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »

With Thursday’s 23-16 win over the Cleveland Browns, Flacco is now 30-5 in his career at home. Since his rookie season in 2008, no other quarterback has more wins at home.
Espn Stats and Info

This isn't quite accurate, Flacco's draft classmate Matt Ryan is 31-4 at the Georgiadome Wink

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, only two other quarterbacks since 1970 were undefeated in at least nine starts versus a team: John Elway (10–0 vs. Patriots) and Daunte Culpepper (9–0 vs. Lions). Flacco is the only quarterback this season with multiple games of at least 350 passing yards. He has thrown for an NFL-high 1,269 yards this year, which puts him on pace for 5,076 yards for the season.

Maybe Joe isn't just selling woof tickets when he self-proclaims himself as an elite QB

stay blessed,
habte selassie

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:15:28 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

Shiny
Site Supporter
Banned
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4045 on: September 28, 2012, 01:00:40 PM »

They were gifted the TD.

stay blessed,
habte selassie
Oh and btw, Jennings had possesion first in the air. It doesn't matter if both had it when they got to the ground. By rule, it's an interception.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #4046 on: September 28, 2012, 03:10:16 PM »

Possession, interference, hands, feet, ground, refs, replays, blah, blah, blah.  Good grief.  All of this is reminding me why my heart still lies with real football, although I never get to see it...
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #4047 on: September 28, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »

Possession, interference, hands, feet, ground, refs, replays, blah, blah, blah.  Good grief.  All of this is reminding me why my heart still lies with real football, although I never get to see it...

I love Rugger...but real Football is "soccer".

Forgive my sins.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #4048 on: September 28, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »

Wow! Are you really saying that? If I had to rate which refs I yell at at the TV most I would say FIFA refs rank the ALL-TIME worst! At least the NFL doesn't routinely disqualify TDs like FIFA refs erase so many goals, and at least our calls aren't so abritrary and a matter of judgment but rather the straight forward rules. Our fouls are obvious, not up to the ref, and our games end when the clock says so, not when the ref arbitrarily decides to blow the whistle!

I would put NBA refs as the second worst, but after Tim Donaghy that goes without saying, and then NFL refs, where of course it is American culture and tradition to curse vehemently at the TV at them with gut wrenching passion Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #4049 on: September 28, 2012, 04:16:31 PM »

Wow! Are you really saying that? If I had to rate which refs I yell at at the TV most I would say FIFA refs rank the ALL-TIME worst! At least the NFL doesn't routinely disqualify TDs like FIFA refs erase so many goals, and at least our calls aren't so abritrary and a matter of judgment but rather the straight forward rules. Our fouls are obvious, not up to the ref, and our games end when the clock says so, not when the ref arbitrarily decides to blow the whistle!

I would put NBA refs as the second worst, but after Tim Donaghy that goes without saying, and then NFL refs, where of course it is American culture and tradition to curse vehemently at the TV at them with gut wrenching passion Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

You do realize he was talking about Rugby Union...?

Forgive my sins.
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: