OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 09:48:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 438338 times) Average Rating: 5
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #2520 on: January 14, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »

That was the best game of the century. I'm crying with you Daniel.

Oh my I love the Patriots.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2521 on: January 14, 2012, 11:22:09 PM »

I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I AM LOVING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: American

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #2522 on: January 14, 2012, 11:25:21 PM »

I hate the pats, but

hahahahaahahah teblow
JimCBrooklyn
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Moscow Patriarchate-Diocese of Saint Petersburg/ROCOR-Diocese of Eastern America and New York

Если бога нет, то все позволено

« Reply #2523 on: January 14, 2012, 11:27:02 PM »

I hate the pats, but

hahahahaahahah teblow
Totally opposite reaction. I love the Pats, and this, like everything Tom Brady has ever touched, is amazing, but I love Tebow, and I wish him well next year.

NOW SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME! I'll be in Foxboro next week!

It is not the task of Christianity to provide easy answers to every question, but to make us progressively aware of a mystery. God is not so much the object of our knowledge as the cause of our wonder.
-Metropolitan Kallistos Ware
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #2524 on: January 14, 2012, 11:34:51 PM »

Well, they're the Ain'ts again, because they ain't going to win the Super Bowl this year.
Just remember this: I told you so!  Tongue THHHHHBBBBFT!
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2525 on: January 14, 2012, 11:36:51 PM »

You better hope Tebow has no miracles in his back pocket for this game. If he can lead his Broncos back to victory now, fans will virtually be hailing him as the Messiah!
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2526 on: January 14, 2012, 11:44:53 PM »

You better hope Tebow has no miracles in his back pocket for this game. If he can lead his Broncos back to victory now, fans will virtually be hailing him as the Messiah!
Are you kidding? They should just start Brady Quinn

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #2527 on: January 14, 2012, 11:47:01 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Cuz I've been rooting for em all season I was almost crying for the 49erz until Harbaugh proved yet again that they are real deal as if four from behind come-backs on the road wasn't convincing enough..

I thought Saints had it and that hurt until with 9 seconds to spare San Francisco pulled off a miracle..

by the way to the Tebow haters, he is is second year, second string quarterback, why all the hatred? Would the Tom Bradys and the Drew Breeses of the world been as successful as Tim if they were second year second string QBs? The brother set TWO all-time NFL play-off records for passing while taking his long shot team from the bottom of their division to the playoffs without ever getting cocky or primadona about it, cut the guy some slack. Denver can hang their hat up high on this season, they came back from the bottom to win their division and also a play-off game against the Super Bowl record holding Steelers, if that isn't an honest accomplishment what is?

Go Ravens.  Ravens Niners Superbowl

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Remember I called it at Thanksgiving yo, its a Harbaugh brother Superbowl this year Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:47:39 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2528 on: January 15, 2012, 12:10:25 AM »

ALL HE DOES IS WIN

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #2529 on: January 15, 2012, 12:13:28 AM »

Well that was painful.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2530 on: January 15, 2012, 12:27:02 AM »

by the way to the Tebow haters, he is is second year, second string quarterback, why all the hatred? Would the Tom Bradys and the Drew Breeses of the world been as successful as Tim if they were second year second string QBs? The brother set TWO all-time NFL play-off records for passing while taking his long shot team from the bottom of their division to the playoffs without ever getting cocky or primadona about it, cut the guy some slack. Denver can hang their hat up high on this season, they came back from the bottom to win their division and also a play-off game against the Super Bowl record holding Steelers, if that isn't an honest accomplishment what is?
Getting paranoid again? Who's hatin' on Tebow here?
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #2531 on: January 15, 2012, 12:29:00 AM »

*raises my hand quickly and proudly*
i will glady and proudly admit that i do not like time tebow, as a player or as a person.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2532 on: January 15, 2012, 12:30:30 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Ahem..

I hate the pats, but

hahahahaahahah teblow

Are you kidding? They should just start Brady Quinn

Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:33:07 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2533 on: January 15, 2012, 12:31:57 AM »

Sorry bro but Tebow is awful and he will be forgotten in 3 seasons.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2534 on: January 15, 2012, 12:46:22 AM »

BTW here is that epic Brady punt and fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdMdZO__imY

– St. Ambrose of Milan
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #2535 on: January 15, 2012, 12:48:10 AM »

ALL HE DOES IS WIN

umm, we might want to try THAT one again
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #2536 on: January 15, 2012, 12:50:51 AM »

"If anyone thought that Brady was the "other" quarterback in this game, they just got a slap-upside-the-head reminder of just how the NFL's food chain really works." Doug Farrer, Shutdown Corner

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #2537 on: January 15, 2012, 01:10:32 AM »

The NFL is awesome! What an epic nail-biter between Denver and New England. Wow! The playoffs are so exciting! I can't wait until they fix this boring college football nonsense and make it as exciting as the pros! I hope they make it fair and have a 50 team college playoff at the end of the regular season. Yeah! That's what we need. Make it just like the pros! Pro football is awesome! Man, those guys lay it all on the line for their city and their team. What passion! What tradition! And isn't cool how they make the players wear their socks all the way up to their knees?! That's very, very important. Those dumb college guys probably get their legs scratched all the time. And don't forget those great NFL fight songs and dedicated fan bases! Why don't these idiots hurry up and change college football and make it just like the pros?!  
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Selam
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:10:50 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2538 on: January 15, 2012, 01:16:41 AM »

The NFL is awesome! What an epic nail-biter between Denver and New England. Wow! The playoffs are so exciting! I can't wait until they fix this boring college football nonsense and make it as exciting as the pros! I hope they make it fair and have a 50 team college playoff at the end of the regular season. Yeah! That's what we need. Make it just like the pros! Pro football is awesome! Man, those guys lay it all on the line for their city and their team. What passion! What tradition! And isn't cool how they make the players wear their socks all the way up to their knees?! That's very, very important. Those dumb college guys probably get their legs scratched all the time. And don't forget those great NFL fight songs and dedicated fan bases! Why don't these idiots hurry up and change college football and make it just like the pros?!  

Selam

Please never stop posting.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

« Reply #2539 on: January 15, 2012, 01:16:53 AM »

Selam

Whine about socks and lack of marching bands, but the fact of the matter is, that whoever goes to the Superbowl has EARNED their way there, and isn't at some meaningless bowl because a bunch of Sports writers thought they should be there. If you watched the New Orleans/San Francisco game, you would see why those of us who love pro-football love it so much. The underdog fighting and clawing his way to beat the former champ. It was a beautiful game!

Following College football is a waste of time, because no matter how good your team might be, if the BCS Sports writers don't like 'em, tough luck! So keep your marching bands; we'll keep what the game is really about  -- COMPETITION!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:17:27 AM by HandmaidenofGod » Logged

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2540 on: January 15, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »

The NFL is awesome! What an epic nail-biter between Denver and New England. Wow! The playoffs are so exciting!

The earlier playoff game (Saints/49ers) was one of the best games I've seen. Ever.

Large Marge sent me...
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2541 on: January 15, 2012, 01:22:43 AM »

The NFL is awesome! What an epic nail-biter between Denver and New England. Wow! The playoffs are so exciting!

The earlier playoff game (Saints/49ers) was one of the best games I've seen. Ever.
BUT ITS NO COLLEGE GAME

– St. Ambrose of Milan
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Moderated
Hoplitarches

« Reply #2542 on: January 15, 2012, 01:30:02 AM »

What happened to my post? Sad. Rats.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2543 on: January 15, 2012, 01:31:39 AM »

If you watched the New Orleans/San Francisco game, you would see why those of us who love pro-football love it so much. The underdog fighting and clawing his way to beat the former champ. It was a beautiful game!

Agreed, I was so emotional during this game because up until the last 9seconds it really seemed that the Saints were going to do it. I was almost teary eyed like Davis yo..

The 9erz have been out almost as long as my Raiderz so this was a serious accomplishment for them on so many levels..

San Francisco set an NFL post-season record for two lead-changing TDs in the final 3 minutes of a play-off game.  Like I said before, miraculous.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #2544 on: January 15, 2012, 01:37:36 AM »

Yeah, I like the Saints and was hoping they'd win. However, that was the most boring close game I've ever watched. The defense in the last five minutes of that game was absolutely pitiful on both sides. Ridiculous. And the announcers couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic about the whole affair. But it doesn't matter either way, because the losers still have their cash and their agents and their endorsement deals. And who knows, a lot of those players may be playing for the other team next year. But hey, I know that many people love this kind of thing. Obviously I ain't one of them. Wink

Selam
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:41:04 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #2545 on: January 15, 2012, 01:40:06 AM »

Selam

Whine about socks and lack of marching bands, but the fact of the matter is, that whoever goes to the Superbowl has EARNED their way there, and isn't at some meaningless bowl because a bunch of Sports writers thought they should be there. If you watched the New Orleans/San Francisco game, you would see why those of us who love pro-football love it so much. The underdog fighting and clawing his way to beat the former champ. It was a beautiful game!

Following College football is a waste of time, because no matter how good your team might be, if the BCS Sports writers don't like 'em, tough luck! So keep your marching bands; we'll keep what the game is really about  -- COMPETITION!

If you think Alabama v. LSU in the National Championship wasn't about competition, then you obviously don't understand football. (No disrespect.)

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2546 on: January 15, 2012, 01:40:33 AM »

Yeah, I like the Saints and was hoping they'd win. However, that was the most boring close game I've ever watched. The defense in the last five minutes of that game was absolutely pitiful on both sides. Ridiculous. And the announcers couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic about the whole affair. But it doesn't matter either way, because the losers still have their cash and their agents and their endoresement deals. And who knows, a lot of those players may be playing for the other team next year. But hey, I know that many people love this kind of thing. Obviously I ain't one of them. Wink

Selam
This is just all a big joke right?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2547 on: January 15, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »

And who knows, a lot of those players may be playing for the other team next year. But hey, I know that many people love this kind of thing. Obviously I ain't one of them. Wink

Selam

Funny my iyah, I was thinking the exact same thing about college football Wink

All sports are a distraction, but for me, the more social the more functional, but I like college for education so I feel that the hype in college sports is sort of a conflict of interest, but I can respect what folks are into just the same, even if I think it is silly, all sports are silly in their own way, but as long as folks get along rather then get into bar fights that is all that counts in the end.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #2548 on: January 15, 2012, 01:47:36 AM »

Yeah, I like the Saints and was hoping they'd win. However, that was the most boring close game I've ever watched. The defense in the last five minutes of that game was absolutely pitiful on both sides. Ridiculous. And the announcers couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic about the whole affair. But it doesn't matter either way, because the losers still have their cash and their agents and their endoresement deals. And who knows, a lot of those players may be playing for the other team next year. But hey, I know that many people love this kind of thing. Obviously I ain't one of them. Wink

Selam
This is just all a big joke right?

Yes. The NFL is a big joke as far as I'm concerned.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

« Reply #2549 on: January 15, 2012, 02:15:43 AM »

If you think Alabama v. LSU in the National Championship wasn't about competition, then you obviously don't understand football. (No disrespect.)

Selam

Yes, Gebre, I'm well familiar with your love of Alabama football, and their stupid "Roll Tide, Roll" motto. I've already accepted the idea that if it ain't Alabama football, then it isn't football to you.

I went to this year's Clemson vs. USC game and had a great time. My boyfriend is from South Carolina, just outside of Columbia. Also, I lived in Atlanta for two years and saw first hand how big SEC football is down there. And that's great. I'm glad you enjoy it.

However, I'm in the North East, where college football doesn't mean squat to us here in Jersey.

You wanna love your college football, find. but you don't have to come and rain on the parade of those of us who actually enjoy Pro-football.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2550 on: January 15, 2012, 02:16:33 AM »

Selam

Actually, the [Associated Press] sports writers sent the BCS an order to cease and desist from taking the results of their weekly poll into account in computing the BCS rankings. Evidently, the sports writers want nothing to do with the BCS; they want a playoff tournament instead, just like all the lower divisions of college football and all the other NCAA Division I sports have.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:20:08 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #2551 on: January 15, 2012, 02:30:59 AM »

Selam

Yes, Gebre, I'm well familiar with your love of Alabama football, and their stupid "Roll Tide, Roll" motto. I've already accepted the idea that if it ain't Alabama football, then it isn't football to you.

I went to this year's Clemson vs. USC game and had a great time. My boyfriend is from South Carolina, just outside of Columbia. Also, I lived in Atlanta for two years and saw first hand how big SEC football is down there. And that's great. I'm glad you enjoy it.

However, I'm in the North East, where college football doesn't mean squat to us here in Jersey.

You wanna love your college football, find. but you don't have to come and rain on the parade of those of us who actually enjoy Pro-football.

Now you didn't have to go and call our "Roll Tide" slogan stupid. That was not nice.Sad But I admit that my comments were probably offensive to those of you who love pro football. However, this is the sports thread, and I felt the need to get that off of my chest. I'll never understand how hard working people can pay their hard earned money and become so emotionally invested in a bunch of overpaid individuals who are essentially playing for nothing more than themselves. But I don't fault the players, because they are merely adhering to the product that was created by the masses who are willing to finance such a lackluster product. But I apologize if I offended you. We all have our own tastes, and as Habte said, each to his own. I do confess that I'm a college football snob. Embarrassed

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #2552 on: January 15, 2012, 04:22:09 AM »

You were rooting against Tebow?! Shame shame. :p

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #2553 on: January 15, 2012, 04:27:29 AM »

I have no idea how much truth there is to any of this, but it is very interesting:

http://neworleansrising.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/is-there-smoke-is-there-another-reason-why-lsu-lost/

Here is what I posted in response to it:

What most people today do not understand is how important character is. That’s why BAMA has won two National Championships in three years. Saban recruits character, molds character, and teaches character. He doesn’t tolerate less (no pun intended). I was surprised we lost the first game, because it was obvious to me that we were much classier than the trash talking Tigers. But sometimes great athletes will win, even if they win without discipline. But in the end, character prevailed and the TIDE got their second title in three years. Miles is a great recruiter, and I think he’s a very good coach. But he has to jettison the “player’s coach” role and establish some discipline down on the Bayou. Will see if he’s cut out to do so. If he doesn’t, he may still win some SEC titles and even a National Title with the pure ability that he’s able to recruit. But he’ll never match Saban, and the TIDE will leave the Tigers in the dust. Class and character matter- in sports and in life. I’m proud of our Crimson Tide; and even though LSU is our rivals, I sincerely do hope that Les Miles learns to start emphasizing character in his coaching. Congrats to LSU on their SEC title. ROLL TIDE!!!

Selam

I, for the most part agree with you. You really hit the nail on the head, Les really is a player's coach. I'm friends with Brad Wing (Punter) and Terrence Magee (Running Back) and they said that Les doesnt stress the class and character aspect too much, which was very apparent to begin with.

Really the only thing stopping me from going to walk on tryouts in the spring is the fact that I can't stand the man. lol
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:29:05 AM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #2554 on: January 15, 2012, 04:28:23 AM »

Well the Saints lost... =///////

Atleast I still have the Texans, my second favourite team, in the play-offs...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:29:43 AM by celticfan1888 » Logged

Forgive my sins.
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #2555 on: January 15, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »

Selam

Now you didn't have to go and call our "Roll Tide" slogan stupid. That was not nice.Sad But I admit that my comments were probably offensive to those of you who love pro football. However, this is the sports thread, and I felt the need to get that off of my chest. I'll never understand how hard working people can pay their hard earned money and become so emotionally invested in a bunch of overpaid individuals who are essentially playing for nothing more than themselves. But I don't fault the players, because they are merely adhering to the product that was created by the masses who are willing to finance such a lackluster product. But I apologize if I offended you. We all have our own tastes, and as Habte said, each to his own. I do confess that I'm a college football snob. Embarrassed

Selam
it is not Charitable for one to assume the inner motives of why one is playing.

I could also say the reverse, if i so desired. Why do hard working people want to pay for a bunch of individuals, who dont have to worry about paying for college or many other things, that go to a school that I never attended, and as such have no ties to.

If you want to say that the sport at the NFL level is an inferior product and sport, then please, go ahead. I will not argue with you for a moment. I believe the same thing about the NCAA basketball and the NBA
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Moderated
Hoplitarches

« Reply #2556 on: January 15, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »

Everybody hates everybody. Yay!
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #2557 on: January 15, 2012, 05:40:46 PM »

Okay...now I don't have the Texans either...  Cry

Forgive my sins.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2558 on: January 15, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »

Okay...now I don't have the Texans either...  Cry
Ratbirds suck.

I like how none of the receivers on GB can catch. Come on.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2559 on: January 15, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »

So much for the perfect home record. Roll Eyes Has a 15-1 team ever failed to win a playoff game before?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:46:16 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #2560 on: January 15, 2012, 09:01:36 PM »

So much for the perfect home record. Roll Eyes Has a 15-1 team ever failed to win a playoff game before?

At least since the AFL-NFL merger, no one loss team has failed to win a playoff game
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2561 on: January 15, 2012, 09:02:45 PM »

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and offer some predictions for next week's conference championship games.

AFC:  Ravens def. Patriots
NFC:  49ers def. Giants

Super Bowl:  I don't know, but it promises to be a boring game--not much offense, but a helluvalot of good defense.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:05:55 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2562 on: January 15, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »

At least since the AFL-NFL merger, no one loss team has failed to win a playoff game
Well, I guess that makes this year's Packers the charter member of that ignominious club. Vince Lombardi must be rolling in his grave right now.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:05:08 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2563 on: January 15, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »

Packers looked worse than the Broncos.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Moderated
Hoplitarches

« Reply #2564 on: January 15, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »

Go Giants.
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: