OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 11:38:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 437842 times) Average Rating: 5
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #810 on: December 04, 2009, 02:41:52 AM »

The USC Chapter of Ducks Unlimited  Cool are going to have a meet and greet at the Rose Bowl before the game...
Just so long as they don't pull out their shotguns. Lips Sealed
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #811 on: December 04, 2009, 07:34:56 AM »

The USC Chapter of Ducks Unlimited  Cool are going to have a meet and greet at the Rose Bowl before the game...

They'll fit right in with the folks from Columbus if they do... Wink

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2009, 01:16:14 AM »

Ah, the dreams of TCU and Cincy were shattered on a Texas FG after Colt McCoy almost ran out the clock.

Right now, Alabama is clear favorite over Texas.  Perhaps College Football can wake up one day and use the Bowl Games as a National Playoff since, like March Madness, such a system is bound to generate more revenue if Playoff teams play rather than has beens in various Divisions.

Or, maybe the Big 12 and SEC merge and share their lousy officiating.  If you have 24 teams playing in a Conference divided into East and West, schools no longer have to schedule Division III teams to fill stadiums.

On a final note, the Defensive Lineman Suh from Nebraska would look good in Brown and White as he chases down Flacco, Palmer and Roethlisberger.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 01:17:35 AM by SolEX01 » Logged
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2009, 01:26:57 AM »

On a final note, the Defensive Lineman Suh from Nebraska would look good in Brown and White as he chases down Flacco, Palmer and Roethlisberger.

A few Browns' fans on this site.  Interesting.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »

Was quite funny seeing Tebow crying at the end of the SEC Championship game.  Don't hate the guy, but too much love from the media drives me a bit crazy. 
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2009, 01:39:54 AM »

A few Browns' fans on this site.  Interesting.

Well, especially when the "first edition" of the Cleveland Browns are playing in Baltimore.

The "second edition" (or continuation) deserves eventual success.  They don't need Tebow or McCoy; they need a good running back (Gerhart from Stanford), a good defensive lineman and a couple of offensive linemen to protect Quinn and restore his confidence.

I could be the GM of the Cleveland Browns with no football experience whatsoever.   Grin
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2009, 01:44:24 AM »

Was quite funny seeing Tebow crying at the end of the SEC Championship game.  Don't hate the guy, but too much love from the media drives me a bit crazy. 

Against Alabama, Tebow had John 16:33 on his eyepatch, except he didn't overcome Alabama and the girl who painted his jersey in body paint was a lot of tribulation.   Roll Eyes
Last week, he had Hebrews 12:1 given that a lot of witnesses saw the shellacking of Florida State.   Wink

(While I don't like making cheapshots at Sola Scriptura Protestants, with Tebow, I can't resist.   angel)
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #817 on: December 06, 2009, 02:08:18 AM »

I don't like U of Florida.  I'm glad they lost.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Cymbyz
Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

« Reply #818 on: December 06, 2009, 02:26:33 AM »

Texas always gets up for opponents who wear red & white, even if they manage to pull it out by a single point on the last play of the game.  Tide, beware!

The end of the world
is as near as the day of your death;
watch and pray.

Yahoo! & WLM ID: Owen
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #819 on: December 06, 2009, 02:52:52 AM »

Thanks for the compliment to one of our local heroes.  This kid, Ndamukong Suh, played his high school ball for Grant High School right here in Portland, Oregon.  He was honored as Oregon's defensive player of the year as a senior in 2004.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 02:53:08 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #820 on: December 06, 2009, 03:30:30 AM »

Thanks for the compliment to one of our local heroes.  This kid, Ndamukong Suh, played his high school ball for Grant High School right here in Portland, Oregon.  He was honored as Oregon's defensive player of the year as a senior in 2004.

I was impressed with Suh even though Nebraska's offense isn't anywhere near the teams of the 1980's and first half of 1990's.  Suh is eligible for a whole bunch of national awards.  I'd vote for him for the Heisman if I could although C.J. Spiller stood out from the other candidates.

I'll take Oregon over Ohio State.   Smiley
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #821 on: December 06, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

They'll fit right in with the folks from Columbus if they do... Wink

I like my duck with a cranberry & orange glaze...besides some red taters and steamed veggies, and finally a pint of dark ale

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #822 on: December 06, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »

Alabama's win was foreshadowed by the female Alabama grad who won the (half-time?) football-throwing contest against that male undergrad Florida student.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #823 on: December 06, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »

Do so at your own peril Wink

---------------------
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #824 on: December 06, 2009, 05:19:38 PM »

Is your defense starting to have nightmares yet about how they're going to stop Jeremiah Masoli, LaMichael James, and LaGarrette Blount?  If not, they should. Grin
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #825 on: December 06, 2009, 09:40:01 PM »

Well... you guys can imagine how proud I am today. My sons and I just got back from Birmingham, Alabama, where we watched the SEC Championship on TV with a friend of mine. WOW! I knew we had a good chance of beating Florida, but I don't think anyone expected us to dominate the way we did.

Did anyone notice that our players didn't drench Coach Saban with Gatorade? Rolando McClain stopped them from doing so. He told them they hadn't accomplished their goal yet. BAMA has high standards!

Greg McElroy played his best game of the year. He remains undefeated as a starter, going all the way back to high school. Totally outplayed Tebow, which is saying quite a lot.

I hope Mark Ingram wins the Heisman. His performance was head and shoulders above Tebow's and McCoy's. But don't expect them to give it to him. The media hates Alabama, and therefore Ingram won't get it. Hope I'm wrong though.

The entire state of Alabama is rejoicing today. Tim Tebow is one of the greatest college players of all time, and Florida is an excellent team. But it's Alabama's day today. Tebow showed a lot of class after the game. He was very complimentary towards us, and I appreciated that.

As long as we don't get cocky, I think the Longhorns shouldn't be a problem. But we can't underestimate them. Colt McCoy is great, and Mack Brown is an outstanding coach. But I think the TIDE will prevail.

I'm a happy man today! Smiley

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE  
- 2009 SEC CHAMPIONS! -

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/various-productions-football/Alabama/SEC-Champs-58039

ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!

Selam
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:43:23 PM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #826 on: December 06, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »

Is your defense starting to have nightmares yet about how they're going to stop Jeremiah Masoli, LaMichael James, and LaGarrette Blount?  If not, they should. Grin

Hardly.  Our D held USC without a touchdown for 99% of the game; the first one was a fluke (4 downs to get 7 yards), and the last one - well, the O had let us down in that (and most other) game.  Even you guys couldn't do that in your rout of the Trojans.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 10:00:16 PM by Fr. George » Logged

---------------------
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #827 on: December 06, 2009, 10:06:49 PM »

I dunno why, but every time I see "roll tide" I think of surfers, like it's something they'd say. "Woh dude, did you catch that gnarly roll tide this morning? That was killer!"  Wink

As for Western Pennsylvanians, some are rolling as well this weekend... rolling over in their graves. What a horrible weekend... Steelers lose at the end of the game, Pitt loses at the end of the game, Penguins lose at the end of the game... I guess there is the consolation that it's not baseball season, so we don't have to hear about the Pirates setting some losing record of orther.

Large Marge sent me...
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #828 on: December 06, 2009, 10:15:24 PM »

As for Western Pennsylvanians, some are rolling as well this weekend... rolling over in their graves. What a horrible weekend... Steelers lose at the end of the game, Pitt loses at the end of the game, Penguins lose at the end of the game... I guess there is the consolation that it's not baseball season, so we don't have to hear about the Pirates setting some losing record of orther.

Yes - for one day in the year, the Pirates were not the embarrassment of the 'Burgh.

---------------------
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #829 on: December 06, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »

This might be Alabama's year for a Heisman.                                                   

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #830 on: December 06, 2009, 11:18:18 PM »

The Tim Tebow Sweepstakes has officially ended.

Now we have the C.J. Spiller, Mark Ingram, Suh and Gerhart Sweepstakes with 3 1-11 teams in the running.

Brady Quinn threw for 3 TDs and no INTs against a good SD team; hopefully, his confidence is returning.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #831 on: December 07, 2009, 12:09:49 AM »

I'll take Oregon over Ohio State.   Smiley

Is your defense starting to have nightmares yet about how they're going to stop Jeremiah Masoli, LaMichael James, and LaGarrette Blount?  If not, they should. Grin

Hardly.  Our D held USC without a touchdown for 99% of the game; the first one was a fluke (4 downs to get 7 yards), and the last one - well, the O had let us down in that (and most other) game.  Even you guys couldn't do that in your rout of the Trojans.
But then, when you score 47 against the Trojans, you really don't need to stop them on every drive.  The other thing to remember is that you still lost to the Trojans, despite this defensive effort you brag about.

You have to admit that it's pretty bad for the Big 10 when your conference champions lose to a team that finished 5-4 in the Pac 10.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 12:11:33 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #832 on: December 07, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »

I dunno why, but every time I see "roll tide" I think of surfers, like it's something they'd say. "Woh dude, did you catch that gnarly roll tide this morning? That was killer!"  Wink

At least they're not as bad as the Chicago Bulls...  Stand there and watch Jarrett Jack tie his shoes while the shot clock is running, and do nothing to even try to steal the ball from him...  Incredible! Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 12:14:52 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #833 on: December 07, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

You have to admit that it's pretty bad for the Big 10 when your conference champions lose to a team that finished 5-4 in the Pac 10.

Your Stanford loss isn't that impressive.

---------------------
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #834 on: December 07, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »

But then Stanford will at least be playing in a bowl game, which is more than you can say for the Purdue team that beat you.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #835 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:07 AM »

There are three college teams I can't stand:

1.  Duke Men's Basketball
2.  Ohio State / Notre Dame Football (tie)

So, I like to see anyone in the Pac-10 beat Ohio State and their sweater wearing coach, Jim Tressel.

On a different note, at least Kurt Warner knows how to be humble when giving glory to God unlike Tim Tebow.   Cheesy

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #836 on: December 07, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »

But then Stanford will at least be playing in a bowl game, which is more than you can say for the Purdue team that beat you.
Just for some perspective, the teams that beat Oregon compared to the teams that beat Ohio State:

(W-L records against all other opponents)

Teams That Beat Oregon:
Boise State: 12-0 and ranked No. 6
Stanford: 7-4 and ranked No. 21
TOTAL:  19-4

Teams That Beat Ohio State:
USC:  7-4 and ranked No. 24
Purdue: 4-7 and unranked
TOTAL: 11-11
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:48:09 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #837 on: December 07, 2009, 04:16:10 AM »

So, I like to see anyone in the Pac-10 beat Ohio State and their sweater wearing coach, Jim Tressel.

On a different note, at least Kurt Warner knows how to be humble when giving glory to God unlike Tim Tebow.   Cheesy

I'm with you about the Duke thing. In fact, the whole Tebow and Urban Meyer love fest reminded me a lot of Coach "K" and his "special" kids.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #838 on: December 07, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »

I'm with you about the Duke thing. In fact, the whole Tebow and Urban Meyer love fest reminded me a lot of Coach "K" and his "special" kids.

Duke Men's Basketball hasn't been so hot the last couple of years thanks to addition of new teams to the ACC.  I even like North Carolina basketball; however, Coach "K" has always irritated me to no end.

Just as Utah demolished Alabama last year  angel, I'll take Cincy over Florida and some NFL team (Miami or Tampa?) can turn Tebow into a Wildcat RB.

The Boise State / TCU game looks like a tough one.  Since the game is played in AZ, TCU is the favorite.

National Championship Game ... Roll Tide (you can do the colors and the marquis).   Wink
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #839 on: December 07, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »

I'm not much of a Duke fan, but we've got a few parishioners who are Duke grads.  In the Tobacco Road rivalry, I'll take Sky (Carolina) blue any day.

As to Oregon - we'll see what happens come game time. (Most likely: Jim Tressel, who is a great human being, will call an awful offensive game, and will squander a great defensive effort.)

---------------------
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #840 on: December 11, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »

Whodathunkit? Huh  The Pittsburgh Steelers knocked out of playoff contention by the lowly Browns.  WOW! Roll Eyes
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #841 on: December 11, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »

Yeah. I think I somehow got trapped in the bizarro/mirror universe...

Large Marge sent me...
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #842 on: December 11, 2009, 01:45:43 AM »

Whodathunkit? Huh  The Pittsburgh Steelers knocked out of playoff contention by the lowly Browns.  WOW! Roll Eyes

Brady Quinn gains more confidence by the week in hoping that Randy Lerner drafts someone else other than Tebow or McCoy.   Smiley
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #843 on: December 11, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »

Heisman predictions?

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #844 on: December 11, 2009, 02:39:00 AM »

Heisman predictions?

Suh from Nebraska - A defensive player deserves the Heisman this year.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #845 on: December 11, 2009, 04:26:05 AM »

Heisman predictions?

I hope Ingram wins. But if a defensive player deserves it, then I think Rolando McClain is most deserving.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #846 on: December 11, 2009, 03:33:17 PM »

Heisman predictions?

I hope Ingram wins. But if a defensive player deserves it, then I think Rolando McClain is most deserving.

Ingram vs. C.J. Spiller - draw.

Did McClain have any breakout games like Suh did against Texas?
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #847 on: December 11, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Heisman predictions?

Suh is a great player, but he has received a lot of attention because of one game against Texas. McClain has been consistently excellent all year, and he has dominated in the toughest conference in the nation- theSEC.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #848 on: December 11, 2009, 07:11:34 PM »

Heisman predictions?

Suh is a great player, but he has received a lot of attention because of one game against Texas.
You think that maybe the fact Nebraska had such a lousy offense may play into that?  Like McClain, Suh has been one of the nation's top defenders all year.  It's just that it took one of this year's superpowers to make a game that could bring attention to the Cornhuskers.

As it is, the five Heisman finalists have been selected:  Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, Toby Gerhart, Mark Ingram, and Ndamukong Suh.  Rolando McClain isn't on that list. Cool
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #849 on: December 11, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »

Neither is C.J. Spiller - oops.   Embarrassed

Suh and the Nebraska defense kept them alive for the Big 12 Championship.  While Ingram performed well against Florida, Ingram hasn't had a consistent season which is what the Heisman folks are looking for.

Besides, QBs have won the last 3 Heismans.  Colt McCoy might as well play against Pop Warner teams (e.g. Big 12).  Time for a QB break.   Smiley

Leon Hart was the last End (he played both ways, offense and defense) to win the Heisman in 1949.  No offensive / defensive tackle has ever won the Heisman.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:23:35 PM by SolEX01 » Logged
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #850 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

I know! Amazing!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »

I thought I would be reading about a certain Padre dancing a jig regarding this Brownie victory...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2009, 04:18:53 AM »

Heisman predictions?

Suh is a great player, but he has received a lot of attention because of one game against Texas.
You think that maybe the fact Nebraska had such a lousy offense may play into that?  Like McClain, Suh has been one of the nation's top defenders all year.  It's just that it took one of this year's superpowers to make a game that could bring attention to the Cornhuskers.

As it is, the five Heisman finalists have been selected:  Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, Toby Gerhart, Mark Ingram, and Ndamukong Suh.  Rolando McClain isn't on that list. Cool

Yep. And remember a guy named Derek Thomas? He dind't even make the top ten finalists. Derek Thomas had 27 sacks in a single season. Suh had about 12 or 13 this year I think.

All 5 finalists are equally deserving in my opinion, so I won't be too upset if Ingram doesn't win. And I don't expect him to, because there has always been a media bias against Alabama. They can't stop us from winning on the field of play, so they stick it to us any other way they can.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2009, 04:22:56 AM »

While Ingram performed well against Florida, Ingram hasn't had a consistent season which is what the Heisman folks are looking for.

Not true at all. Ingram only had one sub par game, against Auburn, and that was because he was injured early in that game. Otherwise, he has been very consistent all season. Also, in the biggest game of the year against the number 1 ranked defense in the country, he had over 160 total yards of offense and 3 touchdowns.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

And the winner of the 2009 Heisman Trophy is...

MARK INGRAM!
     From THE UNIVERSITY of ALABAMA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZTGkTfsiA

Mark Ingram wins the Heisman in the closest race ever. What a class act and a humble young man he is. Ingram is a great representative of The University of Alabama, and he made history tonight! It is another proud day for the sate of Alabama, and for TIDE fans everywhere.

Congratulations to Mark Ingram and to his entire family. Congratulations to Flynt, Michigan, Mark Ingram's home town. Congratulations to Nick Saban and our entire football team. The Heisman truly is a team award, and this team deserves to share a part of it.

Now, let's finish off this great season with one more win!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!  ROLL TIDE!!!

Selam
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 10:52:09 PM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Selam, +GMK+
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: