OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 01:34:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 427248 times) Average Rating: 5
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »

Ukiemeister

I was joking lol
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2009, 03:24:51 AM »

Preface this with my apologies to Mr. Y for rubbing this in...

Dodgers and Cardinals set a new record tonight for a mark in playoff hitting futility: 30 runners left stranded on base.  L.A. left 16 runners, and the Cardinals stranded 14.  L.A. won the game 5-3 to join the Yankees and Phillies as teams to take 1-0 leads in their first round series.
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »

Dodgers and Cardinals set a new record tonight for a mark in playoff hitting futility: 30 runners left stranded on base.  L.A. left 16 runners, and the Cardinals stranded 14.  L.A. won the game 5-3 to join the Yankees and Phillies as teams to take 1-0 leads in their first round series.
Yeah, I watched the first two hours of the game, and they had only played four innings. Kudos to the pitchers for keeping the score low despite two phenomenal offences, but I was frustrated on several occasions.

Unfortunately, I was prevented from recording the last half (as I usually do with late games) due to blackout restrictions, but I read on worldseries.com the results.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #453 on: October 09, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »

Yeah, I watched the first two hours of the game, and they had only played four innings. Kudos to the pitchers for keeping the score low despite two phenomenal offences, but I was frustrated on several occasions.

Unfortunately, I was prevented from recording the last half (as I usually do with late games) due to blackout restrictions, but I read on worldseries.com the results.
Two words about tonight's game:  Matt Holliday - His muff of a fly ball on what would have been the game's final play enables the Dodgers to put together a 9th-inning 2-out rally that sinks the Cards.  Dodgers 2, Cardinals 0.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:06:47 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #454 on: October 09, 2009, 12:47:28 AM »

^Total lack of fundamentals on that play. 

Go Dodgers!

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
rwprof
Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA now, Antiochian originally

« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2009, 02:28:14 PM »

Sports AND Orthodoxy: Emelianenko gets married.

http://centralpennsylvaniaorthodox.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/fedor-emelianenko-gets-married/

Mark (rwprof) passed into eternal life on Jan 7, 2010.  May his memory be eternal!
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2009, 05:19:19 PM »

Two words about tonight's game:  Matt Holliday - His muff of a fly ball on what would have been the game's final play enables the Dodgers to put together a 9th-inning 2-out rally that sinks the Cards.  Dodgers 2, Cardinals 0.
Sickening. We really needed that win. Maybe we can pull off two in St. Louis, but back in L.A. a win is going to be tough.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »

Is baseball season over yet?  Man, I hope this is the last season in the history of MLB baseball.  Hate watching sportscenter Monday morning and having all these stupid highlights of baseball games in between the highlights of NFL Sunday.  THE MOST BORING SPORT EVA!  (note: said only in good fun, but i am honest).
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »

Sports AND Orthodoxy: Emelianenko gets married.

Speaking of which, I think it'll take an act of God for Fedor to sign with the UFC  Wink

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »

Speaking of which, I think it'll take an act of God for Fedor to sign with the UFC 

LOL, perhaps one day (I honestly believe Emelianenko will never sign with the UFC; he just doesn't seem too interested in working for Dana "****ing" White).  I think Lesnar would be a very interesting opponent for Fedor, and if the fight ever does come to fruition it would be awesome to see Fedor train with Alexander Karelin to improve his wrestling abilities.  Still, excited for the Rua vs. Machida fight on the 24th.  It's a shame NSAC doesn't allow soccer kicks and stomps, it was Rua's bread and butter.  Still, even though he is a huge underdog, I believe Rua will win the belt on the 24th.
Finally, I do miss PrideFC so very much (dispite connections with the yakuza). 
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #460 on: October 10, 2009, 09:25:23 PM »

MLB, blah, blah, blah...
NFL, blah, blah, blah...
NHL, blah, blah, blah...
UFC, I guess if you like violence...

Man, don't y'all know that all that matters is: BAMA is 6 and 0!

Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink

ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #461 on: October 10, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

Good night St. Louis...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #462 on: October 10, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »

Sickening. We really needed that win. Maybe we can pull off two in St. Louis, but back in L.A. a win is going to be tough.
Ain't gonna happen now.  The Birds just died.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #463 on: October 10, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

Watching LSU and Florida establishes how weak the SEC Conference is (besides Alabama).

The ACC, Big Ten and Big Twelve are the power conferences.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #464 on: October 10, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »

Watching LSU and Florida establishes how weak the SEC Conference is (besides Alabama).
Huh A game against each other shows how weak the SEC is?  Isn't that data sample way too small?

Yeah, right. Roll Eyes  And what have you been smoking? Wink  You do realize that the SEC currently has three teams ranked in the Top 5 and that one of them is the defending national champions, and that these defending champion Florida Gators returned at least half of the starting lineup that won last year's title?
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #465 on: October 10, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »

MLB, blah, blah, blah...
NFL, blah, blah, blah...
NHL, blah, blah, blah...
UFC, I guess if you like violence...

Man, don't y'all know that all that matters is: BAMA is 6 and 0!

Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink    Wink

ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!  ROLL TIDE!

Selam
Oh, p'shaw! Roll Eyes  If Bama beats LSU in a few weeks, then I'll pay attention.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #466 on: October 10, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »

Huh A game against each other shows how weak the SEC is?  Isn't that data sample way too small?

Not when LSU loses by 10 points at home.  LSU beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.  Florida is no better.  I don't know why everyone likes the SEC?   Huh

Yeah, right. Roll Eyes  And what have you been smoking? Wink  You do realize that the SEC currently has three teams ranked in the Top 5 and that one of them is the defending national champions, and that these defending champion Florida Gators returned at least half of the starting lineup that won last year's title?

I haven't been smoking anything.  My Terps are getting smoked.  Navy is 4-2 (let's see any SEC team stop the wishbone attack).  The SEC is way overrated even more overrated than Ohio St. and Notre Dame.   Smiley  Finally, before there was Florida, there was U. of Miami and the swagger (so what if they lost to Va. Tech, that was a good game).
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #467 on: October 10, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »

Not when LSU loses by 10 points at home.  LSU beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.
LSU losing by 10 points at home to the No. 1 team in the country.

Florida is no better.
Drawing on data from outside today's game?

I don't know why everyone likes the SEC?   Huh
Because they're good.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #468 on: October 10, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

Ain't gonna happen now.  The Birds just died.

No, the Red Birds are taking a Holliday...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #469 on: October 11, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

I actually anticipated Ole Miss being our first loss. Their defense is REAL. Bama has a great offense, averaging more than 30 points per game until today; and Ole Miss held us to only one touchdown. We couldn't get into the end zone although we were inside the red zone on numerous occasions. We won 22-3 on five field goals and one TD.

Don't forget Ole Miss beat Fla last year.

The Tide still has a tough road ahead. Tennessee, LSU, and the cow college (aka Auburn) will all be difficult. In the SEC, every game is a dog fight. It's the most physical conference for sure. Even Vandy and Kentucky will knock your head off.

It should be Bama and Fla in the SEC championship. But we do have to get past LSU. But history shows that we own the bayou!

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #470 on: October 11, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »

LSU beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.
Likely excuse. Roll Eyes  LSU only turned the ball over only once (to match the Gators' one turnover), and they weren't whistled for all that many penalties.  LSU lost because the nation's best defense held their rushing game to little more than two yards per carry and sacked their QB five times, not because of penalties and turnovers.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:40:58 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #471 on: October 11, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

sigh...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:59:57 PM by coptic orthodox boy » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #472 on: October 11, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

How can the Tennessee Titans be 0-5 (well, they'll be 0-5 once Indy dispatches them)?

Josh McDaniels, is he for real?

Why do the Red Sox keep losing to the Angels year in and year out?

Does anybody care about NASCAR?
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #473 on: October 11, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »

Where the **** have you been, SolEX?  This is the first time the Angels have ever beaten the Red Sox in a playoff series.  Prior to Boston's loss to the Angels in Game 3 of the 2008 ALDS, a series the Red Sox eventually won 3-1, Boston even had an 11-game postseason winning streak against the Angels, dating back to their comeback from down 1-3 to win the 1986 ALCS.  That streak is to date the record for most consecutive postseason wins by one team over another.  FTR, the Red Sox eliminated the California/Anaheim/Los Angeles Angels from the postseason in the 1986 ALCS (4-3), the 2004 ALDS (3-0), the 2007 ALDS (3-0), and the 2008 ALDS (3-1).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:49:40 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #474 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:52 PM »

Did anyone see the Broncos' retro uniforms today?  Aren't they the most hideous uniforms you've ever seen? Tongue

And what about Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson, with his pass efficiency rating of 15.1 against Buffalo? (2 completions out of 17 passes thrown for 23 yards, 0 TD, and 1 interception) Shocked  Despite his ineptitude, the Browns still won 6-3.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:42:58 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #475 on: October 11, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »

The Broncos uni's reminded me of UPS...Brady's knee still ain't right

At least we didn't lose to NYY...although the LA A of A is still searching for it's identity

Go Dodgers...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:56:54 PM by Jakub » Logged

SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #476 on: October 11, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

Where the **** have you been, SolEX?  This is the first time the Angels have ever beaten the Red Sox in a playoff series.  Prior to Boston's loss to the Angels in Game 3 of the 2008 ALDS, a series the Red Sox eventually won 3-1, Boston even had an 11-game postseason winning streak against the Angels, dating back to their comeback from down 1-3 to win the 1986 ALCS.  That streak is to date the record for most consecutive postseason wins by one team over another.  FTR, the Red Sox eliminated the California/Anaheim/Los Angeles Angels from the postseason in the 1986 ALCS (4-3), the 2004 ALDS (3-0), the 2007 ALDS (3-0), and the 2008 ALDS (3-1).

Oops, I was making the observation that the Red Sox and Angels played each other for 3 straight years in the ALDS.  Seemed to me that the Angels won for 3 straight seasons with their recent series victory in the ALDS.   Embarrassed

Angels v. Yankees - Angels are team on mission following the death of their pitcher.  Angels in 6.
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #477 on: October 12, 2009, 12:48:21 AM »

No, it's going to be a struggle.  I say it will go to 7 games.  God willing, Angels win.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #478 on: October 12, 2009, 01:07:01 AM »

The Broncos uni's reminded me of UPS...
They remind me of Milk Duds.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:11:34 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #479 on: October 12, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »

And what about Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson, with his pass efficiency rating of 15.1 against Buffalo? (2 completions out of 17 passes thrown for 23 yards, 0 TD, and 1 interception) Shocked  Despite his ineptitude, the Browns still won 6-3.

As the Baltimore Ravens showed a few years ago, a competent QB is not needed to win in the NFL.

However, Derek Anderson is damaged goods (and Brady Quinn is right behind him).  Some HS football program could use them as a head coaches down the road.

Meanwhile, Minnesota is 5-0 and the Purple People Eaters have their eyes on a Purple team coming into their Dome in 6 days.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #480 on: October 12, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »

The Broncos uni's reminded me of UPS...
They remind me of Milk Duds.

They would have been OK except for those ridiculous socks!

BTW, this another reason why I don't like pro football- the uniforms are terrible. What's up with the stupid rule about having to have the legs completely covered?

College uniforms are so much cooler.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #481 on: October 12, 2009, 09:41:23 AM »

College uniforms are so much cooler.

WRONG!

Behold the beauty of the burgundy and gold (just don't focus on the actual football skills, or lack thereof, of the Skins).

College uniforms are better?

You're just jealous Alabama doesn't have an NFL team.

Fixed img tags so photos would show up in post...  -PtA
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 11:33:30 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #482 on: October 12, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »

(photo not included in quote to save bandwidth)
Yeah, even us Oregon Duck fans like to complain about our team's uniforms. Tongue
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #483 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

Other than the Broncos' uniform (I was hoping to see the Sky Blue and Orange uniforms), I was pleased to see some of the traditional uniforms worn yesterday.  The Rams' uniform (granted it is more or less the same, but I prefer the Blue and Yellow over the actual Gold and Blue), the Patriots' (really prefer their throwback uniform compared to the one they wear now-a-days) and the Vikings last Monday night (once more, more or less the same as now, but I prefer the strip down the side of the pant legs over the weird pointy thing they and the Carninals have on their jerseys and pants).
Also, the Titans should wear the old Oilers' uniform.
The Jets use of the old Titans' uniform is a disgrace; they are already wearing the throwback uniform and should keep it that way lol.
IMO, the worst uniform in the NFL belongs to the Seahawks.
IMO the best uniforms: Skins, Bears, Packers (when the visiting team), and 49ers.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #484 on: October 12, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

(photo not included in quote to save bandwidth)
Yeah, even us Oregon Duck fans like to complain about our team's uniforms. Tongue

Although nothing beats those simple classy Bama uniforms, I gotta say that the Ducks have some cool threads man. Wink My sons like to watch Oregon because of the uniforms.

Here some other college uniforms I like (with no bearing on my like for these teams):

Penn State

Notre Dame

Georgia Tech

USC

Army

Navy

LSU (hate to say it Tongue)

Selam

Selam
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:09:53 PM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Selam, +GMK+
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #485 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10:57 AM »

Anybody FIFA World Cup Qualifying Africa fans?

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2009, 02:43:29 AM »

Of course!

Who has qualified so far? I'm guessing Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Senegal so far? What about Cameroon, South Africa, and Nigeria?

It's hard for me to keep up, so please keep us apprised. How awesome would it be for an African team to finally win the World Cup in South Africa!

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #487 on: October 14, 2009, 03:22:04 AM »

Of course!

Who has qualified so far? I'm guessing Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Senegal so far? What about Cameroon, South Africa, and Nigeria?

It's hard for me to keep up, so please keep us apprised. How awesome would it be for an African team to finally win the World Cup in South Africa!

Selam

Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire have qualified. Three places left up for grabs. I predict Cameroon, Nigeria, and Algeria.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #488 on: October 14, 2009, 03:46:41 AM »

well, Egypt only needs to be Algeria by three goals  Sad

Anyway, the Nov. 14th game between Algeria and Egypt, does anyone have any idea what time that game will be played?  FIFA doesn't say.

And South Africa of course is automatically qualified.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 03:47:33 AM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #489 on: October 14, 2009, 03:57:29 AM »

Anyway, the Nov. 14th game between Algeria and Egypt, does anyone have any idea what time that game will be played?  FIFA doesn't say.

1:30 PM GMT.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #490 on: October 14, 2009, 09:27:30 AM »

What about Cameroon, South Africa, and Nigeria?
I saw the US/Cameroon game, and I must say Cameroon was playing very well. US won, though, and they are looking very promising, especially since the defeat of Spain last year. After so many years when we didn't even qualify, I'm looking forward to my Yankees actually making a decent appearance for once.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:28:11 AM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged

minasoliman
Section Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »

WOW...thank you...how'd you find out if you don't mind me asking?

John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »

WOW...thank you...how'd you find out if you don't mind me asking?

Now that I google around some more, I'm coming up with a few different times.....anywhere from noon GMT to 2 pm GMT...

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #493 on: October 14, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »

The Steelers lost Aaron Smith for the year.  Cry

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2009, 02:13:15 AM »

The Steelers lost Aaron Smith for the year.  Cry
Fortunately for the immediate short term, though, the offensive unit of their next opponent, the Cleveland Browns, hasn't been able to play their way out of a wet paper bag.
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: