OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 17, 2014, 12:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 349341 times) Average Rating: 5
AMM
Archon

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »

It's a little known fact that Hockey was invented by Norwegian scientists as a war time (a war, don't ask which one) experiment to alter and control human behavior.  It was seen by Canadian government officials almost immediately as a way to provide an outlet for the pervasive trait of passive-aggressive behavior that exists in Canadian society (predominantly among Canadian men).  It was also seen as a way to sell hats and ugly shirts.

The rest as they say, is history.
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2007, 03:03:33 PM »

I'm assuming you mean that powerhouse Argos team that plays in the beloved CFL? I can't say that I'm a fan of the CFL, with all due respect, I just grew up watching the NFL and watching the Niners dominate with Young, Rice, Waters, etc. Been a fan ever since. Or maybe you meant the Cowboys? In which in return I say, aha-aha, I'm not a traitor, never. Convince me? Come on....

I love my Toronto sports teams, but my heart goes with the Toronto Raptors, I used to be a die hard Leafs fan, but I've grown a little sour on them over the years, I'm not liking JFJ calling the shots, they're going to be a perennial treadmill team like they have been the last decade. Time to blow it up and rebuild,  at least they got a good coach in Maurice now.

As for the Raps, that's my heart and passion, basketball, they finally got a team worth watching, Andrea Bargnani, Chris Bosh, Jose Calderon, T.J Ford, Jorge Garbajosa, my personal favorite Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker. They know how to flat out ball.

Go Raps Go..Baby...

I was born and raised in Toronto, but have lived in the NYC area for the last 10 years.  I bleed blue and white (that means the Leafs in Hockey and the Cowboys in football - lol).

So, while I admire you hockey taste, I'm left gagging at your bit about the niners.  Tongue

Your assessment of the Leafs is spot on.  Thumbs up to Maurice, thumbs down to JFJ.   Blow it up and start from scratch PLUS you have to build a farm system that produced quality NHL players.  When is the last time our farm system has created a bonafide NHL star?

Stajan?  No.

Steen? No.

Maybe Justin Pogge will be the answer.  I don't know.

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »

It's a little known fact that Hockey was invented by Norwegian scientists as a war time (a war, don't ask which one) experiment to alter and control human behavior.  It was seen by Canadian government officials almost immediately as a way to provide an outlet for the pervasive trait of passive-aggressive behavior that exists in Canadian society (predominantly among Canadian men).  It was also seen as a way to sell hats and ugly shirts.

The rest as they say, is history.

I think in the modern vernacular, you are what they kids call "a hater". LOL  Tongue

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
Marat
Elder

Faith: Catholic reinvestigating the Orthodox Church

« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2007, 01:48:41 AM »

Kind of back to the beginning of the thread when we were naming our favorite teams. I don't do pro sports so much, so I'll stick to college. I have a main team, and then supporting teams I follow and cheer for from other conferences.

1. Arkansas Razorbacks of the SEC. I was born and raised in Arkansas and always followed them.
2. Texas Longhorns from the Big 12. My adopted state's home team and I live in Austin.
3. Wisconsin Badgers from the Big 10. Just always liked them.
4. USC Trojans. It would be easy to hate them because of their success, but they are too fun to watch.
5. Virginia Cavaliers of the ACC. Just a classy school and underdog at most sports.
6. BYU from the Mountain West. This lingers from my old Mormon days.
7. Louisville from the Big East.
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: OCA

OC.net

« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2007, 10:08:08 PM »

The PENGUINS clinched a playoff spot tonight (March 27)
hoooray!
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »

I'm not going to even discuss the highs and LOWS of this past weekend, but suffice it to say, I will be rooting for the Penguins to win the Stanley Cup.

I made a promise to a friend (after some wonderful hospitality) that I would heretofore be a Pens fan after the Leafs.

Making this even easier, is that the Pens are playing the Ottawa Senators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrtlOmD7U_I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=65AQdSUhZY0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:54:01 AM by SouthSerb99 » Logged

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »

outstanding youtube clips LOL
well the boys got off to a real rough start. Let's how the learning curve is sharp and quick!
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2007, 07:19:56 PM »

Hey, cool! I totally missed this one for some time.

My favourite teams:
Major League Baseball: St. Louis Cardinals
Minor League Baseball: Springfield Cardinals
Football: Kansas City Wizards
Hockey: St. Louis Blues

There are no other sports.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Navigator

Faith: Discerning

« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

I missed this one too and with condolences to ytterbiumanalyst (you'll see why in just a sec) I'll list mine:

BASEBALL: The Reigning World Champion BOSTON RED SOX  (Sorry about '04 ytt)

With a 162 game schedule and a pre- and post-season that runs from mid-February to November I don't have the time or the energy for other sports. I have to watch or listen to EVERY Red Sox game...

Stephen

"From silly devotions and sour faced saints, deliver us O Lord!" - Teresa of Avila
Ian Lazarus
The Main Man!
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: AOA

yIjah, Qey' 'oH!

« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »

Baseball: Couldn't give a crud.  But if the Astros are playing, I might watch an inning.

Football:  Well, that's a sore subject with me.  Lets just say I hate the Titans and until the Texans get any better, I'm a Green Bay fan.

Basketball:  Houston Rockets.  Though they constantly make me constantly pull my hair out.

Soccer:  Cruz Azul (Mexico) and Real Madrid.  Manchester United if I can ever get the games over Basic Cable.

Hockey: Dallas Stars or the Minnesota Wild

College:  Yawn. 

Worlds Strongest Man: Marius Pujanowsky or Magnus Ver Magunuson

Midget Tossing: Sean "The Human Bullet" McCray

UFC: Dan "The Beast" Severn

Pancrase: Bas Rutten

Tennis:  Sereena Williams  Grin

"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2007, 10:53:41 AM »

I missed this one too and with condolences to ytterbiumanalyst (you'll see why in just a sec) I'll list mine:

BASEBALL: The Reigning World Champion BOSTON RED SOX  (Sorry about '04 ytt)

With a 162 game schedule and a pre- and post-season that runs from mid-February to November I don't have the time or the energy for other sports. I have to watch or listen to EVERY Red Sox game...

Stephen
Aaaarrrggghh! My wound! My wound! Grin laugh

Ah, we got our World Championship a couple of years later (yeah, you got two, big deal). True about the listening/watching. I don't get Fox Sports, which carries most of the Cardinals games, but I do get to listen on mlb.com (I'm in a blackout zone for MLB.TV, but I can listen). $15 a year; it's totally worth it.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Navigator

« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »

Aaaarrrggghh! My wound! My wound! Grin laugh

Ah, we got our World Championship a couple of years later

Yeah, but then we unseated you as the reigning World Champs in October Smiley

"From silly devotions and sour faced saints, deliver us O Lord!" - Teresa of Avila
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2007, 12:56:14 PM »

Shall I bring up all the world championships we've had since you lost Babe Ruth? Wink

admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2007, 05:06:22 PM »

Fukodome!

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
Ian Lazarus
The Main Man!
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: AOA

yIjah, Qey' 'oH!

« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »

^

Watch your langauge! Grin

"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »

Sweet Caroline, good times...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.
Navigator

« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2007, 09:40:39 AM »

Sweet Caroline, good times...

Ahhh, my brother Smiley

Navigator

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »

Shall I bring up all the world championships we've had since you lost Babe Ruth? Wink

Awww, I'll just tell you what I tell all the Yankees fans who whine about the same thing:

"Yeah, and France was once a great nation so what's your point?" Smiley

Gregory1958

« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »

College Football (the absolute best sport in the world  Wink ):  The University of Alabama Crimson Tide!  Roll Tide, Roll!
College Basketball:  Also, the U of A.
NBA:  couldn't care any less than I already do
NFL:  Miami Dolphins (but not a big NFL fan)
MLB:  Atlanta Braves
Hockey:  I'm COLD to that sport
Soccer:  Do they play soccer in America?  (Just kidding.  I grew up in a location and time when soccer was something we heard about on the news about once or twice a year.  There were no kids leagues, no high school soccer teams.  So, I don't know much about it and am not really interested.)
jayjay

« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »

Football (Real Football that is - Aussie Rules) St Kilda FC
Rugby League - Penrith Panthers/Melbourne Storm.

Gridiron (US Football) Minnesota Vikings (I saw them for the first time in '85 on tv when I was in Hawaii and they were playing SF. The commentators were going on and on about how much SF would win by, so I thought, stuff it, I'll go for the Vikings, and they won. Followed then ever since).

Cricket - Tasmania
College (Gridiron) Football - A soft spot for U.Sth Carolina (went to Uni in Columbia, SC).
Baseball - Anyone who plays New York!! (Ha Ha - was in the US long enough to dislike the NY baseball teams). Montreal Expos otherwise - beautiful city that stole my heart!! (If they are still about - the team that is).

Soccer - Yawn. Who could follow a sport when everyone gets excited when the score is 0-0??

Andrew21091
OC.net guru

« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

Baseball - Detroit Tigers
Hockey - Detroit Red Wings
Basketball - Detroit Pistons
Rugby - New Zealand All Blacks
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »

Montreal Expos otherwise - beautiful city that stole my heart!! (If they are still about - the team that is).

Soccer - Yawn. Who could follow a sport when everyone gets excited when the score is 0-0??

They aren't. By the way its Footie, not soccer. Tongue

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

Baseball - Anyone who plays New York!! (Ha Ha - was in the US long enough to dislike the NY baseball teams). Montreal

Well, they're around, but not in Montreal anymore - they've moved to Washington, D.C.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 05:18:57 PM by cleveland » Logged

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »

Just Manny being Manny.  Wink

NEW YORK - Manny Ramirez was suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball on Thursday, becoming the latest high-profile player ensnared in the sport's drug scandals.

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=277874

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
scamandrius
Dr., Rdr. Scamandrius to you :)
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »

I don't know if anyone is interested but my Royals are doing pretty well right now.  Zach Greinke is a stud!

Royals are HOT right now!  And they've been winning some games too!  Wink  Watch out come September/October.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »

Zack Greinke is quite a story, you're right!  He has allowed 2 earned runs in 6 starts.....crazy!  I'm sure the hitters will catch on somewhat after seeing him over 2 or 3 games, but I still think he'll have a ludicrously low ERA at the end of the year and an insane number of wins.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:35:55 PM by Pravoslavbob » Logged

scamandrius
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »

^Actually, Pravoslavbob, Greinke's ERA after a 6-0 start is 0.40.  That's been done by only two other people.  One of them was Fernando Venenzuela back in 1980, I think.  Can't remember the other guy.  Either way, it's damn impressive.

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

I know that that is what his earned run average is, but in order to compile numbers like that, he has allowed only 2 earned runs over a 6 game span and however many innings he worked in those games.  Those runs were scored against him by the Blue Jays in one game.  The Tigers garnered another unearned run against him in another game, and that's it!

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »

They are indeed impressive at the moment.  But the Central is tough.... We'll see how they stand up to the mid-season grind.

Meanwhile... CAVS and Hawks are about to tip-off (less than 15 minutes).  Playoffs trump regular season in my attention span.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »

Not much of a game... CAVS up by 19 with just under 6 min left in the first half.

---------------------
Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »

I know I've got some Penguin fans on here -- gotta say I'm pleased that the Caps are up 2-1.  Who's everybody like for a Stanley Cup semifinals and finals series?

I like:

EAST: Caps and Boston (if they can get it together v. Carolina), with Caps moving on.  I'm a sucker for the underdog.

WEST: Canucks (c'mon, Luongo!) and Detroit, with Canucks moving on (because I hate Detroit).

Anyways.  Thoughts?

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

Caps vs. Carolina, Caps win
Vancouver vs. Anaheim, Vancouver Win
Vancouver wins the Cup

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »

The Cup ain't going to Canada...it's going to Beantown

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »

How about that come-from-behind Blackhawks win over the Canucks tonight? 

I agree that I think it will be the Canucks and the Red Wings in the western conference final, but I think that Detroit will prevail and repeat as cup winners against the Hurricanes.

Did I mention that I absolutely loathe Anaheim?  Hopefully the Wings will prevail in that series despite the refs handing the last game to Anaheim on a platter because of the disallowed tying goal.  What a joke the officiating can be in the NHL.  (I note with some satisfaction that Detroit has just scored an empty-net goal to make it 6-3 in the third.....looks like this series is tied at 2.)  By the way DavidBryan, I am not a Detroit fan, I just dislike them less than Anaheim.  Wink  How did all those Wing fans get tickets tonight?  A lot of octopi on the ice in Anaheim.  lol.

Fr. David
Archon

« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2009, 02:07:01 AM »

How about that come-from-behind Blackhawks win over the Canucks tonight? 

I agree that I think it will be the Canucks and the Red Wings in the western conference final, but I think that Detroit will prevail and repeat as cup winners against the Hurricanes.

Did I mention that I absolutely loathe Anaheim?  Hopefully the Wings will prevail in that series despite the refs handing the last game to Anaheim on a platter because of the disallowed tying goal.  What a joke the officiating can be in the NHL.  (I note with some satisfaction that Detroit has just scored an empty-net goal to make it 6-3 in the third.....looks like this series is tied at 2.)  By the way DavidBryan, I am not a Detroit fan, I just dislike them less than Anaheim.  Wink  How did all those Wing fans get tickets tonight?  A lot of octopi on the ice in Anaheim.  lol.

Ugh.  Well, I'm not surprised that Detroit won.  I'm surprised that it's not already over.  They'll pull it out over Anaheim, to be sure.  Luongo is doing everything he can (and that's a lot), but when your best scorers in the series aren't well known players and your defense is letting shot after shot go on your goalie, something's gonna give.  Sigh.  I think this series (Hawks/'Nucks) is going to be the one to watch. 

Mmm.  I hope the Canucks win, because Chicago just doesn't have the defense nor the goaltender to deal w/Detroit's offense.

Not that I have any love for the Ducks, Bob, but what's with the hatred for Anaheim?  Cheesy

I just realized I never made a call on the Cup.  My call's the same as Ukie re: the teams, but...I dunno.  Both Luongo and Varlamov are the hinges on which their teams turn.  That would be one series where it would absolutely be won by whichever offense happened to show up four times.

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »

Vancouver wins the Cup
Blues suck for most of the year, then rally at the end to make the playoffs.
Blues lose to the first team they play.
I stop watching hockey until next year.

PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »

I hate sports....that is all.
Fr. David
Archon

« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »

Vancouver wins the Cup
Blues suck for most of the year, then rally at the end to make the playoffs.
Blues lose to the first team they play.
I stop watching hockey until next year.

Ditto Stars, except I watch whatever hockey I can.  Channel 5.3 on the digital network TV is broadcasting the IIHL games; fun stuff.

scamandrius
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »

I hate sports....that is all.

I'm sorry.  Sucks to be you.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

^Actually, Pravoslavbob, Greinke's ERA after a 6-0 start is 0.40.  That's been done by only two other people.  One of them was Fernando Venenzuela back in 1980, I think.  Can't remember the other guy.  Either way, it's damn impressive.
I think Randy Johnson did something like that once.
scamandrius
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »

I think Randy Johnson did something like that once.

Not according to ESPN who compiled the stats of starting pitchers who went 6-0 with an ERA under .50.  There were only the three--Greinke, Venenzuela and some other guy.  I'm not going to argue with those guys.

BTW, how close is Johnson to winning #300?  Now that is far more impressive than a .50 ERA.

AMM
Archon

« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2009, 09:42:24 PM »

The Ecumenical Patriarch sucks.
scamandrius
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »

The Ecumenical Patriarch sucks.

Whoa, dude!  Where'd this statement come from?

Fr. David
Archon

« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

^^He's just riffing on how the EP takes flak in all kinds of threads that may or may not have ANYTHING to do with him.  Random, but funny.   Cheesy

Anyway...jiminy...alls I can say is that if the Caps are gonna hang Varly out to dry like that again they deserve to go down to the Pens.  Seriously: WHERE was the defense when Federov was down there??

Crazy.  Everyone's tied 2-2 now except for (!) Carolina over Boston!  Careful, Jakub...!

Jakub
Archon

« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2009, 12:42:03 AM »

I find the EP comment is totally uncalled for...on this thread or any other

Heck, I almost spit out a mouthful of precious Dos Equis on the old lap top...

« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 12:47:02 AM by Jakub » Logged

Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: