OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 20, 2014, 02:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 349722 times) Average Rating: 5
Calak

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: UOCC-Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada

Слава Ісусу Христу! Слава Навіки!

« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2007, 06:01:02 PM »

Everytime my Flames go into a shootout, they LOSE!@#$%@  Even at the All-star game Kipper sucked at the shootout challenge...his weakness I guess...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:01:33 PM by Calak » Logged

Христос Посеред Нас-Є І Буде
Christ Is Among Us! He Is And Always Shall Be!
Innocent
No longer posting on this site
Elder

St. Innocent of Alaska

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2007, 10:11:15 AM »

Hockey: Sabers & Islanders (They really need a Hockey channel & what is "Versus", and why would they play their all-star game on it? Angry)

Football: Bills

Baseball: Mets

Soccer: Italy & Ireland (rarely though since I never know when they on)

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

The Pens beat Dallas in a shootout. I think this is the first time Fleury has stopped every shooter.
If the Penguins start winning shootouts (instead of regularly losing them) lookout! They will be in the playoff hunt.

I have to admit, even though there are lots of variables and "what if's" involved, it's scary to think of how good this team could be in a year or two.

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
Marat
Elder

Faith: Catholic reinvestigating the Orthodox Church

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

Favourite University Team that actually matters: Texas A&M University.

An Aggie printing his computer screen.

Sorry Dan, we in Austin can't resist taking a shot at the Aggies. Tongue
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Self Ruled Antiochian Archdiocese

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »

I am from Pittsburgh that should say it all, but I now live in Philadelphia having sojourned to a new land where the sports teams are like fickle dates. Always hinting of love but never giving any. I tried to keep it clean.

Save us o' Son of God, who art risen from the dead, as we sing to thee Alleluia!
dantxny
OC.net Mineshaft gap
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Russian

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2007, 02:11:26 PM »

Sorry Dan, we in Austin can't resist taking a shot at the Aggies.

Darn T-Sippers Tongue *Says the tea drinker in NYC*

-Daniel

"If you give the average Frenchman a choice between a reforming president who would plug the country's huge deficit and a good cheese, he would probably opt for the cheese." - Stephen Clarke
I think the French may be on to something here.
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »

Everytime my Flames go into a shootout, they LOSE!@#$%@  Even at the All-star game Kipper sucked at the shootout challenge...his weakness I guess...

Word is that the Flames (and the Oilers) are interested in Tucker?  Not that he'd help much on shootouts.

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
Aristibule
Your Weaker Brother
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

Xeno

« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2007, 05:30:22 PM »

Hockey:  I'm from the South - I prefer my fights flat-footed and where it's warm.

Football (American): NFL - Dallas Cowboys/Kansas City Chiefs NCAA - OU Sooners/OSU Cowboys

Baseball: MBL - St. Louis Cardinals/Kansas City Royals (also enjoy the Anaheim Angels and L.A. Dodgers.)

Basketball: Not interested - can't jump anyways.

Soccer/Football: Celtic F.C./Rangers F.C. I love the Old Firm - just not sectarianism or violence. (In America, defunct Tulsa Roughnecks and Wichita Wings - no one to replace them.) Otherwise, I'll watch Arsenal F.C. or Manchester United F.C. if they play.

Rugby: Celtic League - Border Reivers (I love the long shot, and want to see them stay around.) International - Welsh Rugby Union "The Dragons" (the only sports team, incidentally, that I have won their colours as a supporter - I miss that jersey.)

"We must begin at once to "build again the tabernacle which is fallen down, and to build again the ruins thereof, and to set it up;" for HE WHO GAVE THE THOUGHT IN OUR HEART HE LAID ALSO THE RESPONSIBILITY ON US THAT THIS THOUGHT SHOULD NOT REMAIN BARREN." - J.J. Overbeck, 1866
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »

Rugby: Celtic League - Border Reivers (I love the long shot, and want to see them stay around.) International - Welsh Rugby Union "The Dragons" (the only sports team, incidentally, that I have won their colours as a supporter - I miss that jersey.)

Finally! Another Rugby fan! I was starting to think I was all alone here...

Thanks, Aristibule!

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Chacci

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »

Hockey: Detroit Red Wings

American Football:  I can only dedicate one day a weekend to Football per my wife Smiley

Baseball: Chicago Cubs

Basketball: N/A

Soccer/Football: N/A

College Football: The Fighting Irish of the University of Notre Dame. 
Aristibule
Your Weaker Brother
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

Xeno

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2007, 06:34:13 PM »

No problem, Father - like I said, I really miss my bright red Dragons jersey  It really is an international sport (talking Rugby Union) - almost every country at least has a national team on the Third Tier. If the USA Eagles were given more visibility in our media, I don't doubt support would grow in the States. Even Greece, Georgia, Russia and other Orthodox countries have national teams now.

I remember owning a British Lions jersey as well back in the 80s (many of their players were from the WRU Dragons - so support for the Side was an outgrowth of my support for the Dragons.)  The only reason I had exposure to Rugby football at all is that my mother was raised in Nigeria and French West Africa.

Rugby League is a different story.  I know the USA has the AMNRL, which is affiliate to the RLIF. They don't have that many teams. Back when I was still athletic, I was wing - my University tried to get a team going. I don't think it lasted more than a few years.

(BTW - which team had the old jerseys that were black and red horizontal stripes with a white collar? )

"We must begin at once to "build again the tabernacle which is fallen down, and to build again the ruins thereof, and to set it up;" for HE WHO GAVE THE THOUGHT IN OUR HEART HE LAID ALSO THE RESPONSIBILITY ON US THAT THIS THOUGHT SHOULD NOT REMAIN BARREN." - J.J. Overbeck, 1866
Calak

Jurisdiction: UOCC-Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada

Слава Ісусу Христу! Слава Навіки!

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »

Word is that the Flames (and the Oilers) are interested in Tucker?  Not that he'd help much on shootouts.

Well Iginla might be coming back tomorrow, so the offense should get a huge push (and they're doing ok without him...other than yesterday)...

Tucker.... Undecided

Христос Посеред Нас-Є І Буде
Christ Is Among Us! He Is And Always Shall Be!
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2007, 01:03:41 AM »

Aserb
Don't be led astray by those "tease" Philly teams! You know that, over the long haul you can count on the Pens and Steelers. And rooting for the Pirates at least isn't being led down the path of raised (and unrealized) expectations cause you know they aren't going to do anything!
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2007, 04:30:56 PM »

American Football = CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

European Football = VOJVODINA!!  (6th place team in Serbia...i'm from there)  Or I usually go for Bayern Munchen in Champions League. 

Baseball = CHICAGO CUBS!!!!

Hockey = Chicago Blackhawks (but i've been to more Boston Bruins games than hawks)

Basketball = I agree with previous posters.  Its become a thug life.  But i'm still a Bulls fan all the way!! 

NCAA -  Football = Miami Hurricanes (don't ask).  Basketball = Illinois (or the underdog)  Hockey = Boston College

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »

Small market teams can't compete with the big ones

In baseball, thats totally not true. I seem to remember a Florida Marlins baseball team that beat a Yankees team whose Luxury Tax paid for 65% of the salaries of the Marlins players.

Small market teams can always compete with big ones, otherwise Pittsburgh would never be competitive in anything. Oh wait... I guess they aren't competitive in anything... Oh well. I tried

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »

I like rugby....Canada is half decent at it. Aussie Rules Football and Arena Football are better though Tongue.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
scamandrius
Dr., Rdr. Scamandrius to you :)
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »

Are you kidding?  I used to play rugby--I was a fullback-- in a private club in Columbia, MO.  We were called the Columbia Outlaws. We used to play guys from all around the Big 12 and mid-west.  We never really made it anywhere, but we had a good time and it was a chance to get beat up then head to the pub!  Ah, the good old days! :'(

Scamandrius

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Pray for me, Sts. Mina & Kyrillos VI for my exams

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2007, 09:15:08 PM »

:'(

I never thought a Rugby player would cry.

When you mentioned "private club," the first thing that came to my mind was a Montana chapter of the "Fight Club." (sorry sometimes I feel Rugby players are like that...lol...and to think you called yourselves "Outlaws" [scratching chin]hmmmmm[/scratching chin])
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:16:07 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
aurelia
High Elder

« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2007, 09:07:18 AM »

About this quote regarding baseball:

Detroit just really sucked or they took money

honey, have you ever watched the Lions? If not, dont bother, they suck.  Detroit just generally sucks except of course fo the WINGS

Oh, and about Toronto, we root for them if they arent playing the Wings, though my Hub does have a soft spot for the canadiens too.  (He was a Canadian in a former life I think).
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »

Oh, and about Toronto, we root for them if they arent playing the Wings, though my Hub does have a soft spot for the canadiens too.  (He was a Canadian in a former life I think).

Hold on, hold on, HOLD ON!!!!  I have NEVER heard ANYONE from "Hockey Town" (SS99 gags heavily) say such a thing about Toronto.  We used to be division rivals and HATED each other the way we hate Ottawa today.

My wife is from Warren, and most of the rest of my family is scattered between Dearborn Heights, Livonia & Sterling Heights and I've never heard any of them say they would root for Toronto.

In fact, I have advised my in-laws (and other family) if they try to corrupt my son with Red Wings nonsense, it will be used to either wash my car or line the litter boxes.  Grin

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
aurelia
High Elder

« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2007, 03:26:35 PM »

Well, he grew up watching Hockey Night in Canada on a fuzzy black and white tv in his basement.  We sitill watch it, because CBC is local for us. (Ypsi/A2) He just loves the game (used to play for MSU too) and if the Wings can't win, thinks it should be a Canadian team. Grin

Besides, I have friends at church from Toronto, and they seem like perfectly normal people.... Wink
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:30:58 PM by aurelia » Logged
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »

Well, he grew up watching Hockey Night in Canada on a fuzzy black in white in his basement.  He just loves the game (used to play for MSU too) and if the Wings can't win, thinks it should be a Canadian team. Grin
Well, now I know there are at least two reasonable people in Detroit (I used to think my wife was reasonable but now that I've been married for 3 1/2 years I know otherwise -lol).

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »

In two years you will all be rooting for the PENS  (let's just hope it is still the PITTSBURGH PENS!)
Or, you will wish you were!  Wink
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »

Can the Edmonton Oilers get any worse??

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2007, 10:59:27 AM »

In two years you will all be rooting for the PENS  (let's just hope it is still the PITTSBURGH PENS!)
Or, you will wish you were!  Wink

Well, you know that I will always have a soft spot for the Pens from here on in...

I think they are my number 2 team!!!  Did I ever tell you about my smokin light blue Pens practice jersey I own?  Grin

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »

Can the Edmonton Oilers get any worse??

Ryan Smyth for Darcy Tucker and all will be well in Oiler land.  Wink

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2007, 05:09:25 PM »

I would make that trade in a second....I hate it when they go on and on about how a guy bleeds copper and blue as he spends months negotiating how many millions he gets paid....

BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2007, 12:15:51 AM »

Southserb,
Maybe with the new arena (we hope) there will be a return to Penguins blue - at least a third jersey throwback to the 70's!
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »

The Smyth trade will look pretty good two years down the road....

SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »

Oh I think you did pretty darned good... especially when he signs with Toronto as free agent (SS99 getting ready to post in the prayer forum asking for God's assistance in having Smyth sign with the Leafs over the summer - LOL).

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2007, 02:10:23 AM »

Last time I checked, your GM couldn't sign a decent player to save his life, at least a decent player who has never played for the TML.

God is not a TML fan. 40 years have proven that.....my dad still waits....no wonder he doesn't go to church haha.

Postolowka

KostaNY

« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2007, 07:04:29 AM »

NBA:Toronto Raptors
NHL:Maple Leafs
MLB:Blue Jays
NFL:49'ers
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2007, 09:50:00 AM »

Wow that is a random assembly of sports teams!  How come all the variance?  Just curious.

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Timos
High Elder

« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »

Canadian hockey: Montreal Canadiens and Maple Leafs

baseball: Red Sox (depending on how they do and because I'm Canadian naturally I root for the T.O. Blue Jays.

hate basketball throughout

soccer: Euro/ south american soccer (Greece, Italy...etc).  we North Americans cant play for beans
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »

Hello All,

I'd say recently I've not watched much sports.  I don't have the patience to watch an entire game, and to see my team lose.  I'm in my early 20s, and I don't know, sports seemed so much more "innocent" during the 1990s.  Here are my teams:

Hockey:  Does hockey even come on T.V. anymore.  I'd say it isn't too fun to watch on T.V., but NHL 94 on Sega Genesis was fun.  I think in the late 90s I went to a Washington Captials game, and man, IT WAS AWESOME (eventhough I was litterally at the top row).  So I guess I go for the home team, the Caps.

American Football: During the 90s I liked the Dolphins and the Redskins.  Now, I watch maybe 2 or 3 games a season.  I find it more fun to antagonize my sister (a huge Bears fan).  Man, last season Monday night football, Bears vs. Cardinals was a fun night indeed (though, the bears still won).

Basketball:  I can honestly say I've never watched a complete came of Bastetball in my life.  I watched a little bit of GMU last season (that's the school I go to), but in the end I just prefer playing.  I'm good at rebounds, but I am terrible on offence

Baseball:  I'll turn it on if I'm having trouble sleeping, I'll be out by the first inning

Soccer: I watch soccer only 4 times a year, and that is the World Cup.  For those couple of weeks, I vote for America.

Rugby:  I watched the Rugby World Cup last time it was on.  Didn't vote for anyone, but it is in my opinion a better sport than American football.

MMA:  A couple of years ago, I really was into MMA.  Recently, I've become fed up with it all (I think the "golden years" of one style vs. another is past.  I'll watch the old fights [which don't have rules], but now...I don't know, just lost my taste for it all).  But, I still like the Russian Heavy Weight Fedor Emelyanenko.
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »

NBA:Toronto Raptors
NHL:Maple Leafs
MLB:Blue Jays
NFL:49'ers

Kosta,

Take away the niners and you're almost perfect!!!  Can I convince you to replace the red and gold with a bit a blue and white? lol

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2007, 11:27:47 AM »

Soccer: I watch soccer only 4 times a year, and that is the World Cup.  For those couple of weeks, I vote for America.
Hey, if you are getting the World Cup 4 times a year... than I am really missing out!  Tongue

MMA:  A couple of years ago, I really was into MMA.  Recently, I've become fed up with it all (I think the "golden years" of one style vs. another is past.  I'll watch the old fights [which don't have rules], but now...I don't know, just lost my taste for it all).  But, I still like the Russian Heavy Weight Fedor Emelyanenko.

I'm more of a boxing guy, but I also watch some of the MMA stuff, but if you're a fan of Emelyaneko, why the avatar of Cro-Cop? 

I could imagine Cro-Cop would love to get his hands on a ring full of Serbs!!!  Cheesy

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2007, 11:32:02 AM »

HAHAHHAHA WHOOPS!  Well, you know what I mean Smiley  Once every 4 years
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »

SouthSerb

I've been trying to change that picture, but everytime I hit "save changes" it doesn't save.  I like Cro Cop, but Fedor I prefer because he is more of a grappler.
AMM
Archon

« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »

What happens to a person that makes them interested in hockey?  Have scientists or psychologists identified this yet?
SouthSerb99
Site Supporter
Archon

« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

COB,

You might want to contact Robert or ask in the tech thread.

Welkodox,

They have actually identified the "problem" and it is a simple case of genetics.  If you have the "genius" gene you are an avid hockey fan.  However, if you don't have the gene, you must dwell among the ordinary.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius

Fortunately, many here (like me) got the gene.  Pravoslavbob & Brother Aiden to name a few... although nobody can match BA's resume.  He is just one small notch below God.  Grin

I'm sorry at conception the good Lord didn't pull your number in the lottery of life.  Look on the bright side, you could always befriend a hockey fan.  Tongue

Guy from my office

Hungry? Click Here
aurelia
High Elder

« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »

So what about curling?
KostaNY

« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2007, 02:48:42 PM »

So what about curling?

Roll Eyes
KostaNY

« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »

Kosta,

Take away the niners and you're almost perfect!!!  Can I convince you to replace the red and gold with a bit a blue and white? lol

I'm assuming you mean that powerhouse Argos team that plays in the beloved CFL? I can't say that I'm a fan of the CFL, with all due respect, I just grew up watching the NFL and watching the Niners dominate with Young, Rice, Waters, etc. Been a fan ever since. Or maybe you meant the Cowboys? In which in return I say, aha-aha, I'm not a traitor, never. Convince me? Come on....

I love my Toronto sports teams, but my heart goes with the Toronto Raptors, I used to be a die hard Leafs fan, but I've grown a little sour on them over the years, I'm not liking JFJ calling the shots, they're going to be a perennial treadmill team like they have been the last decade. Time to blow it up and rebuild,  at least they got a good coach in Maurice now.

As for the Raps, that's my heart and passion, basketball, they finally got a team worth watching, Andrea Bargnani, Chris Bosh, Jose Calderon, T.J Ford, Jorge Garbajosa, my personal favorite Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker. They know how to flat out ball.

Go Raps Go..Baby...

admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2007, 03:50:37 PM »

Hocky is a sport for tough guys who have no other skills or talents.

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: