OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 06:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 438279 times) Average Rating: 5
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #900 on: December 23, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »

Gebre

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth (i.e. professional players are money loving scum bags), just the impression I received from reading your posts (though, a bit exaggerated for emphasis). Smiley   
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #901 on: December 23, 2009, 09:27:57 AM »

Good things also happening for the Browns:
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=10303
Won't be too surprised is Zorn ends up in Cleveland next season.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #902 on: December 23, 2009, 10:15:14 AM »

We'll see.  But no, I won't be surprised either.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #903 on: December 23, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »

Why would anyone else want Zorn?

There has to be a good special teams coach available somewhere in the league?   Huh
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #904 on: December 23, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »

There has to be a good special teams coach available somewhere in the league?   Huh

You don't think he was a good Special Teams coach before he became HC?

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #905 on: December 23, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

Wasn't Zorn the QB coach in Seattle?  He did quite well with Hasselback.  Perhaps he could help improve Quinn.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #906 on: December 23, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »

Wasn't Zorn the QB coach in Seattle?  He did quite well with Hasselback.  Perhaps he could help improve Quinn.

Oh, that's right.  That's why Holmgren would want him.

---------------------
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #907 on: December 23, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »

I just saw this! Here is a perfect example of a mentality and spirit that you will find only in college athletics. And it comes from my wonderful Crimson Tide.  Smiley

Selam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Saturday Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:02 pm EST

Tide players pass on travel cash in the name of solidarity
By Matt Hinton

For the sake of maintaining their pure competitive spirits, NCAA athletes who help generate tens of millions of dollars for their schools have almost no sanctioned opportunities to come under the corrupting influence of money themselves. One of the rare exceptions is bowl travel stipends: Most teams headed to a postseason game break for a few days, then reconvene at the bowl site for final practices and pre-game festivities. Subsequently, the NCAA offers a set dollar amount for players who travel individually, and they're allowed to pocket the difference between that number and the actual cost of the trip. This is standard procedure everywhere, including Alabama during the Tide's short trips to Louisiana for the Independence and Sugar bowls the last two seasons.

This time around, though, 'Bama captains weighed the break and the cash against the cost of splitting up the team and burdening players with the logistics of connecting flights, delays and other holiday travel hang-ups in the middle of preparations for the BCS Championship game on Jan. 7, and decided they'd rather stick together than get paid:

Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban left the decision on travel this time to his captains -- linebacker Rolando McClain, left guard Mike Johnson and cornerback Javier Arenas -- and the entire team. Encouraged by those captains, a UA official said, the Crimson Tide unanimously voted to forego the stipend and travel as a team Jan. 1 to the Los Angeles area.

The decision made things easier on the team in many ways, since practices can continue in Tuscaloosa after Christmas break and the Crimson Tide can also avoid the type of delays that can come with traveling individually across the country.

Naturally, Alabama partisans are proudly applauding their boys' selflessness, leadership and sacrifice for the greater good of the Tide cause -- in contrast to the heathen 'Horns from Texas, who will break, accept the stipend and come together again in California as usual, the callous individualists. And if the NCAA accepts 'Bama's appeal to restore the travel money, anyway, it's a smashing victory for team unity all the way around. (Even if it probably amounts to zip on the field.)
That last paragraph seems out of place. Isn't it possible to tell a story of solidarity without attacking another school? Both Alabama and Texas are fine schools, whose students are getting a very good education and whose professors are doing fine research. It's too bad the author couldn't put aside his partisanship when he wrote this article; the piece would have been much better without that last paragraph.

The article seemed a bit cynical to me. Matt Hinton isn't a Bama partisan, and I think he was being kind of tongue in cheek with the "Heathen Horns from Texas" line. But I agree with you. Texas is a classy program, and Mack Brown is a class coach. Nothing wrong at all with their team deciding to take the stipend and fly out on their own. But I do think it's pretty cool that our players decided to fly out as a team and forfeit the stipend.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #908 on: December 23, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »

Gebre

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth (i.e. professional players are money loving scum bags), just the impression I received from reading your posts (though, a bit exaggerated for emphasis). Smiley   

No problem. I'll lay off my diatribes against pro sports. I think everyone knows my opinion by now. Sorry for being a "sports snob." Embarrassed

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #909 on: December 23, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »

You don't think he was a good Special Teams coach before he became HC?

I'm sorry.   Embarrassed
The reference was for John Harbaugh (former special teams coach for the Eagles), coach of those ... Ravens.  He's 21-12, a winning percentage of .636
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #910 on: December 23, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »

Oh, that's right.  That's why Holmgren would want him.

Analogy ...

Cam Cameron went from 1-15 with the Dolphins to reclaiming himself with Flacco in Baltimore.  Zorn would make sense as a QB coach (not offensive coordinator) since Hasselbeck hasn't been the same since Zorn/Holmgren left (plus injuries).
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #911 on: December 23, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

^ Right.  Makes sense.

---------------------
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #912 on: December 27, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

Looks like the 1972 Dolphins can uncork the champagne for this year, for their legacy is safe until at least next year.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #913 on: December 27, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

Note to the Colts coaching staff, you play to win the game...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #914 on: December 27, 2009, 09:53:09 PM »

How can you fellows possibly be thinking about pro football? Do you not know that the Urban Meyer saga is still going on? It requires your undivided attention!  Tongue

Large Marge sent me...
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #915 on: December 27, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

guess the stress of Tebow leaving was too much...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #916 on: December 27, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

But what good is winning the game if you weaken your ability to win the ultimate prize:  the Super Bowl?
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #917 on: December 27, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »

Well, shutting up those annoying 72' Dolphins' players would be a welcome relief to fans and players of the NFL; besides, the Colts [almost] always choke in the post season; and it's going to happen again this year when they play the Chargers.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #918 on: December 28, 2009, 01:10:40 AM »

But what good is winning the game if you weaken your ability to win the ultimate prize:  the Super Bowl?

It's called momentum...which helped the Pats to win all the regular season games and playoffs until the defense ran out of gas during the last 5 minutes of the Super Bowl...

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #919 on: December 28, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »

I can't believe this... but I'm going to be cheering for the Bengals next week. The most likely scenario for the Steelers making the playoffs would require the Bengals to beat the Jets (as well as the Steelers winning and New England beating Houston). Well, at least it's not the Browns or Ravens I'll be wanting to win, that's some consolation I suppose.

Large Marge sent me...
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #920 on: December 28, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

Baltimore Ravens do not deserve to be in the playoffs.  I'd rather see the Jets make it in Rex Ryan's first year.

As I have a soft spot for teams who have not won Super Bowls, this could be Ocho Cinco's year in SB Quatro Quatro.   Roll Eyes
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #921 on: December 28, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »

all scenarios depend on who plays due to the injury fear factor, everbody now knows you take Peyton out of the mix and the Colts are nothing...

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #922 on: December 28, 2009, 04:53:46 PM »

Baltimore Ravens do not deserve to be in the playoffs.  I'd rather see the Jets make it in Rex Ryan's first year.

As I have a soft spot for teams who have not won Super Bowls, this could be Ocho Cinco's year in SB Quatro Quatro.   Roll Eyes
If you're trying to speak Spanish, then the numbers would be ochenta y cinco and cuarenta y cuatro, repsectively.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #923 on: December 28, 2009, 05:06:37 PM »

If you're trying to speak Spanish, then the numbers would be ochenta y cinco and cuarenta y cuatro, repsectively.

I wasn't trying to speak Spanish.   Roll Eyes  Thanks anyway for spellings and translations.   Smiley
I was making an analogy to #85 worn by Bengals WR Chad Ocho Cinco and Super Bowl 44 / cuatro cuatro
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #924 on: December 28, 2009, 05:10:40 PM »

I wasn't trying to speak Spanish.   Roll Eyes  Thanks anyway for spellings and translations.   Smiley
I was making an analogy to #85 worn by Bengals WR Chad Ocho Cinco and Super Bowl 44 / cuatro cuatro
Okay. I'm just saying, if you want to call Mr. Chad by his jersey number in Spanish, it should be ochenta y cinco, not ocho cinco. Ocho cinco means "eight five", not "eighty-five".

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #925 on: December 30, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

So, with many of the hockey rosters out for the Olympics*, any predictions on who'll win?  Russia looks like they'll have an awesome 1st line, but I'm not sure about some of their other selections (e.g. can a guy like Sergei Federov really still play at an elite level?) Canada seems to have a good bit of talent, but that doesn't necessarily translate to wins.

*U.S. roster comes out on the 1st of January
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 05:30:42 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Large Marge sent me...
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #926 on: December 30, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »

So, with many of the hockey rosters out for the Olympics*, any predictions on who'll win?  Russia looks like they'll have an awesome 1st line, but I'm not sure about some of their other selections (e.g. can a guy like Sergei Federov really still play at an elite level?) Canada seems to have a good bit of talent, but that doesn't necessarily translate to wins.

*U.S. roster comes out on the 1st of January

I'm going to tip the Russians for the gold medal, with the Slovaks and the Belarussians both as dark horses. It will be interesting to see how the KHL players will stack up against the NHL players.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

« Reply #927 on: December 30, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »

guess the stress of Tebow leaving was too much...

The man has a benign tumor in his brain that causes excruciating pain under certain circumstances. He is a perfect example of both the potential greatness and fragility of human life.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Cymbyz
Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

« Reply #928 on: December 30, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

Any brain tumor is serious because the brain lives in a tightly confined space, and doesn't like being pressurized.  Somewhere down the line, the coach will need brain surgery, Gamma Knife, or some such therapy.

The end of the world
is as near as the day of your death;
watch and pray.

Yahoo! & WLM ID: Owen
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #929 on: December 30, 2009, 11:50:36 PM »

Okay. I'm just saying, if you want to call Mr. Chad by his jersey number in Spanish, it should be ochenta y cinco, not ocho cinco. Ocho cinco means "eight five", not "eighty-five".

I think we spoke way over each other's heads here.   Smiley

The former Chad Johnson is now Chad Ocho Cinco ("Chad '8' '5' ")

I was making references to: Super Bowl Four Four ("cuatro" "cuatro")

Si Senor Y?   Huh
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #930 on: December 31, 2009, 12:30:46 AM »

On a final note, the Defensive Lineman Suh from Nebraska would look good in Brown and White as he chases down Flacco, Palmer and Roethlisberger.
Thanks for the compliment to one of our local heroes.  This kid, Ndamukong Suh, played his high school ball for Grant High School right here in Portland, Oregon.  He was honored as Oregon's defensive player of the year as a senior in 2004.
In his final college game, Suh leads a Cornhusker defensive effort that holds Arizona to less than 40 yards total offense through three quarters as Nebraska beats the Wildcats 33-0.  Only two tackles, one for loss, but the constant double-team blocking on Suh only opened up opportunities for his teammates to make big plays.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #931 on: December 31, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »

Suh has a great pro career ahead, hope he has be blessed with good sense to go with his talent...

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #932 on: December 31, 2009, 01:57:30 AM »

SUH is the real deal! He also seems to have a good head on his shoulders, so I think great things are in store for him in the years ahead.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #933 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »

Cleveland has done well enough in recent weeks to not be able to draft Suh.  Maybe the Redskins can draft Suh to replace the acerbic Haynesworth?   Huh
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #934 on: December 31, 2009, 10:29:34 AM »

I think we spoke way over each other's heads here.   Smiley

The former Chad Johnson is now Chad Ocho Cinco ("Chad '8' '5' ")

I was making references to: Super Bowl Four Four ("cuatro" "cuatro")

Si Senor Y?   Huh
No, I don't understand, but I think I'm missing a piece of vital information. Thanks anyway.

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #935 on: December 31, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »

ytterbiumanalyst

The Bengals have a wide receiver who when drafted into the NFL had the name of Chad Johnson and he wears the number 85 on his jersey.  A few years ago he had his last name legally changed from "Johnson" to "Ocho Cinco".

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #936 on: December 31, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »

ytterbiumanalyst

The Bengals have a wide receiver who when drafted into the NFL had the name of Chad Johnson and he wears the number 85 on his jersey.  A few years ago he had his last name legally changed from "Johnson" to "Ocho Cinco".

I see. Okay, thanks, it all makes sense now, except for the part about why he would legally change his name to a number--especially a number in a language he obviously doesn't speak. But it's his life.

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #937 on: December 31, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

SolEX01

Even though I feel Haynesworth hasn't been worth the money he's gotten for his new contract with the Redskins, I highly doubt the Redskins will pick up Suh.  Though there are some problems on defense, the majority of the Redskins' problems are on the offense.  With no high quality QBs entering the draft this year (well, my opinion at least), hopefully the Redskins work on building their offensive line and give Colt Brennan a chance (although he's only played in pre-season games, he slightly reminds me of Drew Brees) and allow Campbell to become a free agent.  Although Campbell is a nice guy, he seems to go through his progressions quite slowly on passing plays (i.e. when he has time to go through his progressions).
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #938 on: December 31, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

^ The Redskins were one field goal away from defeating a then undefeated team.  The idea of Jason Campbell working under a possible third offensive system does concern me.

Yes, the 'Skins need to rebuild offensive lineman which was their bread and butter.  If the right offensive lineman are drafted and Toby Gerhart can be the second coming of John Riggins, perhaps Campbell can succeed one day like Theismann, Rypien and Williams.  Now, the Redskins won't get Suh and Gerhart; however, Gerhart and a healthy Portis can make a respected 2 headed monster.
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #939 on: December 31, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

As much as I like Portis, I think he is near the end of his career.  He doesn't practice any more, and he just doesn't seem to have much desire to play anymore. 
I do agree (though you didn't say it exactly, just alluded to it) that in the NFL a team needs two feature backs.  Though perhaps not the future star running back for the Skins, Quinton Ganther has looked quite impressive while filling in for both Portis and Betts.  I don't know much about Gerhart, but if you compared him to Riggins Gerhart could be the power back while Ganther is the speedy back.
Perhaps Campbell will be given one more chance next season.  With that said I feel Campbell was given his chance with the Skins and it won't surprise me if he isn't with Washington next season.  I'm still hoping Brennan is given a few shots to start next year.  He was a Heisman candidate a few years ago who the Skins drafted in the 6th round.  Perhaps he'll amount to nothing, but perhaps he'll end up like Brady (a low draft pick who adjusted to the professional game quite well).
All I know is Bruce Allen has a lot on his plate this coming off season, lol.
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #940 on: December 31, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »

Gerhart had 135 Yards and 2 TDs against Oklahoma in the Sun Bowl.

Others made the comparison between Gerhart and Riggins.  If Gerhart does well in the combine and the other teams drafting ahead of the Redskins have more pressing needs than a RB, Gerhart could be a good fit.

Portis is just not the same after making those Easterns Motors infomercials (For those not familiar, Easterns' is a Car dealership in MD and VA).  Neither was Inspector #56 (Lavar Arrington) nor Inspector #52 (Ray Lewis).   Grin  Although I see that Ovechkin is now part of the Easterns Motors family; I guess Ovechkin has peaked as well.   Huh

As an aside, I would like to see the Ravens have fewer penalities on Sunday than Navy/Missouri combined (3, all by Navy) in their game.  Undisciplined teams do not belong in the playoffs.  Perhaps John Harbaugh can issue a challenge to his team to have fewer penalties than Navy as if millionaires need more motivation than those who play solely for the love of the game and love of country....
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #941 on: January 01, 2010, 03:46:33 PM »

GO NORTHWESTERN!!!  What a comeback to tie it man...i'm sooo excited! 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #942 on: January 01, 2010, 06:03:43 PM »

http://tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=304238

With first place in Group A on the line, Canada scored a comeback victory over the United States, winning 5-4 in a dramatic shootout to clinch a bye into the semifinals of the world junior hockey championship.

Canada trailed 4-2 with just over ten minutes to play when Jordan Eberle notched his second of the game to cut the American lead in half. Alex Pietrangelo tied it with a short-handed snipe with 4:15 remaining, setting up the dramatic extra session.

http://watch.tsn.ca/international-hockey/clip251199#clip251199

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #943 on: January 01, 2010, 10:00:30 PM »

I'll take Oregon over Ohio State.   Smiley

Do so at your own peril Wink
Is your defense starting to have nightmares yet about how they're going to stop Jeremiah Masoli, LaMichael James, and LaGarrette Blount?  If not, they should. Grin

I'll take Oregon over Ohio State.   Smiley

Do so at your own peril Wink
Is your defense starting to have nightmares yet about how they're going to stop Jeremiah Masoli, LaMichael James, and LaGarrette Blount?  If not, they should. Grin

Hardly.  Our D held USC without a touchdown for 99% of the game; the first one was a fluke (4 downs to get 7 yards), and the last one - well, the O had let us down in that (and most other) game.  Even you guys couldn't do that in your rout of the Trojans.
But then, when you score 47 against the Trojans, you really don't need to stop them on every drive.  The other thing to remember is that you still lost to the Trojans, despite this defensive effort you brag about.

You have to admit that it's pretty bad for the Big 10 when your conference champions lose to a team that finished 5-4 in the Pac 10.

Just so you know, Crow is usually offered in aisle 9, next to the cream corn.

---------------------
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #944 on: January 01, 2010, 10:12:39 PM »

Oregon had their chances.  They should have gone for it on 4th and 1 in the 4th Quarter rather than try a 44 yard field goal.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my crow with pride.   Grin
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: