Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 1467197 times)

Online Asteriktos

• Lame!
  • Hypatos
Re: The Sports Thread
« Reply #6750 on: April 14, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »
I definitely had a sad that day, for a few seconds anyway. I'm kind glad now though, partly because I wanted him to retire a career-long Steeler (+1 for spending your entire career with any one team), but much moreso because it avoids the (fairly high) chances of more concussions occurring.
27% cringe, 31% smugness, 14% awkwardness, 16% secret sauce, 12% miscellaneous

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
  • St. John of Kronstadt, pray for me!
  • Faith: Orthodox
« Reply #6751 on: April 14, 2015, 02:50:23 PM »
I can't wait until the Penguins are thoroughly embarrassed in the playoffs this year.

Go Habs!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:50:49 PM by nothing »
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #6752 on: April 16, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #6753 on: April 16, 2015, 03:20:46 PM »
Trying to decide whether to download RBI '15 for the XB1.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline TheMathematician

• Archon
  • Formerly known as Montalo
  • Jurisdiction: ACROD
« Reply #6754 on: April 16, 2015, 09:06:45 PM »
Trying to decide whether to download RBI '15 for the XB1.

im waiting for a price drop, and only going iPad this year.

Offline littlepilgrim64

• High Elder
  • Jurisdiction: GOA
« Reply #6755 on: April 24, 2015, 11:03:03 PM »
Game 1 of the Subway Series was tonight.  Mets lost :(  That's okay . . .on to Game 2!

LET'S GO METS!!!!

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6756 on: April 29, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Sorry, Cleveland. It seems the basketball gods have no Love for the Cavaliers. :(
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:49:48 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline Gebre Menfes Kidus

• "SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
  • Merarches
  • Trolling Babylon 24/7, without apology!
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1456515775
  • Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo
« Reply #6757 on: May 03, 2015, 04:52:43 AM »
Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather (post-fight thoughts)

I was disappointed that Manny Pacquiao lost tonight, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Floyd Mayweather fought a brilliant fight. You may not like his style. You may not like his lack of aggression and his defensive strategy. But nobody can argue with his effectiveness as a boxer.

This is not MMA or professional wrestling. This is boxing. And there’s a reason that boxing is called the “sweet science.” Success in boxing is not determined by rage or brute power. There is a cerebral aspect to the sport that is underappreciated by the casual fan. There were no knockdowns in this match. There was no blood spilled. There were really no staggering blows delivered. People are saying that this fight was boring, that it was a huge disappointment. But I saw it differently. What I watched was a brilliant tactician who controlled and dictated the fight for 12 rounds. Even when his own corner was urging him to be more aggressive, Floyd Mayeather refused to deviate from what he does best. He remained defensive and scored points on precise counter punches. Whenever Pacquiao tried to bait him into a brawl, Mayweather remained patient and technical, staying true to his form and refusing to allow Manny to shape the style of the fight.

More than almost any other sport, it is extremely difficult to control your emotions and remain disciplined in a boxing match. The boxer is receiving blows to his head and body, his cardio vascular stamina is being brutally tested, and he is constantly urged by fans to prove his machismo and show his pugilistic valor. It is easy for boxers to allow their emotions to overcome their judgment. It is easy for them to let anger corrupt their strategy. But Mayweather remained cool, calm, and calculated for 12 rounds. Fans will criticize his style, but his undefeated record of 48-0 is unassailable.

Floyd Mayweather will not go down in history as one of the bravest fighters ever. He will not be remembered as a warrior or as a boxer with the biggest heart. But he will be forever known as one of the greatest technical fighters in the history of the sport, and one of the smartest to ever step into the ring.

What I witnessed tonight was pure brilliance. The casual baseball fan will think that a no hitter is boring. The casual football fan will not appreciate a defensive struggle. And many people are already criticizing the methodical manner in which Mayweather won tonight. But this is the way he usually wins. This was no accident. Mayweather wanted the fight to be exactly the way it was, and he had the discipline, the character, and the intelligence to dictate the nature of the fight to his advantage. I have to admire and appreciate that, even if I was pulling for Manny.

I will also acknowledge that while I dislike much of the way Floyd Mayweather conducts himself outside of the ring, I think he showed tremendous class in his victory tonight. He praised Manny Pacquiao repeatedly and acted very gracious about his victory. He also repeatedly gave thanks to God and emphasized the love he has for his family.

So congrats to a wonderful boxer on a brilliant win. I saw greatness tonight, and I have to respect it.   

"Whether it’s the guillotine, the hangman’s noose, or reciprocal endeavors of militaristic horror, radical evil will never be recompensed with radical punishment. The only answer, the only remedy, and the only truly effective response to radical evil is radical love."
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +
http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000984270/Rebel-Song.aspx

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #6758 on: May 03, 2015, 08:09:36 AM »
Thanks, Gebre. Good to read.
One technical point: 5"reach over his opponent helped him rather muchly.
God is The Creator of All Free Beings

• Merarches
« Reply #6759 on: May 03, 2015, 08:25:59 AM »
Thanks, Gebre. Good to read.
One technical point: 5"reach over his opponent helped him rather muchly.

Yes, I agree. It did prove to be a big advantage.

Selam
"Whether it’s the guillotine, the hangman’s noose, or reciprocal endeavors of militaristic horror, radical evil will never be recompensed with radical punishment. The only answer, the only remedy, and the only truly effective response to radical evil is radical love."
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline john_mo

• High Elder
« Reply #6760 on: May 03, 2015, 10:03:56 AM »
Mayweather landed more shots than Pac.  Pac on no level won this.  Unfortunately.

But yeah, a 5' reach is a considerable advantage.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:04:55 AM by john_mo »
Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.

—G.K. Chesterton

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #6761 on: May 03, 2015, 03:47:22 PM »

I was disappointed that Manny Pacquiao lost tonight, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Floyd Mayweather fought a brilliant fight. You may not like his style. You may not like his lack of aggression and his defensive strategy. But nobody can argue with his effectiveness as a boxer.

This is not MMA or professional wrestling. This is boxing. And there’s a reason that boxing is called the “sweet science.” Success in boxing is not determined by rage or brute power. There is a cerebral aspect to the sport that is underappreciated by the casual fan. There were no knockdowns in this match. There was no blood spilled. There were really no staggering blows delivered. People are saying that this fight was boring, that it was a huge disappointment. But I saw it differently. What I watched was a brilliant tactician who controlled and dictated the fight for 12 rounds. Even when his own corner was urging him to be more aggressive, Floyd Mayeather refused to deviate from what he does best. He remained defensive and scored points on precise counter punches. Whenever Pacquiao tried to bait him into a brawl, Mayweather remained patient and technical, staying true to his form and refusing to allow Manny to shape the style of the fight.

More than almost any other sport, it is extremely difficult to control your emotions and remain disciplined in a boxing match. The boxer is receiving blows to his head and body, his cardio vascular stamina is being brutally tested, and he is constantly urged by fans to prove his machismo and show his pugilistic valor. It is easy for boxers to allow their emotions to overcome their judgment. It is easy for them to let anger corrupt their strategy. But Mayweather remained cool, calm, and calculated for 12 rounds. Fans will criticize his style, but his undefeated record of 48-0 is unassailable.

Floyd Mayweather will not go down in history as one of the bravest fighters ever. He will not be remembered as a warrior or as a boxer with the biggest heart. But he will be forever known as one of the greatest technical fighters in the history of the sport, and one of the smartest to ever step into the ring.

What I witnessed tonight was pure brilliance. The casual baseball fan will think that a no hitter is boring. The casual football fan will not appreciate a defensive struggle. And many people are already criticizing the methodical manner in which Mayweather won tonight. But this is the way he usually wins. This was no accident. Mayweather wanted the fight to be exactly the way it was, and he had the discipline, the character, and the intelligence to dictate the nature of the fight to his advantage. I have to admire and appreciate that, even if I was pulling for Manny.

I will also acknowledge that while I dislike much of the way Floyd Mayweather conducts himself outside of the ring, I think he showed tremendous class in his victory tonight. He praised Manny Pacquiao repeatedly and acted very gracious about his victory. He also repeatedly gave thanks to God and emphasized the love he has for his family.

So congrats to a wonderful boxer on a brilliant win. I saw greatness tonight, and I have to respect it.

Great read, I agree with all of this.

Seriously I am tired of people complaining this fight was incredibly boring or how Boxing should be killed off. Have they not seen a Mayweather match before? Go watch MMA or something. Casual fans want a Rocky IV.

I really enjoyed the fight, got exactly what I expected.
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6762 on: May 04, 2015, 03:16:12 AM »

Seriously I am tired of people complaining this fight was incredibly boring or how Boxing should be killed off. Have they not seen a Mayweather match before? Go watch MMA or something. Casual fans want a Rocky IV.

Watching two gladiators try to knock each other out and cause each other permanent brain damage in the process... Meh. :-\

• Merarches
« Reply #6763 on: May 04, 2015, 05:45:22 AM »

Watching two gladiators try to knock each other out and cause each other permanent brain damage in the process... Meh. :-\

There have been more deaths and long term injuries suffered from playing football than from boxing. Yet I know you to be football fan.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6764 on: May 04, 2015, 08:10:28 PM »

There have been more deaths and long term injuries suffered from playing football than from boxing. Yet I know you to be football fan.

Selam
But how much more popular and widespread is football than boxing? You can't just say that one causes more deaths and long-term injuries than the other without accounting for numbers of participants and expect any conclusions drawn from that to be taken seriously. After all, 1% of a million is greater than 100% of a thousand.

Besides, you missed my point. In football a team's goal is to score points by moving a ball across the goal line or kicking it through the uprights while not allowing your opponent to score. The game is a violent sport, but violence itself is not the game's goal. In boxing, though, violence is the focus and a knockout is the goal.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:19:18 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #6765 on: May 04, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »
LOL Mayweather causing someone else permanent brain damage?

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6766 on: May 05, 2015, 01:32:20 AM »
Well, he caused a few of his girlfriends some serious damage.

• Merarches
« Reply #6767 on: May 05, 2015, 04:26:34 AM »

Yeah, anyone who thinks that boxing is a violent sport should watch a Floyd Mayweather fight. That will certainly disabuse them of that notion.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

• Merarches
« Reply #6768 on: May 05, 2015, 05:18:48 AM »
Who are the four greatest athletes/sports figures of your lifetime? What four people would you place on your “Mt. Rushmore” of sports? Remember to only include sports figures that were influential during your own life. Here are my four; and they are not only the four greatest of my own lifetime, but they are four of the greatest sports figures in all of history: Muhammad Ali, Pele, Michael Jordan, and Bear Bryant. Who would you choose? I look forward to your answers!

Houston commercial photography

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #6769 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:39 AM »
Upsetting that the limit is four.
How about Jim Thorp, Joe Louis, Vince Lombardi (since you put a coach in) plus your three. Certainly Pele and Muhammed have world class recognition.
Ok, I cheated. You're and adult, get over it and play on.
 :angel:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:03:16 AM by LenInSebastopol »
God is The Creator of All Free Beings

• Merarches
« Reply #6770 on: May 05, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »
Upsetting that the limit is four.
How about Jim Thorp, Joe Louis, Vince Lombardi (since you put a coach in) plus your three. Certainly Pele and Muhammed have world class recognition.
Ok, I cheated. You're and adult, get over it and play on.
 :angel:

All good ones, but let's stick to people in your lifetime.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #6771 on: May 05, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »
Well, he caused a few of his girlfriends some serious damage.

Offline TheMathematician

• Archon
  • Formerly known as Montalo
  • Jurisdiction: ACROD
« Reply #6772 on: May 05, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »
Within my lifetime, or within my memory?

Ie, if i was born in 1980(which i wasnt), would someone playing in 1981 count,

• Merarches
« Reply #6773 on: May 05, 2015, 11:32:00 AM »
Within my lifetime, or within my memory?

Ie, if i was born in 1980(which i wasnt), would someone playing in 1981 count,

Yes, that would count.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #6774 on: May 05, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
Lady Gaga. No one can dance like here. Truly an athlete in every sense of the word. I vote her for all four spots.
God bless!

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #6775 on: May 05, 2015, 12:48:22 PM »
Sir Alex Ferguson
Shirley Muldowney
Tom Seaver
Jim Craig

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6776 on: May 05, 2015, 06:49:17 PM »
Who are the four greatest athletes/sports figures of your lifetime? What four people would you place on your “Mt. Rushmore” of sports? Remember to only include sports figures that were influential during your own life. Here are my four; and they are not only the four greatest of my own lifetime, but they are four of the greatest sports figures in all of history: Muhammad Ali, Pele, Michael Jordan, and Bear Bryant. Who would you choose? I look forward to your answers!

Houston commercial photography

Selam
Jerry Rice
Michael Jordan
Wayne Gretzky
Phil Jackson
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:51:00 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6777 on: May 10, 2015, 11:42:18 PM »
Looks as if Blake, Paul, Redick, and Jordan just put the beat down on the Rockets again.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #6778 on: May 14, 2015, 06:26:23 PM »
A bridge between Detroit, Michigan and Windsor, Ontario will be named after NHL legend Gordie Howe.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6779 on: May 15, 2015, 03:10:37 AM »
The Clippers just became the Slippers again. They thought they had the game and the series wrapped up when they led by 19 in the third, so they stopped doing the things that built their lead and started running out the clock. They didn't think that Houston would rocket back like they did. There's still Game 7 to play, but with the Rockets hosting that game, the Clippers may have just lost the series.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:11:02 AM by PeterTheAleut »

• Merarches
« Reply #6780 on: May 15, 2015, 05:49:08 AM »
The Clippers just became the Slippers again. They thought they had the game and the series wrapped up when they led by 19 in the third, so they stopped doing the things that built their lead and started running out the clock. They didn't think that Houston would rocket back like they did. There's still Game 7 to play, but with the Rockets hosting that game, the Clippers may have just lost the series.

Weird game. It was hard for me to watch. I don't really have a rooting interest, although I am slightly for the Clippers. But I just saw way too much one on one offense from both teams. But maybe McHale has some coaching mojo up his sleeve. Hard to outcoach Doc Rivers, but he did so last night. I miss my Spurs! And the Bulls were my second team, and now they're gone. Didn't even take it to seven games. Good grief. So now it's up to Golden State.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
« Reply #6781 on: May 15, 2015, 07:26:44 AM »
HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS

CACAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CACAWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

• Merarches
« Reply #6782 on: May 15, 2015, 08:14:29 AM »

I'm supposed to be for the Hawks. I'm an Atlanta boy. But that city just ain't the same city I grew up in. When they demolished Fulton County Stadium and the Omni, they demolished my loyalty to their sports franchises. Of course, I will admit that I always pulled for the Bulls over the Hawks during the Jordan years, much to my friends' chagrin.

Selam
+ Gebre Menfes Kidus +

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
« Reply #6783 on: May 15, 2015, 08:50:37 AM »

I'm supposed to be for the Hawks. I'm an Atlanta boy. But that city just ain't the same city I grew up in. When they demolished Fulton County Stadium and the Omni, they demolished my loyalty to their sports franchises. Of course, I will admit that I always pulled for the Bulls over the Hawks during the Jordan years, much to my friends' chagrin.

Selam

Im born and raised here, and a current resident, and sometimes I have a hard time being loyal as well. Its not easy being an Atlanta sports fan. Some people will say it could be worse, and I suppose its true. But sometimes it seems it would be easier to always have terrible teams. However, that isnt the case for us. Our teams, generally speaking, are pretty good and competitive. Even the college teams. At least one of the big 3 pro teams in town will make the playoffs every year. (At least thats been the case for the last 25 years or so, with maybe a couple exceptions...) However, we can never actually get it done. The Braves can win 96 games and lose the first round of the playoffs. The Falcons can win 13 games, then get demolished. And the Hawks usually do the same, although they rarely have any business in the playoffs anyways.

This year, I feel is different. There really doesnt seem to be a truly dominant NBA team right now. I know in the East everyone will give the edge to Lebron, and rightfully so. I think that if theres ever a year where a good, yet sometimes inconsistent, Hawks team could win it all, it would be now. Not because of their dominance, but because no one else is truly dominant either.

But I know good and well how this narrative goes. Ive lived my whole life here. I wont hold my breath! We will see how tonight goes!
Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6784 on: May 15, 2015, 12:02:37 PM »

Selam

Im born and raised here, and a current resident, and sometimes I have a hard time being loyal as well. Its not easy being an Atlanta sports fan. Some people will say it could be worse, and I suppose its true. But sometimes it seems it would be easier to always have terrible teams. However, that isnt the case for us. Our teams, generally speaking, are pretty good and competitive. Even the college teams. At least one of the big 3 pro teams in town will make the playoffs every year. (At least thats been the case for the last 25 years or so, with maybe a couple exceptions...) However, we can never actually get it done. The Braves can win 96 games and lose the first round of the playoffs. The Falcons can win 13 games, then get demolished. And the Hawks usually do the same, although they rarely have any business in the playoffs anyways.

This year, I feel is different. There really doesnt seem to be a truly dominant NBA team right now.
Only four teams in NBA history have won more games in one regular season than this year's Golden State Warriors, and they're not truly dominant? ???

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
« Reply #6785 on: May 15, 2015, 12:37:50 PM »

Selam

This year, I feel is different. There really doesnt seem to be a truly dominant NBA team right now.
Only four teams in NBA history have won more games in one regular season than this year's Golden State Warriors, and they're not truly dominant? ???

I'm talking about what we are currently seeing in the playoffs. Sorry if that wasnt made clear. If regular season numbers were really that important, we could go ahead and just put the Hawks and Warriors in the finals. I dont have to tell you that the playoffs are a completely different animal because I'm sure you already know that.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6786 on: May 15, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »

Selam

I'm talking about what we are currently seeing in the playoffs. Sorry if that wasnt made clear. If regular season numbers were really that important, we could go ahead and just put the Hawks and Warriors in the finals. I dont have to tell you that the playoffs are a completely different animal because I'm sure you already know that.
You still don't get my point, do you? Only four teams in NBA history have won more games in one regular season than this year's Warriors. For some perspective on how they've done in the playoffs this year: even the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls team that won an NBA record 72 regular season games lost two straight games in that year's playoffs.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:08:15 PM by PeterTheAleut »

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #6787 on: May 15, 2015, 03:13:24 PM »

Selam

You still don't get my point, do you? Only four teams in NBA history have won more games in one regular season than this year's Warriors. For some perspective on how they've done in the playoffs this year: even the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls team that won an NBA record 72 regular season games lost two straight games in that year's playoffs.

Wrong.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6788 on: May 15, 2015, 04:00:27 PM »

Selam

Wrong.
You might want to refresh your recall of history, for the Bulls lost Games 4 and 5 of that year's NBA Finals against Seattle after taking a 3-0 series lead.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #6789 on: May 15, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »

Selam

Wrong.
You might want to refresh your recall of history, for the Bulls lost Games 4 and 5 of that year's NBA Finals against Seattle after taking a 3-0 series lead.

Incorrect!
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6790 on: May 15, 2015, 04:19:08 PM »

Selam

Wrong.

Incorrect!
Okay, wise guy, prove me wrong.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #6791 on: May 15, 2015, 04:31:48 PM »

Selam

Wrong.

Incorrect!

Offline PeterTheAleut

• Hypatos
« Reply #6792 on: May 15, 2015, 05:05:07 PM »

Selam

Wrong.

Incorrect!

That's what I thought.

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
« Reply #6793 on: May 15, 2015, 10:40:57 PM »

Selam

Ok, look. I like the Warriors. Certainly dominant in the regular season. I am not disputing that. I'd say the same about the Hawks. Honestly, I dont watch the Western playoffs as closely, because I cant stay up that late. But what I have seen, whether you want to admit it or not, they arent exactly a shoo-in when discussing who will make the finals. Personally, I hope they do. And I hope its the Hawks that play them. It would be nice if the two teams with the best regular season records actually make the finals. It would be even sweeter since its two teams that NOBODY predicted at the beginning of the year.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #6794 on: May 16, 2015, 01:55:23 AM »