OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 04:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 427863 times) Average Rating: 5
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #6210 on: July 13, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »

Avert your eyes if you don't like news...

Germany 1-Argentina 0

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
stavros_388
OC.net guru

Faith: +

« Reply #6211 on: July 13, 2014, 06:22:53 PM »

Because of possible rain in 5 hours,  I have to watch the WC with 20% of my screen full of crawl about the rain and a Tri-State map plastered on the screen. I was just ranting about this nonsense at work this week. Ridiculous.

First world problems...

Congrats Germany!!!

"The kingdom of heaven is virtuous life, just as the torment of hell is passionate habits." - St. Gregory of Sinai

"Our idea of God tells us more about ourselves than about Him." - Thomas Merton
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Jerkodox

« Reply #6212 on: July 13, 2014, 06:34:57 PM »

I don't know anything about sports but a European team won. Yay!

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #6213 on: July 13, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »

Thank God that's over with!!!

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #6214 on: July 13, 2014, 08:18:40 PM »

I was just listening to the commentators...that Europe is still in the lead with the most world cups won.  It's Europe 11 and South America 9.  Everyone else, nil.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:19:06 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #6215 on: July 14, 2014, 01:19:47 AM »

Congrats to Germany! My favorite European team! Wonderful finish to a hard fought match on both sides. As much as I dislike Argentina, I do respect Messi and my heart really goes out to him. This loss was not his fault. He simply didn't have the help he needed. The two best teams were in the final, and the best team won. And thank goodness this wasn't decided by stupid penalty kicks!

Tremendous German side. And congrats to Miroslave Klose! What a brilliant scorer and a first class act.

Germany is my favorite European team; England is my second favorite European team (as far as the traditional European soccer powers go.) I've always admired the style and class with which Germany plays. Very disciplined, methodical, team oriented. And now they've added the offensive assertiveness to give them the perfect combination and style of play.

Germany is now tied with Italy for the second most World Cups (4), one behind Brazil (5).

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
john_mo
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #6216 on: July 14, 2014, 06:21:24 AM »

Watched the match in downtown Berlin, and there was so much joy!  Its good to see Germans being proud of their country.  For those who don't know, Germans are undeservedly self-deprecating and national sporting events are the only socially acceptable occasions for them to display patriotism.

Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.

—G.K. Chesterton
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #6217 on: July 14, 2014, 06:46:28 AM »

Watched the match in downtown Berlin, and there was so much joy!  Its good to see Germans being proud of their country.  For those who don't know, Germans are undeservedly self-deprecating and national sporting events are the only socially acceptable occasions for them to display patriotism.

+1

I do like their style.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #6218 on: July 14, 2014, 07:25:19 AM »

Can someone please give me an overview with the Lebron saga?  I only know that it was a huge deal four years ago which team he will go with.  I haven't followed NBA in like 7 years.
Four years ago, LeBron left the Cleveland Cavaliers, the team that drafted him and the team that represents his homeland of northern Ohio--LeBron grew up and played his high school ball in nearby Akron. He left to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami to give the Heat their version of the Big 3. Now it appears that LeBron has returned to Cleveland for what he cites are reasons bigger than basketball. If one is to take him at his word, he returned to Cleveland to be closer to his roots and to bring an NBA title to Cleveland, a city that hasn't won a championship in any professional sport in close to 60 years.

Thanks for the over-view.  Sounds like he's got a lot riding on his move back.

Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.

—G.K. Chesterton
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #6219 on: July 14, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »

undeservedly?  I don't know about that.  Any time they display patriotism, countries get invaded.  laugh

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #6220 on: July 14, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »

undeservedly?  I don't know about that.  Any time they display patriotism, countries get invaded.  laugh

I agree, and that's the whole point.  They did just blitzkrieg Brazil after all.

—G.K. Chesterton
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #6221 on: July 19, 2014, 10:45:10 AM »

Coach Nick Saban on BAMA's "failure"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsWsFoC2aU

Selam
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:45:40 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Selam, +GMK+
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #6222 on: July 21, 2014, 01:12:06 AM »

File this under "you play to win the game"...

Also--that might be the most lopsided poll result I've seen on the site.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:12:51 AM by Justin Kissel » Logged

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #6223 on: July 21, 2014, 01:32:04 AM »

From the ridiculous bet of the day department.

In 2004, when Rory McIlroy has 15, his father placed a bet that his son would win the British Open before turning 26.  The betting place accepted the 400 pounds (about $700) bet and gave him 500:1 odds.

On Sunday, Rory McIlroy wins the British Open for his 3rd major title (only the Masters is missing from a career grand slam).  The betting place is out 200,000 pounds (about $350,000).

If anybody cares about celebrity golf, former Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien ran away from the field to win the 25th American Century Tournament.  Rypien won the inaugural event in 1990.  LPGA Hall of Famer Annika Sorenstram placed 3rd.  Actor and 1980's musician Jack Wagner placed 4th - Wagner is the only non-athlete to win this tournament, twice in '06 and '11.  NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley scored -98 and finished in last place.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #6224 on: July 21, 2014, 03:01:05 AM »

File this under "you play to win the game"...
Down in the 5th inning by a margin small enough to be overcome by a 2-run homer, and Lewis is bellyaching about how Rasmus bunted to beat the Rangers' defensive shift. Roll Eyes Manager Washington needs to pull Lewis aside and tell him to quit wasting so much of his time and energy whining about what the other team does. Such an attitude adjustment might help Lewis actually improve his 6.54 ERA.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6225 on: July 22, 2014, 07:37:32 PM »

I'm not sure they understand how this baseball thing works...

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6226 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:45 PM »

I'm not sure they understand how this baseball thing works...
I did watch replay close to 30 years ago of a guy legging out an inside-the-park grand slam because of a collision like that.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #6227 on: July 24, 2014, 04:18:35 PM »

Today is baseball legend Barry Bond's 50th birthday!  Cheesy

Haters are going to hate, but Mr. Bonds is probably the greatest player of all time. Say what you may about his steroid use, but he wasn't violating any rules at the time and even if you deduce the achievements from his "steroid era," he still has many achievements that are Hall of Fame worthy.

Not only was he an awesome player, but as a person he is an awesome guy. My grandmother used to work for a dry cleaning business in the Fremont Mission district circa 1996-2004 where members of the Bonds family, including Barry himself sometimes, used to occasionally frequent, and they were always nice, humble people who never looked down on the little people.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #6228 on: July 24, 2014, 04:32:56 PM »

I go with the classics like Babe Ruth or Willie Mays when discussing greatest baseball players of all time. I might hold a bit of a grudge for him leaving Pittsburgh.  Tongue

Bonds is definitely up there, though.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #6229 on: July 24, 2014, 04:37:57 PM »

Today is baseball legend Barry Bond's 50th birthday!  Cheesy

Haters are going to hate, but Mr. Bonds is probably the greatest player of all time. Say what you may about his steroid use, but he wasn't violating any rules at the time and even if you deduce the achievements from his "steroid era," he still has many achievements that are Hall of Fame worthy.

Not only was he an awesome player, but as a person he is an awesome guy. My grandmother used to work for a dry cleaning business in the Fremont Mission district circa 1996-2004 where members of the Bonds family, including Barry himself sometimes, used to occasionally frequent, and they were always nice, humble people who never looked down on the little people.

I think he was a better all around player before the steroids. He was an incredible outfielder, a great base stealer, and he could still hit homers. He was cocky and flamboyant, but I never thought of him as a bad guy. I think he truly loved playing the game and didn't want to do anything that would interfere with that. Too bad that steroids will tarnish his legacy.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6230 on: July 24, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »

I agree that Bonds is one of the greatest of all time--leaving aside his horrible play in the playoffs while a Pirate. As for his personality, I'm pretty sure most people agree that he's a jerkface, and even his godfather Willie Mays has told him he should stop being such a jerk. But then he's hardly the worst person among the all-time greats, so... *shrugs*

Profanity removed  -PtA

Yes, even the word you chose to use is generally considered profane.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:17:40 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6231 on: July 24, 2014, 05:16:33 PM »

I go with the classics like Babe Ruth or Willie Mays when discussing greatest baseball players of all time. I might hold a bit of a grudge for him leaving Pittsburgh.  Tongue

Based on a statistical analysis and NOT on any nostalgia for the past, I still think Babe Ruth the greatest Major League Baseball player of all time. A man who truly revolutionized the game in ways no one has since matched, and, AFAIK, the only performance enhancing drugs he used were hot dogs, beer, and women.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:20:40 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #6232 on: July 24, 2014, 05:18:05 PM »

I go with the classics like Babe Ruth or Willie Mays when discussing greatest baseball players of all time. I might hold a bit of a grudge for him leaving Pittsburgh.  Tongue

I'd consider Willie Mays one of the GOATs, not so sure about Ruth however.

Ruth had one major, unfair advantage in that baseball was not yet integrated during his time. That said, he wasn't really playing the best of the best but merely the best of the Whites. Baseball was too closed. I'd consider Ruth the first professional baseball player to take the game further than before, but I wouldn't consider him GOAT.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6233 on: July 24, 2014, 05:42:50 PM »

Ruth had one major, unfair advantage in that baseball was not yet integrated during his time. That said, he wasn't really playing the best of the best but merely the best of the Whites. Baseball was too closed. I'd consider Ruth the first professional baseball player to take the game further than before, but I wouldn't consider him GOAT.
Wasn't there some guy in the Negro League--I think his teammates called him Cool Papa Bell--who boasted that he could hit a ground ball to second base, then round first base and reach second before the ball got there?
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #6234 on: July 24, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »

Wasn't there some guy in the Negro League--I think his teammates called him Cool Papa Bell--who boasted that he could hit a ground ball to second base, then round first base and reach second before the ball got there?

Yes; James Thomas Bell. He was inducted in the Hall of Fame during the 1970s.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6235 on: July 24, 2014, 06:13:19 PM »

His wiki page reports that he once scored from first on a sacrifice bunt.
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #6236 on: July 24, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »

"Several senior politicians in German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ruling conservative party raised the possibility on Wednesday of stripping Russia of its right to host the 2018 World Cup after the downing of a passenger plane over Ukraine."

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6237 on: July 25, 2014, 03:14:20 AM »

I go with the classics like Babe Ruth or Willie Mays when discussing greatest baseball players of all time. I might hold a bit of a grudge for him leaving Pittsburgh.  Tongue

His wiki page reports that he once scored from first on a sacrifice bunt.
And that he routinely stole two bases on one pitch.

I did see that happen once back in 1985. I believe it started as a double steal with Vince Coleman stealing third and Willie McGee stealing second. Coleman overslid third base and got caught in a rundown between third and home. He scored when a defensive lapse left home plate uncovered, and McGee advanced to third on the play. The scorekeeper had no idea how to record the play, so he finally chose to award two stolen bases each to Coleman and McGee. That play was called a double-double steal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:21:57 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
john_mo
High Elder

« Reply #6238 on: July 25, 2014, 08:04:46 AM »

"Several senior politicians in German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ruling conservative party raised the possibility on Wednesday of stripping Russia of its right to host the 2018 World Cup after the downing of a passenger plane over Ukraine."

Maybe if they can prove it.  Even then I doubt it.  Russia is an okay place for it.  What makes no sense is Qatar.

—G.K. Chesterton
littlepilgrim64
Elder

Faith: Pre-catechumen

Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

« Reply #6239 on: July 26, 2014, 08:08:44 AM »

They're BAAAACK!!  13 days until 1st preseason game . . .YES!!!

Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #6240 on: July 26, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »

Programming in the Commonwealth Games sucks. The rhythmic gymnastics finals started at 9:25am. Undecided Still good to see the stadium packed, though, and some stonking good performances. Chrystalleni Trikomiti may have retired, but Pantelitsa Theodoulou and Themida Christodoulidou are holding the Cyprus flag high. Grin

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #6241 on: July 26, 2014, 09:12:52 AM »

Programming in the Commonwealth Games sucks. The rhythmic gymnastics finals started at 9:25am. Undecided Still good to see the stadium packed, though, and some stonking good performances. Chrystalleni Trikomiti may have retired, but Pantelitsa Theodoulou and Themida Christodoulidou are holding the Cyprus flag high. Grin

I wish they were carrying this on U.S. TV!  Smiley

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

spcasuncoast.org
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #6242 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:04 AM »

I wish they were carrying this on U.S. TV!  Smiley

If you can get Canadian networks, they probably are. Or at least they will now that Patricia Bezzoubenko has netted them six medals! Wink

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #6243 on: July 26, 2014, 12:06:25 PM »

I don't have Canadian channels. Sad

spcasuncoast.org
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6244 on: July 26, 2014, 10:38:38 PM »

I'm gonna have to call some family/friends and figure out a way to get there. It's just silly that I live 4 miles from St. Vincent and can't go to see a practice.

TheMathematician
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: American

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #6245 on: July 26, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »

I'm gonna have to call some family/friends and figure out a way to get there. It's just silly that I live 4 miles from St. Vincent and can't go to see a practice.

Would be a nice walk for the day

I plan on coming out when the Bills come to St. Vincent's
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6246 on: July 26, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »

Any idea on the date for that?

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #6247 on: July 26, 2014, 11:57:59 PM »

How does this happen? Seriously, how in the world? How many people must have seen that before it got printed, and no one caught it? It's not like part of a design that gets added or modified late in the game and no one notices that the new addition looks like a middle finger or something. No one is going to intentionally subtract the letter, so it had to be missing for as long as the name was on the design. Sheesh.  Cool

littlepilgrim64
Elder

Faith: Pre-catechumen

Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

« Reply #6248 on: July 27, 2014, 06:34:56 PM »

Yeah, you should really try and get there to see them . . . you're so close!
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #6249 on: July 28, 2014, 10:10:23 AM »

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2142937-baseball-hall-of-fame-induction-ceremony-2014-speech-highlights-and-recap?utm_source=m.cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=m.cnn-sports-bin

New inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame!

spcasuncoast.org
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #6250 on: July 28, 2014, 01:53:56 PM »

All six have connections to the state of Georgia. Four played for the Atlanta Braves (Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, Joe Torre, Tony LaRussa), one managed the Braves (Bobby Cox), and one grew up in Georgia (Frank Thomas).

One of them even had the presence of mind to include a fart joke in his induction speech: laugh Greg Maddux talking briefly about growing up with his brother Mike, who also pitched in the big leagues and is now a big league pitching coach. "He even taught me about science. It had to do with a little methane and a lighter, and I still get a huge kick out of it today.”
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:44:09 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #6251 on: August 05, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »

The Spurs hire the first full-time female coach in the NBA.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #6252 on: August 10, 2014, 09:42:27 PM »

Rory McIlroy wins his 4th major title and 2nd PGA Championship with a 1 stroke victory over Phil Mickelson.

McIlroy has won the British Open Championship, a Bridgestone World Golf Championship and the PGA Championship in less than a month.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #6253 on: August 11, 2014, 05:19:11 AM »

Rory McIlroy wins his 4th major title and 2nd PGA Championship with a 1 stroke victory over Phil Mickelson.

McIlroy has won the British Open Championship, a Bridgestone World Golf Championship and the PGA Championship in less than a month.

Great tournament! Happy for McIlroy and sad for Phil. But I sure do enjoy watching golf so much more these days. It's refreshing to see champions who conduct themselves with dignity and class on the links. Let's hope it stays this way.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Peacemaker
Elder

« Reply #6254 on: August 11, 2014, 09:02:05 AM »

Yesterday, 7:30 PM
CenturyLink Field

Sounders FC     2 - 0      Houston Dynamo
                      Final

WOOT!!!

"If you die before you die, you will not die when you die"
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: