OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 12:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 427522 times) Average Rating: 5
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #5085 on: June 03, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »

I tripled lettered. TRIPLE. EVERY YEAR. Wudda had four, but I got the athletic scholarship in a sport my HIGH SCHOOL DIDN'T HAVE.

What does that mean?

DO I HAVE TO SAY IT LOUDER?

Let's see these haters put some money up.

Hey if Lebron can get 40 points 20 assists and 32 blocks, I think this going to be a rough one for Indiana.

I am leaving or falling asleep in 12 minutes, so place your bets!!!!!!

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #5086 on: June 03, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »

i can barely afford to put food in my mouth until the 15th and you want me to throw up some cash.

i got 16 dollars worth of checks to put down.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5087 on: June 03, 2013, 07:48:41 PM »

i can barely afford to put food in my mouth until the 15th and you want me to throw up some cash.

i got 16 dollars worth of checks to put down.

I'll put up $100 against whatever your mommy is holding for her most best son.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #5088 on: June 03, 2013, 08:02:34 PM »

I tripled lettered. TRIPLE. EVERY YEAR. Wudda had four, but I got the athletic scholarship in a sport my HIGH SCHOOL DIDN'T HAVE.

What does that mean?

I think he's trying to validate his opinions by the fact that he played some sports in high school. The problem is, the world is full of people who play sports but still know little about sports. Heck, just look at the NBA.

I played football and basketball in high school, and basketball in college. I also coached a Middle School basketball team to a 15-0 season and the Middle School state championship. But that doesn't mean that my opinions are always right.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5089 on: June 03, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »

What does that mean?

I think he's trying to validate his opinions by the fact that he played some sports in high school. The problem is, the world is full of people who play sports but still know little about sports. Heck, just look at the NBA.

I played football and basketball in high school, and basketball in college. I also coached a Middle School basketball team to a 15-0 season and the Middle School state championship. But that doesn't mean that my opinions are always right.

Selam
again jordan as gm.

lolz.

and isaiah thomas as coach.

lolz.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5090 on: June 03, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »

What does that mean?

Selam
again jordan as gm.

lolz.

and isaiah thomas as coach.

lolz.

Not sure what your point is. MJ is obviously not management material. Probably wouldn't be a good coach either. Again, great coaches don't have to be great athletes, and great athletes don't necessarily make great coaches.

Selam

"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5091 on: June 03, 2013, 08:10:30 PM »

im supporting your point gebre.

but i could list many examples of great athletes into great coaches, or armchair qbs.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:11:23 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5092 on: June 03, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »

stephenson heroball is forever amusing
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:25:26 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5093 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »

Miami doing exactly what they need to do. Aggressively going to the basket and Hibbert already in foul trouble.

I love Hibbert, but I have to say that he sure plays soft sometimes. He also needs to learn how to catch the ball!

The Heat still floppin' all over the place. The play like... (I won't say it. Don't want to get into trouble with the PC police like Hibbert did.)

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5094 on: June 03, 2013, 10:15:36 PM »

Pacers getting dominated on the offensive boards. No way to win like that. And really no excuse for it either.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5095 on: June 03, 2013, 10:18:26 PM »

no it was all the turnovers

im done with this league. spurs v heat, I want to throw up.

have fun with yr another title spurs.

hail satan

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #5096 on: June 03, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »

So as a new NBA fan, for whom do I root here? Both options seem pretty self-evidently terrible. Not unlike the last two Super Bowls. Is this just a general trend with championship games?

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: American

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #5097 on: June 03, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »

So as a new NBA fan, for whom do I root here? Both options seem pretty self-evidently terrible. Not unlike the last two Super Bowls. Is this just a general trend with championship games?

I cheer against the heat, and against James.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5098 on: June 03, 2013, 10:33:44 PM »

I cheer against the heat, and against James.

And The Mathematician and I agree on something! I guess sometimes 2+2 does equal 5.  Wink

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5099 on: June 03, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »

What does that mean?

Selam

Gebre I took the Heat parlayed into the under . . .

Who won what here?

Money talks and you, well if you are able to walk . . .

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5100 on: June 04, 2013, 01:10:48 AM »

What does that mean?

Selam

Gebre I took the Heat parlayed into the under . . .

Who won what here?

Money talks and you, well if you are able to walk . . .

I don't bet. I think gambling is a sin (more fuel for your mockery  Wink )

The Heat won easily. I turned the game off early in the 4th quarter. Pacers failed to do what I said they needed to do, and the Heat did exactly what I said they needed to do. Not that it was hard to figure out.

Hibbert has to toughen up. I talk about the Heat being soft, but Hibbert plays soft too at times. He has to learn to catch the ball first. But when he catches it in the paint he should pivot and take it strong to the rim. Stop all this finger roll crap. Just dunk it or go the line for two free throws. He failed to play consistently strong in every game, and that was the difference. Hibbert should really be getting about 25 points a game and 15 rebounds a game. No excuse for him not to have at least 15 boards every night.

The Heat still don't have my respect. I never thought I'd see a team flop worse than Duke, but the Heat may have surpassed even the Dukies. Weak stuff, weak stuff. A man the size of Lebron should be ashamed of himself for acting like that. Jordan sure as heck never flopped like that.

Hope that the Spurs and Heat is a good series. I'll obviously be pulling for the Spurs. But I think the Heat match up much better against them.

Selam
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:11:52 AM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Selam, +GMK+
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5101 on: June 04, 2013, 02:24:23 AM »

It's interesting how Duane Wade's knee is always hurt when he plays poorly. He says he never knows when his knee's gonna bother him or not. Very convenient. And BTW, if his knee is injured so badly, then why is whining about wanting more shots? And his knee never seems to bother him when he's trying on all of his zoot suits.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5102 on: June 04, 2013, 07:06:09 PM »

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5103 on: June 04, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »

Indiana had Sarah Palin. The Heat, Biber.

Idiocy knows respects no franchise not matter how small or great.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5104 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »

oh i know

Image removed, as it is deemed inappropriate for an Orthodox Forum.  Please keep in mind what you post and where you are posting it.  Thank you.  LizaSymonenko - Global Moderator
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:43:09 AM by LizaSymonenko » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5105 on: June 04, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

[redacted pointless pontificating]

It ain't gambling if you know what you are talking about.

Let's be clear. All the empty talk surrounding the Presidential election wasn't backed by a dime, well one person ponied up (pardon the dig) and he welshed.

And in this thread, you seem so certain, yet you won't actually put your money where your mouth is.

If you engage in our economy driven by speculation you are doing nothing different than purchasing outcomes of sporting events.

In short, I don't shoot my mouth off without willing to show for it in some manner.

Most here do, hence the pointless and almost always incorrect talk around here.

I was able to predict both the total score of the game and the spread between the two teams accurately enough to beat most other humans out there who go out of their to actually invest money into their speculation on sporting events.

Stick to self-serving repetitious meditations about your inability to save babies. You don't know sports.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5106 on: June 04, 2013, 07:21:36 PM »

Stick to self-serving repetitious meditations about your inability to save babies. You don't know sports.

but none of those babies will ever be a jordan

– St. Ambrose of Milan
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #5107 on: June 06, 2013, 12:28:22 AM »

Bruins, that was an AMAZING win. one more win, the onto the cup, where i will most likely be cheering against you, haha.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #5108 on: June 06, 2013, 01:02:29 AM »

Keep floppin' Miami. Keep floppin'.

This series is just too funny. Even if the Heat do win it all, they have drastically underachieved with the way they have played. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Heat are soft as South Beach!

Selam
Oy! Sad You and your lack of perspective. The 1992 Chicago Bulls team that won 67 regular season games the year after winning their first ever NBA title and is considered by at least one source to be the best of the six NBA champion Bulls teams--yes, even better than the team that went 72-10... They needed a full 7 games to beat the Knicks in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. One thing this year's "underachieving" Heat team has in common with that great Jordan led Bulls team: The Heat have yet to lose consecutive games in this year's playoffs.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #5109 on: June 06, 2013, 10:20:15 AM »

Bruins, that was an AMAZING win. one more win, the onto the cup, where i will most likely be cheering against you, haha.

No matter who you're cheering for, it's been a great series (unless you support P'burgh), especially last night's thriller!!  I'd prefer the Pens to win, but it doesn't really matter so much--I just love watching hockey!!  If  Boston wins, I'll be cheering for them, not Chicago.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #5110 on: June 06, 2013, 10:24:43 AM »

No matter who you're cheering for, it's been a great series (unless you support P'burgh), especially last night's thriller!!  I'd prefer the Pens to win, but it doesn't really matter so much--I just love watching hockey!!  If  Boston wins, I'll be cheering for them, not Chicago.

Chicago has history, which i like, but the most annoying fan girls ever, possibly matched by the ones who cheer for the Pens. Most likely ill be cheering for the Bruins to win the cup, mainly because of the guys at Days of Y'Orr( www.daysofyorr.com ), who do an AMAZING job.

Also, if my teams(Sabres and Leafs), are out, i cheer for canadian teams and the original six, so, Boston fits that bill

Almost forgot, even though I despise what he did to Miller, Milan Lucic is a Serb, and Orthodox, so he has that going for him too.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:33:00 AM by TheMathematician » Logged
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #5111 on: June 06, 2013, 10:41:11 AM »

No matter who you're cheering for, it's been a great series (unless you support P'burgh), especially last night's thriller!!  I'd prefer the Pens to win, but it doesn't really matter so much--I just love watching hockey!!  If  Boston wins, I'll be cheering for them, not Chicago.

Chicago has history, which i like, but the most annoying fan girls ever, possibly matched by the ones who cheer for the Pens. Most likely ill be cheering for the Bruins to win the cup, mainly because of the guys at Days of Y'Orr( www.daysofyorr.com ), who do an AMAZING job.

Also, if my teams(Sabres and Leafs), are out, i cheer for canadian teams and the original six, so, Boston fits that bill

Almost forgot, even though I despise what he did to Miller, Milan Lucic is a Serb, and Orthodox, so he has that going for him too.

Pro teams I like and watch--

Hockey: P'Burgh and Boston (but I'll watch just about anyone)

Football: Redskins and Steelers

Baseball: Nats and O's and Pirates and Red Sox (no particular order)

Basketball:  Pro basketball sucks Grin (I know, this goes in the "Unpopular opinions" thread, but...too bad Cool.)

Soccer: Boring

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #5112 on: June 06, 2013, 10:51:39 AM »

Basketball:  Pro basketball sucks Grin (I know, this goes in the "Unpopular opinions" thread, but...too bad Cool.)

Myself, I cheer for(the real teams i cheer for, not ones i cheer for once my teams get out, haha)

Hockey: Sabres, Leafs. I pay attention to the Oilers, but, Im not a real fan because my loyalties are taken up. Also, in the AHL the Toronto Marlies and the Rochester Amerks(Americans)

Football: Bills, Ravens(even though I dont pay a lot of attention to it, i still throw it on when i get back from church)

Baseball: Pirates, Nationals. I would cheer for, and kind of do, for the Blue Jays, i just cant get into AL ball, even with their affilation with my Buffalo Bisons.

Basketball: Toronto Raptors(im still getting into the sport)

Soccer: l'Olympique de Marseille

Rugby: DHL Western Province/Stormers, and the South Africa Springboks.

Lacrosse: Buffalo Bandits(normally a fun time, but,

Basketball:
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #5113 on: June 06, 2013, 10:55:20 AM »

Myself, I cheer for(the real teams i cheer for, not ones i cheer for once my teams get out, haha)

Hockey: Sabres, Leafs. I pay attention to the Oilers, but, Im not a real fan because my loyalties are taken up. Also, in the AHL the Toronto Marlies and the Rochester Amerks(Americans)

Football: Bills, Ravens(even though I dont pay a lot of attention to it, i still throw it on when i get back from church)

Baseball: Pirates, Nationals. I would cheer for, and kind of do, for the Blue Jays, i just cant get into AL ball, even with their affilation with my Buffalo Bisons.

Basketball:

Let me guess...you're Canadian  Grin.

TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #5114 on: June 06, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »

Basketball:

Let me guess...you're Canadian  Grin.

American, haha, but from Buffalo.
sheenj
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Indian/Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church

St. Gregorios of Parumala, pray for us...

« Reply #5115 on: June 06, 2013, 11:17:15 AM »

So you're Canadian.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #5116 on: June 06, 2013, 11:21:41 AM »

So you're Canadian.

American with a Canadian accent  Grin.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5117 on: June 06, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »

so orthonorm, who do you have winning this series, in how many games?

would love to see a sweep like in 07.

im gonna rock a lebron avatar as a jinx in a moment.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5118 on: June 06, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »

george karl got fired?!?!?!!?!!

how idiotic.

he made such a great competitive team without any stars.

and gave the miami heat trouble anytime they played against them.

great coach, i wish him the best of luck

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5119 on: June 06, 2013, 07:48:35 PM »

so orthonorm, who do you have winning this series, in how many games?

would love to see a sweep like in 07.

im gonna rock a lebron avatar as a jinx in a moment.

I really haven't looked at the infos; my work hours and schedule have been ridiculous. And beyond my own comprehension I actually got into an internet argument about Hitler.

The only person I know who has actually played against Lebron and beat him in a championship and who has a lot of love for the game and San Antonio in particular and not so much for Lebron or much of the Heat, likes the Heat in five. He's been talking the series to me the last few days.

Really, I know nothing about sports as Gebre pointed out, but I am going to go wild here say, the new year, same as the old year. The biggest threat the Heat faced are behind them, although this time it will be the younger team which will have flummoxed them and the older, more experienced and much, much better coached team which they will roll over.

I defer to my buddy, the Heat in 5, but if I got the right odds, I would jump at 4.

I really have to figure out how to turn my TV into TV in about 30 minutes and settle some beverage situations.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:49:41 PM by orthonorm » Logged

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5120 on: June 06, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »

I haven't had a TV signal in forever, is anyone else's audio mix zarked? I can hear the guy in Loge 12, A better than I can Marv.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5121 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:30 PM »

I haven't had a TV signal in forever, is anyone else's audio mix zarked? I can hear the guy in Loge 12, A better than I can Marv.
you may want to direct the right antenna about 55 degrees

my great grandmother had this tv and it was successful.

best of luck brother.

selam

ps im an overprivaleged middle class white guy that has fiber optic tv and internetz
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:16:51 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5122 on: June 06, 2013, 09:19:05 PM »

oh you were talking about the court.

its amped up to 11

because they are turning up the heat

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5123 on: June 06, 2013, 09:31:38 PM »

i cant stay up.

bed time.

go refs

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5124 on: June 06, 2013, 09:47:50 PM »

i cant stay up.

bed time.

go refs

Spoken like a WNBA fan.

Cole 'n Play! I love it.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #5125 on: June 06, 2013, 11:24:59 PM »

At least they lost playing a basketball team.

Great job on them.

They are spending 10 minutes deciding the game at the moment. The Heat deserve to lose regardless.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #5126 on: June 07, 2013, 12:37:38 AM »

Game one to the Spurs. Fun game to watch. I've never seen anyone get as many hollow triple doubles as Lebron does. But if he wants to gather stats rather than posting up and playing like a man, I'll sit back and take that all day long.

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5127 on: June 07, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »

Dennis Rodman says LeBron James would be "average" if he played in the 1990s, and insists James' Miami Heat would be no match for his old Chicago Bulls team.

"It's really not a comparison. If LeBron was playing in the late '80s and early '90s, he would be just an average player," Rodman said Friday on "The Dan Patrick Show." "To do what Michael has done ... what he did was more charisma, there was more articulating and stuff like that. LeBron is more like ... there's no flash to his game. He's a great player, don't get me wrong, he's a hell of player, I'll give him that. But to me Scottie (Pippen) and Michael are probably the two best one-two punches I've ever seen."

"I'm just sick and tired of people comparing (James) to Michael Jordan," Rodman said. "It's a whole different era, man." (well no crap)

"LeBron came into the age of the game at a perfect time. Michael came into the game when back then you could hit people, knock him down, shoot a free throw and get back up," Rodman said. "And LeBron can't do that. All they do today is (complain) about a foul. All they do is (complain)."

"It would be no contest. The Heat has better talent than we had, but we had smarter players," Rodman said. "That's the only thing we had, smarter players. ... I would take Bosh out of his damn game easy. That's not even a problem. And how would Dwyane Wade match up with Scottie Pippen? Really? And Scottie Pippen would guard LeBron easy. And how are you going to cover those two guys (Jordan and Pippen)?"

Rodman: Jordan trumps LeBron
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/9353089/dennis-rodman-says-lebron-james-average-played-90s

– St. Ambrose of Milan
TheMathematician
OC.net guru

« Reply #5128 on: June 07, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »

Here we go Bruins, time to finish out the Penguins and dominate them. (some pictures stolen from Days of Y'Orr pregame, blog link here for copyright issues http://www.daysofyorr.com/2013-articles/june/eastern-conference-finals-game-3-pittsburgh-penguins-at-boston-bruins-finish-them-bruinality.html note, if you click through, there will be languages, and pictures unsuitable to post)

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #5129 on: June 07, 2013, 06:06:02 PM »

um Vokoun was pretty awesome last game, dont know what youre talking about

now fleury

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: