OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 15, 2014, 11:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 402330 times) Average Rating: 5
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3420 on: June 10, 2012, 10:30:01 PM »

Isn't the preseason usually in September? Not that long to go.

Season starts in September, pre-season in August... but the Steelers should be rolling into town for training camp in late July, and that just seems so far away ...  sigh...  Cool
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #3421 on: June 10, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

After getting needlessly dissed out of the World Cup last time (not that we necessarily could have qualified, but Addis Ababa was initially scheduled to host 14 matches which would have generated a good deal of income and attention) Ethiopia advances to the next round of qualifying matches by leading their group with a 2-0 win over Central African Republic.  South Africa eliminated!

stay blessed ,
habte selassie

Nice!

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #3422 on: June 10, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »

Isn't the preseason usually in September? Not that long to go.

Season starts in September, pre-season in August... but the Steelers should be rolling into town for training camp in late July, and that just seems so far away ...  sigh...  Cool

If you get the NFL channel in your cable lineup, I think they have repeats of NFL Films specials and things like that. Something to tide you over.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #3423 on: June 11, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »

If football* doesn't start soon I think I'm going to explode. Get going already!!!

*I mean real football, American football...  angel

American football is currently in season:

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3424 on: June 11, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I'm glad the Danes got that upset against the Oranges to retaliate for the World Cup 2010.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Watching the game, I read some of the signs held up by Holland's fans...figured out I could make out a big of Dutch, not too too far from Norwegian it seems.

Forgive my sins.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3425 on: June 11, 2012, 10:55:18 PM »

Kings win! Kings win! Kings win!
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #3426 on: June 11, 2012, 10:59:26 PM »

Happy happy joy joy in L.A.  Smiley

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #3427 on: June 11, 2012, 11:01:51 PM »

Staples' Center just got a championship, just never the one LA was expecting Wink

(that is perhaps the only championship our city had yet to win)

stay blessed,
habte selassie

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #3428 on: June 11, 2012, 11:09:20 PM »

Quote from: HabteSelassie
Staples' Center just got a championship, just never the one LA was expecting Wink

(that is perhaps the only championship our city had yet to win)

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Wow, awesome! Smiley

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3429 on: June 12, 2012, 01:01:44 AM »

Wow, awesome!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:02:21 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3430 on: June 12, 2012, 01:16:47 AM »

There is almost no way in Hell Sweden will advance sadly, and the odds for Danmark are slim at best.  Undecided

Forgive my sins.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #3431 on: June 12, 2012, 03:10:28 PM »

Glasgow Rangers- not a fan of theirs, but the club is about to get liquidatedUndecided

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3432 on: June 12, 2012, 03:19:25 PM »

There is almost no way in Hell Sweden will advance sadly, and the odds for Danmark are slim at best.  Undecided

That is perfectly understandable, but hey, at least we got that symbolic win against those dreaded Dutchmen Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3433 on: June 12, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »

That is perfectly understandable, but hey, at least we got that symbolic win against those dreaded Dutchmen Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Art thou Scandinavian? Smiley

That win by the Danes was awesome though, but the Sweden had to go let me down lol

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3434 on: June 12, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »

Glasgow Rangers- not a fan of theirs, but the club is about to get liquidatedUndecided

GOOD! They are a bunch of dirty huns.

Forgive my sins.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #3435 on: June 12, 2012, 11:41:05 PM »

Celtics v Rangers is probably the ugliest, most intense rivalry in sports.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #3436 on: June 12, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »

Glasgow Rangers- not a fan of theirs, but the club is about to get liquidated.  Undecided

Celtics v Rangers is probably the ugliest, most intense rivalry in sports.

Agreed.  
An unsightly blemish on the otherwise flawless and peaceful hamlet of Glasgow.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:56:21 PM by Cognomen » Logged

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #3437 on: June 12, 2012, 11:59:15 PM »

Not as odd as what happened to Cardiff City Football Club, whose team colors (they're the Blue Birds) were changed to red to reflect a good luck color for East Asia, appreciated by their new Malaysian owners.  The badge was changed to a dragon to further appeal to the Asian market and to represent Wales as a whole (something that Cardiff most certainly does not).

Shame, but they'll get near £100 million in investment from this.

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #3438 on: June 13, 2012, 12:33:40 AM »

<3 OKC

<3 Durant, unbelievable tonight.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« Reply #3439 on: June 13, 2012, 12:47:48 AM »

If football* doesn't start soon I think I'm going to explode. Get going already!!!

*I mean real football, American football...  angel

American football is currently in season:

and just like normal, my club, TFC, is at the bottom of the table

SCREW BON JOVI!
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3440 on: June 13, 2012, 01:00:47 AM »

<3 OKC

It was a great game for OKC, but a bit of an anomaly as Sefolosha stepped up even a bit more then Harden on offense and Collison was 4-5 and had 10 boards (I really like Nick but that is embarrassing for Bosh) and Serge went 50%.  The bigs were good for OKC, but Heat can readjust for that. Heat also gave away 33 defensive rebounds by only get 8 OR, that must be fixed! In reality, Heat played this game with only six guys so they really underestimated the Thunder. That won't happen again.  I think Heat will readjust and win the next one, it won't take much, just a bit tighter on defense and LeBron needs to focus more on driving in the lane rather then jumpers.  Drives worked, OKC has bigs in their front court, but they still aren't used to the kind of consistently explosive drives that Heat can deliver, and so in that regard, they need to do that more. So if Heat can keep driving rather then jump shooting, and can defend KD a bit tighter they should easily be able to recapture the series.  OKC fed off their crowd who was actually a bit quiet in the first half.. Heat defense can keep that up and drain a bit of the energy and keep it flowing their way.  If Bosh had played a little better offense and Heat played a bit deeper they could have kept their lead.  With that, I only readjust my prediction to Heat in 7.  Even though everyone will jump on the OKC bandwagon, its a bit early, this team is ridiculously good, but so is the Heat.

But who am I kidding, my Thunder just clowned it in their first Finals game!! Wow.  This is surreal to have both teams in it..  

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:06:24 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #3441 on: June 13, 2012, 01:07:32 AM »

<3 OKC

It was a great game for OKC, but a bit of an anomaly as Sefolosha stepped up even a bit more then Harden on offense and Collison was 4-5 and had 10 boards (I really like Nick but that is embarrassing for Bosh) and Serge went 50%.  The bigs were good for OKC, but Heat can readjust for that.  In reality, Heat played this game with only six guys so they really underestimated the Thunder. That won't happen again.  I think Heat will readjust and win the next one, it won't take much, just a bit tighter on defense and LeBron needs to focus more on driving in the lane rather then jumpers.  Drives worked, OKC has bigs in their front court, but they still aren't used to the kind of consistently explosive drives that Heat can deliver, and so in that regard, they need to do that more. So if Heat can keep driving rather then jump shooting, and can defend KD a bit tighter they should easily be able to recapture the series.  OKC fed off their crowd who was actually a bit quiet in the first half.. Heat defense can keep that up and drain a bit of the energy and keep it flowing their way.  If Bosh had played a little better offense and Heat played a bit deeper they could have kept their lead.  With that, I only readjust my prediction to Heat in 7.  Even though everyone will jump on the OKC bandwagon, its a bit early, this team is ridiculously good, but so is the Heat.

But who am I kidding, my Thunder just clowned it in their first Finals game!! Wow.  This is surreal to have both teams in it..  

stay blessed,
habte selassie
I'm not at all surprised the Thunder won this game, since I figured they would win at least one of the first two games at home. I figured, though, that the Heat would break OKC's home winning streak in one of these two games, which I figured would more likely be Game 2. If they can do that, then the first two games will essentially mean nothing, and the Heat will have home court advantage in the remaining best-of-five series.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:08:09 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3442 on: June 13, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »

I'm not at all surprised the Thunder won this game, since I figured they would win at least one of the first two games at home. I figured, though, that the Heat would break OKC's home winning streak in one of these two games, which I figured would more likely be Game 2. If they can do that, then the first two games will essentially mean nothing, and the Heat will have home court advantage in the remaining best-of-five series.

You sir, nailed it.  I also figured Heat would get Game 2.  No matter how it slices the Heat have to get at least one win in OKC, probably two, so it is really irrelevant which particular game it is.  Had they won this one, it would have been a great psychological blow to the Thunder, but I think no matter what it would have come down to 1-1.  Now then again, if Thunder go 2-0 things will be different, but that is unlikely considering the Heat really went into this half-cocked

BENCH   MIN   FGM-A   3PM-A   FTM-A   OREB   DREB   REB   AST   STL   BLK   TO   PF   +/-   PTS
Mike Miller, SG   10   1-2   0-1   0-0   0   0   0   2   0   0   0   1   -6   2
Chris Bosh, PF   34   4-11   1-3   1-2   0   5   5   0   0   0   1   2   -16   10
Joel Anthony, C   2   0-0   0-0   0-0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   +3   0

Yeah, that is it for the entire Heat bench!!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:17:27 AM by HabteSelassie » Logged

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #3443 on: June 13, 2012, 01:19:43 AM »

You sir, nailed it.  I also figured Heat would get Game 2.  No matter how it slices the Heat have to get at least one win in OKC, probably two, so it is really irrelevant which particular game it is.  Had they won this one, it would have been a great psychological blow to the Thunder, but I think no matter what it would have come down to 1-1.  Now then again, if Thunder go 2-0 things will be different, but that is unlikely considering the Heat really went into this half-cocked

BENCH   MIN   FGM-A   3PM-A   FTM-A   OREB   DREB   REB   AST   STL   BLK   TO   PF   +/-   PTS
Chris Bosh, PF   34   4-11   1-3   1-2   0   5   5   0   0   0   1   2   -16   10

Yeah, that is it for the entire Heat bench!!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
Would you please post a link to the Web page from which you copied the above statistics? Thank you. (Yes, they do need a link.)
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #3444 on: June 13, 2012, 03:50:58 AM »

Kevin Durant has a sweet game, and he's a classy kid as well. I like his style all around.

Selam

celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3445 on: June 13, 2012, 10:04:02 AM »

Not as odd as what happened to Cardiff City Football Club, whose team colors (they're the Blue Birds) were changed to red to reflect a good luck color for East Asia, appreciated by their new Malaysian owners.  The badge was changed to a dragon to further appeal to the Asian market and to represent Wales as a whole (something that Cardiff most certainly does not).

Shame, but they'll get near £100 million in investment from this.

I know, it is atrocious. Atleast it isn't as bad as what happened to SV Austria Salzburg.

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3446 on: June 13, 2012, 10:04:02 AM »

and just like normal, my club, TFC, is at the bottom of the table

Atleast the Canucks have an excuse, what is the LA Galaxy's? lol

Forgive my sins.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3447 on: June 13, 2012, 01:32:45 PM »

Would you please post a link to the Web page from which you copied the above statistics? Thank you. (Yes, they do need a link.)
[/quote]

ESPN.COM Smiley

Kevin Durant has a sweet game, and he's a classy kid as well. I like his style all around.

Selam

Agreed, that is what we all used to say exactly about Lebron.

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:33:58 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

chrevbel
Site Supporter
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #3448 on: June 13, 2012, 01:43:51 PM »

deleted
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:46:58 PM by chrevbel » Logged
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #3449 on: June 13, 2012, 02:41:30 PM »

Euro 2012: Danmark 2 - 3 Portugal. So the Danes lost a close, and hard fought match. It'll be tough, but if they can get a result against Germany they could make it to the knock-out rounds.

Forgive my sins.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3450 on: June 13, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »

Stat check:

Durant's 36 points in Game 1 make him the the ninth player in NBA history to score at least 36 points in his NBA Finals debut. The previous two to do it were Michael Jordan in 1991 (36 points)..
Elias Stats inc

I'm telling y'all, KD will become the next Jordan, I been following that kid for years now, he's got that extra umph!!

Further, KD and Westbrook's combined 63 points is the most ever for two combined player's first Finals game.  wow.  heat defense got caught monumentally slipping.  This post-season has been a once in a generation play-offs at so many levels.. 

stay blessed,
habte selassie

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #3451 on: June 14, 2012, 02:28:30 AM »

Congratulations to SF Giants pitcher Matt Cain, who just threw the second perfect game of the season and tied Sandy Koufax's record for most strikeouts (14) in a perfect game. The first perfect game ever pitched by a member of the NY/SF Giants, one of the oldest teams in Major League Baseball.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/14/sport/giants-perfect-game/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #3452 on: June 14, 2012, 03:31:45 AM »

It seems that ESPN was rather quick to rush to the judgment that LeBron choked in the fourth quarter of Game 1. According to this article, the math proves otherwise. (Hint: There's a big reason why LeBron's numbers are so much bigger through the first three quarters than they are in the fourth quarter alone. Look at production per quarter, and everything pretty much evens out.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-faded-fourth-quarter-espn-graphic-claims-164638891--nba.html
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3453 on: June 14, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »

Alright time for another outstanding performance second half by OKC tonight. Maybe from Bron Bron.

In all honesty I want this to get to 7 games because you know, more basketball.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:21:08 AM by Achronos » Logged

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3454 on: June 14, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »

It seems that ESPN was rather quick to rush to the judgment that LeBron choked in the fourth quarter of Game 1. According to this article, the math proves otherwise. (Hint: There's a big reason why LeBron's numbers are so much bigger through the first three quarters than they are in the fourth quarter alone. Look at production per quarter, and everything pretty much evens out.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-faded-fourth-quarter-espn-graphic-claims-164638891--nba.html

I knew they would.  LeBron had 7 pts in the 4th, which matched his average for that game.  The most he had in any quarter was 10.  See, that is the problem with sports writers, sometimes they know what they are talking about, and sometimes they are just hype machines.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #3455 on: June 14, 2012, 01:42:03 PM »

Alright time for another outstanding performance second half by OKC tonight. Maybe from Bron Bron.

Yeah, I think longer series are more fun.

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3456 on: June 14, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »

Maybe for y'all, going to seven always gives me a heart attack!

stay blessed,
habte selassie

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #3457 on: June 14, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »

stay blessed,
habte selassie

And they get in the way of life for those of us who aren't in sports fult tilt mode all the time.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3458 on: June 14, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »

stay blessed,
habte selassie

And they get in the way of life for those of us who aren't in sports fult tilt mode all the time.
Considering I have no life, more basketball rules. And Euros.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3459 on: June 14, 2012, 09:29:12 PM »

THIS GAME

– St. Ambrose of Milan
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #3460 on: June 14, 2012, 10:00:05 PM »

THIS GAME
OKC entirely underestimated the Heat.  A) Heat remembered that literally they have more then just the six players they played in Game 1 and (B) Spoelstra got my telepathic suggestion to focus on driving to the basket because Heat jumpshots have been cold all post-season and OKCs bigs have a soft spot to hard driving magicians like Wade and Lebron (even Chalmers and Bosh have been getting a piece of that tonight)

However at this point, I am reserving judgement.  Heat had a 13 point lead at the half last game as well, my Thunder have one resilient skill which sets them apart from a lot of other teams, they can manifest some ridiculous comebacks with precision.

Heat defense needs to stay sharp.  I though the problem last game was that they only played 8 guys, and realistically only 6.  The thing about the Heat is that they only have three guns on offense, but EVERY player on their roster has all-star calliber defense.  So Spoelstra needed to go deeper to keep the lead on defense from guys like Cole and Jones

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3461 on: June 14, 2012, 10:01:01 PM »

THIS GAME

Burn Notice season premiere is now over... now I can watch THIS GAME...
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3462 on: June 14, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »

THIS GAME
OKC entirely underestimated the Heat.  A) Heat remembered that literally they have more then just the six players they played in Game 1 and (B) Spoelstra got my telepathic suggestion to focus on driving to the basket because Heat jumpshots have been cold all post-season and OKCs bigs have a soft spot to hard driving magicians like Wade and Lebron (even Chalmers and Bosh have been getting a piece of that tonight)

However at this point, I am reserving judgement.  Heat had a 13 point lead at the half last game as well, my Thunder have one resilient skill which sets them apart from a lot of other teams, they can manifest some ridiculous comebacks with precision.

Heat defense needs to stay sharp.  I though the problem last game was that they only played 8 guys, and realistically only 6.  The thing about the Heat is that they only have three guns on offense, but EVERY player on their roster has all-star calliber defense.  So Spoelstra needed to go deeper to keep the lead on defense from guys like Cole and Jones

stay blessed,
habte selassie
...my thunder? What happened to my Heat?

Tongue
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:37:15 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #3463 on: June 14, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »

^I hate when people can't make up their mind  Grin
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #3464 on: June 14, 2012, 10:41:48 PM »

^I hate when people can't make up their mind  Grin
Honestly I want Lebron to win a ring and OKC Thunder to win.

Why cant this happen

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: