OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 05:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sports Thread  (Read 398639 times) Average Rating: 5
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #2880 on: February 06, 2012, 01:27:21 AM »

Well you know Peter the thing is...opps I dropped this post.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:27:30 AM by Achronos » Logged

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #2881 on: February 06, 2012, 01:30:40 AM »

The Puppy Bowl and Kitten Halftime Show were hilarious.   Smiley
I didn't see those. Sad
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2882 on: February 06, 2012, 01:31:30 AM »

Well you know Peter the thing is...opps I dropped this post.
laugh
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2883 on: February 06, 2012, 01:39:27 AM »

I was happy to see a former Oregon Duck, NE safety Patrick Chung, put a good smackdown on a Giant receiver some time in the second half. One of those bone jarring hits that made me say, "BOOM! Shocked That had to hurt!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:40:05 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #2884 on: February 06, 2012, 01:41:36 AM »

Kinda had a feeling it wasn't the Patriots' day when Brady gave the Giants a safety by intentionally grounding the ball in the endzone on their first offensive play.
Three different receivers dropping relatively easy passes out of four New England plays late in the fourth (including the first two plays of the final drive)...
Not to mention a terrible waste of a challenge.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2885 on: February 06, 2012, 01:59:21 AM »

Kinda had a feeling it wasn't the Patriots' day when Brady gave the Giants a safety by intentionally grounding the ball in the endzone on their first offensive play.
Three different receivers dropping relatively easy passes out of four New England plays late in the fourth (including the first two plays of the final drive)...
Nah, that was a good challenge because of how much time was left on the clock, which wasn't much. It could have been a different game ruled in the Patriots favor.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #2886 on: February 06, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »

Nah, that was a good challenge because of how much time was left on the clock, which wasn't much. It could have been a different game ruled in the Patriots favor.
But Manningham clearly had posession before going out of bounds and  there was no chance of it being called against the Giants. Bellichick was standing right there. He should have known that.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2887 on: February 06, 2012, 02:23:54 AM »

But Manningham clearly had posession before going out of bounds and  there was no chance of it being called against the Giants. Bellichick was standing right there. He should have known that.
You do realize that real time goes by a lot faster than video replay time?
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #2888 on: February 06, 2012, 02:38:33 AM »

And what a game between Manchester United and Chelsea, finished 3-3.

Forgive my sins.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2889 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:51 AM »

Not only that, but even if it looked questionable I would have called a challenge.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #2890 on: February 06, 2012, 02:53:11 AM »

My boy gets his ring!

Forgive my sins.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2891 on: February 06, 2012, 03:19:43 AM »

Not only that, but even if it looked questionable I would have called a challenge.
But Manningham clearly had posession before going out of bounds and  there was no chance of it being called against the Giants. Bellichick was standing right there. He should have known that.
Okay. Undecided Did you actually intend to say something by quoting me?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:19:55 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #2892 on: February 06, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »

And what a game between Manchester United and Chelsea, finished 3-3.

Wow!  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2893 on: February 06, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »

It's Halftime in America.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #2894 on: February 06, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »

You don't mess with Clint Eastwood.

That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #2895 on: February 06, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »

But Manningham clearly had posession before going out of bounds and  there was no chance of it being called against the Giants. Bellichick was standing right there. He should have known that.
I think he was just concurring with you. It seemed pretty obvious to me on the broadcast though, and New England's coordinators would have been watching the play from multiple angles. I'd have just taken a time-out rather than waste a challenge.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2896 on: February 06, 2012, 06:30:10 PM »

I think he was just concurring with you. It seemed pretty obvious to me on the broadcast though, and New England's coordinators would have been watching the play from multiple angles. I'd have just taken a time-out rather than waste a challenge.
For wasting the challenge, he was charged a timeout. Therefore, if he's going to burn a timeout at that moment, he might as well do so by challenging the call. At least if the call does get overturned, he gets to keep the timeout for later.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:30:50 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« Reply #2897 on: February 07, 2012, 01:11:19 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I had been wondering what was the secret for the 76ers..

Lou Williams (shh) who just might beat James Harden for sixth man of the year..

stay blessed,
habte selassie

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #2898 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:39 AM »

I read today that Tom Brady's wife is complaining about the receivers.  She said that Tom "cannot throw the ball and catch it at the same time" -- http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2017442929_gisele07.html  Perhaps she should try out for wide receiver next year?
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #2899 on: February 07, 2012, 01:44:47 AM »

She should actually play defense, you know she does a better job at that then the defensive sqaud on the Patriots

– St. Ambrose of Milan
CoptoGeek
of Alexandria, the Christ-loving City
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

« Reply #2900 on: February 07, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »

NY Football Giants 21, Pats 20. Win by a last minute touchdown drive as par for the course.

Excuse me while I pat myself on the back  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2901 on: February 07, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »

NY Football Giants 21, Pats 20. Win by a last minute touchdown drive as par for the course.

Don't stretch your arm out of joint doing so. Wink
CoptoGeek
OC.net guru

« Reply #2902 on: February 07, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »

You were very close there!

LOL, after that safety the first thought in my head was there's goes my score prediction.

"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa
CoptoGeek
OC.net guru

« Reply #2903 on: February 07, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »

Don't stretch your arm out of joint doing so. Wink

Ughhh...too late. Can someone please call me a chiropractor...right away...thanks!

podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #2904 on: February 07, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »

It was interesting to note that Raymond Berry, the great Hall of Fame Colts receiver who played in the greatest game ever played in 1958 between the Giants and the Baltimore Colts walked the Lombardi Trophy to the podium.

A tidbit about Berry from wikipedia for the younger crowd:

"During his career, he led the NFL in receptions three times. In his career he only dropped a total of two passes. He was selected to the Pro Bowl six times, from 1957–61 and in 1965. He also made the all-NFL team from 1958-1960. Berry was considered the very identity of the great Baltimore Colts' teams of the 1950s and 1960s (along with Johnny Unitas, Alan Ameche, Lenny Moore, John Mackey, Gino Marchetti, Art Donovan and Jim Parker). He was famous for his attention to detail and preparation. He and quarterback John Unitas regularly worked after practice and developed the timing and knowledge of each other's abilities that made each more effective. In addition to his great record as a pass receiver, Berry's dedication to his craft is demonstrated by, in a 13-year career, his fumbling the football only once." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Berry

As the Bible tells us, there were giants upon the earth in those days!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I bleed Giant Blue, but maybe in that context, you all should cut Giselle Bundgen some slack for defending her hubby!

(We brought a memorable Super Bowl party from upstate NY to Christ the Saviour Seminary in Johnstown, PA where my son is a student.When he left in September I jokingly told him his mom and I would meet him there for the Super Bowl! Five of the students are from the metro NY area. It was wonderful fun for the 'Western Pennsylvania Chapter of Expatriate Tri-State Giants Fans' to meet in the Seminary rec room. Take that Steel Curtain! And thank you to the Rector and Dean for their assistance in making it happen!)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:28:11 AM by podkarpatska » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #2905 on: February 07, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »

Quote from: podkarpatska

It was interesting to note that Raymond Berry, the great Hall of Fame Colts receiver who played in the greatest game ever played in 1958 between the Giants and the Baltimore Colts walked the Lombardi Trophy to the podium.

That was great to see.  Smiley

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #2906 on: February 07, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »

Quote from: podkarpatska

That was great to see.  Smiley

The guy looked fantastic for 79 years old!
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2907 on: February 08, 2012, 12:23:17 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

OUCH!!!

Chauncey Billups tore his achilles' tendon in the Clippers last win, he is out for the season Sad

Unfortunately for Chauncey, it also may mean he is forced into retirement..

and the Clippers are going to really have to up their game, he has been the key to their success just as he was with the Knicks last season.  When he left, look at the knicks now? And every game he sat out for LA this year they lost..

I'm going for the refz yo Wink

Because he escaped.

Because the side judge of the Super Bowl officiating crew watched Eli Manning's drone of a 38-yard pass land right into the straining hands of Mario Manningham, less than a step from the sideline, less than a yard from New England coach Bill Belichick, and dangerously close to Laird Hayes' cone of anonymity.

Laird Hayes ruled that Manningham got both feet down and controlled the ball before he stepped out.
OC Register

Told y'all Wink

(PS, didn't need to even see the review, the catch was good)

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:32:16 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2908 on: February 08, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »

I was hoping you would giant yourself on the back. angel

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #2909 on: February 08, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »

OUCH!!!

Chauncey Billups tore his achilles' tendon in the Clippers last win, he is out for the season Sad

Unfortunately for Chauncey, it also may mean he is forced into retirement..

and the Clippers are going to really have to up their game, he has been the key to their success just as he was with the Knicks last season.  When he left, look at the knicks now? And every game he sat out for LA this year they lost..

Because he escaped.

Because the side judge of the Super Bowl officiating crew watched Eli Manning's drone of a 38-yard pass land right into the straining hands of Mario Manningham, less than a step from the sideline, less than a yard from New England coach Bill Belichick, and dangerously close to Laird Hayes' cone of anonymity.

Laird Hayes ruled that Manningham got both feet down and controlled the ball before he stepped out.
OC Register

Told y'all Wink

(PS, didn't need to even see the review, the catch was good)

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Chauncey has gotten the short stick in the NBA way too often. He deserves a better fate, but he seems like a good guy. I enjoyed him last year on my Knicks and I wish him a speedy recovery. Lord, have mercy.

and yeah, the catch was clearly good....
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:05:04 PM by podkarpatska » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2910 on: February 08, 2012, 01:18:33 PM »

I'm going for the refz yo

Because he escaped.

OC Register

Told y'all Wink
No, you couldn't have, since this is the first time you even mentioned Super Bowl XLVI on this thread. Wink
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:19:01 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2911 on: February 08, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »

No, you couldn't have, since this is the first time you even mentioned Super Bowl XLVI on this thread. Wink

Ahem:

Habte is going with the Giants winning the Super Bowl right?

They never lose.. well sometimes

Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:26:38 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2912 on: February 09, 2012, 06:34:00 PM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most precious name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

You don’t see Kobe [Bryant] tweeting,” Perkins said. “You don’t see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you. At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons, who are trying to win championships, are not worrying about one play.

“They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”
Kendrick Perkins quoted in LA Times

sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me Wink

stay blessed,
habte selassie

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2913 on: February 10, 2012, 01:12:07 AM »

Greetings in that Divine and Most precious name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

You don’t see Kobe [Bryant] tweeting,” Perkins said. “You don’t see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you. At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons, who are trying to win championships, are not worrying about one play.

“They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”

I thought something similarly critical of Mr. Perkins when I read that earlier today. "You got your a** dunked on. It happens to the best of players. So man up and stop crying about it."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:13:17 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
christian7777
Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #2914 on: February 11, 2012, 10:06:11 PM »

I thought something similarly critical of Mr. Perkins when I read that earlier today. "You got your a** dunked on. It happens to the best of players. So man up and stop crying about it."

I agree.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2915 on: February 12, 2012, 03:23:58 AM »

It's Linsanity!

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2916 on: February 12, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »

Is Lin the new Tebow?

Some have predicted that Lin, because of his faith, will become the Taiwanese Tebow, a reference to Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, whose outspokenness about his evangelical Christian beliefs has made him extraordinarily popular in some circles and venomously disliked in others. But my gut tells me that Lin will not wind up like Tebow, mainly because Lin’s persona is so strikingly different. From talking to people who knew him through the Harvard-Radcliffe Asian American Christian Fellowship, and watching his interviews, I have the sense that his is a quieter, potentially less polarizing but no less devout style of faith.

Lin comes across as soft-spoken and winsome; he comes across as thoughtful. He comes across, actually, as a distinctly Asian-American Christian, or at least like so many that I know.

An Asian-American Christian? What’s that?

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2917 on: February 12, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »

Is Lin the new Tebow?

Some have predicted that Lin, because of his faith, will become the Taiwanese Tebow, a reference to Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, whose outspokenness about his evangelical Christian beliefs has made him extraordinarily popular in some circles and venomously disliked in others. But my gut tells me that Lin will not wind up like Tebow, mainly because Lin’s persona is so strikingly different. From talking to people who knew him through the Harvard-Radcliffe Asian American Christian Fellowship, and watching his interviews, I have the sense that his is a quieter, potentially less polarizing but no less devout style of faith.

Lin comes across as soft-spoken and winsome; he comes across as thoughtful. He comes across, actually, as a distinctly Asian-American Christian, or at least like so many that I know.

Well, he certainly turned Kobe Linside out.
christian7777
Elder

« Reply #2918 on: February 12, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »

Is Lin the new Tebow?

Well, he certainly turned Kobe Linside out.

But will he turn out to be overhyped, or will his great playing linger?
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2919 on: February 12, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »

ATLANTA -- When Erik Spoelstra was chosen by the Miami Heat to succeed Pat Riley in 2008, he made history as the first Asian-American coach in the four major North American sports leagues.

Although he has seen only highlights of Jeremy Lin since the New York Knicks point guard took the league by storm over the past week, Spoelstra expressed a measure of pride on Sunday over what Lin has accomplished as the first Asian-American to start an NBA game since the league began keeping records of starting lineups decades ago.

"Also being an Asian-American, it's great to see him break some barriers," said Spoelstra, who has described himself as half Filipino. "As a fan of the game, I root for him. It's a great sports story, in general."
Spoelstra was a standout high school point guard growing up in the Portland area. He went on to the University of Portland, where he was a four-year starter. As a youth, Spoelstra had aspirations of suiting up as the first Asian-American player in the NBA for generations, but soon realized he was a long shot to play at the highest professional levels.

"I (had hopes) until I was a junior in high school," said Spoelstra. "Then I realized I better concentrate on getting my college paid for and moving on to a different profession."

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2920 on: February 13, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »

and now for some more lighthearted trashtalk

starring all the NBA stars

Shawn Marion as Phaeton

James Harden as Jonas Simbacce

Chris Paul as Lt. JT Marsh

Pau Gasol as Sgt Bronksi

Dirk Norwitski as Alec Deleon

Joakim Noah as Kaz Tagaki

Kevin Love as Sean Napier

stay blessed,
habte selassie

HabteSelassie
Ises and I-ity
Archon

« Reply #2921 on: February 14, 2012, 10:51:05 PM »

Jeremy Lin as Pirate Hallas

Wow, Lin comes through again, when the Knicks were down ten points the entire game suddenly they are up 3 for the come fro behind win!!  Five game streak at that, and just when they needed nothing less, securing a three game lead over the Bucks for eighth over-all in the East..

stay blessed,
habte selassie
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:51:39 PM by HabteSelassie » Logged

Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #2922 on: February 14, 2012, 11:59:29 PM »

The Lin Dynasty begins. Only Lin can unify the warring boroughs of New York.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:59:50 PM by Jetavan » Logged

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
christian7777
Elder

« Reply #2923 on: February 21, 2012, 11:29:21 PM »

Lin is good, but he is a turnover machine.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #2924 on: February 22, 2012, 02:11:19 AM »

Lin is good, but he is a turnover machine.
Kinda like Tim Tebow? Good at winning, though quite often by overcoming his many glaring mistakes. Brett Favre was kinda that way, too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:12:03 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Tags: sports Red Star Belgrade New Orleans Saints Manchester United New York Baseball Giants Cincinnati Bungles Godwin's Law 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: