OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 02, 2014, 05:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Putinic Satellite Designed to Covertly Observe Sexual Activity Malfunctioning  (Read 164 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« on: July 25, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »

Russia Loses Control Of Gecko Sex Satellite

Less than one week after its launch, Russia has lost control of a research satellite carrying various organisms, including five geckos, which was testing the effect of weightlessness on mating.

The satellite -- Foton-M-- was launched on July 19 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and while it continues to transmit information on location and system performance, a press release from the Federal Space Agency sent out yesterday reported that it is not responding to mission control commands...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:29:32 PM by Justin Kissel » Logged

"Change is the process of becoming more like who we are."
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »

They are probably being punished for not saving Putin enough on his car insurance.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »

Yet another disgusting attack of the mammals against the reptilian races. Will the barbarism never end?

Space Lizard
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AtTC5upmw
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:46:33 PM by Fabio Leite » Logged

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Justin Kolodziej
Elder

Faith: Catholic (Carmelite wannabe)
Jurisdiction: The Bishop of Raleigh

which way's mt. carmel again???

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:14 PM »

Yet another disgusting attack of the mammals against the reptilian races. Will the barbarism never end?

Space Lizard
Hey, THEY are the ones infiltrating OUR governments! Totally justified in my estimation. I heard it on Space Ghost Coast to Coast, or Coast to Coast AM...or some equally reliable news source!!

St. Justin Martyr, St. John Cassian, St. Simon Stock, St. Theresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, pray for me!
Fabio Leite
Archon

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:00:00 PM »

Space Lizard
Hey, THEY are the ones infiltrating OUR governments! Totally justified in my estimation. I heard it on Space Ghost Coast to Coast, or Coast to Coast AM...or some equally reliable news source!!

And by infiltrating FNORD you mean legitimatelly being elected to office or having our hybrids in monastic dinasties also lawfully inheriting FNORD the thrones. If humans choose us, it is because they long for our FNORD agenda for world domination.

After all, FNORD why do you want that many choices in your life? It's a burden! Let's us do the boring work of taking the responsibility for your destiny for you and you can enjoy life to the fullest eating, mating and partying FNORD with the other slaves in the mono-atomic gold mines your  friends.

You *WILL* find this acceptable. FNORD
  \  /
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:02:38 PM by Fabio Leite » Logged

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 08:49:20 AM »

Phew! Russians Regain Control of Rogue Lizard-Sex Satellite

Disaster averted!

"Change is the process of becoming more like who we are."
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 07:00:53 PM »

Whew! I can sleep better now.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: