OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 05:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Fiancee's Mother  (Read 1092 times) Average Rating: 0
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« on: January 21, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »

My fiancee's mother has been going through an extremely stressful time lately.  This, compounded with existing health concerns, has led to her being taken to the hospital with possible heart attack symptoms.  May you please say a prayer for my fiancee's mother, her family and friends, and the doctors/nurses caring over in this difficult time.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:04:54 PM »

My fiancee's mother has been going through an extremely stressful time lately.  This, compounded with existing health concerns, has led to her being taken to the hospital with possible heart attack symptoms.  May you please say a prayer for my fiancee's mother, her family and friends, and the doctors/nurses caring over in this difficult time.

Lord have mercy on Friul's future Mother-in-law and grant her strength and peace. Be with her family and grant wisdom to those concerned with her health care. 

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 07:01:11 PM »

Thank you.  She is at the hospital and appears better, but with our Health Care system up here, it is at least 6-7 hours of waiting before we can see if she can head home or if she is staying over for observation.  Test results have to be waited for too.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 09:53:04 PM »

Thank you.  She is at the hospital and appears better, but with our Health Care system up here, it is at least 6-7 hours of waiting before we can see if she can head home or if she is staying over for observation.  Test results have to be waited for too.

May the Lord have mercy on her and your family!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Starlight
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of USA (Ecumenical Patriarchate)

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »

May God help all your family. May God assist the medical personnel caring for your future mother-in-law.
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 11:59:31 PM »

Glad to hear that she is looking better. The waiting at hospitals is always horrible. God grant you all peace.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 02:13:57 AM »

Thank you.  She is home but very weak.  They think it might have been a massive panic attack brought on by all the stress she is under, but with a history of heart problems and diabetes, the heart palpitations and chest pains were really troubling.  Now, the only thing is trying to keep Serbian housewife laying in bed and relaxing.  Tongue

Again, thank you all, it has meant a lot.  Hopefully things will calm down and her stress levels with decrease.

Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 02:21:54 AM »

Thank you.  She is home but very weak.  They think it might have been a massive panic attack brought on by all the stress she is under, but with a history of heart problems and diabetes, the heart palpitations and chest pains were really troubling.

I hope she can get some medical relief for that.

Now, the only thing is trying to keep Serbian housewife laying in bed and relaxing.  Tongue

Oh dear, she sounds like my Welsh mother! Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 02:23:06 AM by Riddikulus » Logged

FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »

May the Lord be with your family at this stressful time!

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: