I think everyone should have taken EA's early advice and boycott this nonsense.
M777, there is really no good way to say it, so I'll just say this, instead of beating around the bush.
I have an 18 month old at home (who as of now) is our only child. Since he is our only child (another on the way) he is the center of our attention. When he gets together with some of his playmates he realizes that he is no longer the "center of attention" and will sometimes act up so as to put himself in the center of attention. As a parent, it is my duty to try to correct this behavior and delicately as I can.
Well, you are to OC.net, what my son is to the general world. I have gone through many of your threads and here is what they look like...
1. Why "I" don't like labels?
2. "My" paper on the evolution of goulash.
3. "My" view of why the early fathers snored and how St. Gregory of Nyssa may have been primarily responsible.
4. What "I" think about fasting during happy hour, while playing Tetris on my Nintendo DS II.
5. How "I" learned to tie my shoes while in College.
Do you see a trend here?
I don't think anyone signed up here to be exposed to post after post by M777 about how "he" feels about every imaginable topic on the planet. Give it a break, because even the most patient parents might contemplate a spanking if the bad behavior is not corrected.