OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 01:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace out, my Orthodox homies...  (Read 5714 times) Average Rating: 0
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »

Let me just break in here....

Justin, listen, forget everything I just said (except the part about being a Christian Forum, and I still really would like to know what case/s of "plagiarism" you  keep referring to). I'm sorry I misunderstood and accused you falsly.

Ozgeorge, you were completely correct to write the above. Truly, you are one of the voices of conscience here, and show just how valuable you are to this site and to me personally by your actions such as the above.

Our actions display for the world to see our relationship with others and with God. You have shown that you are committed to honesty and integrity, and through these qualities love of others and God.

I'm proud and grateful for having you working with us on this site, Ozgeorge, exactly for posts like the above.

+Fr. Chris

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »

I'm a little confused about his entire thread.  Is M777 back or not.  If so, could you please explain your current status a little bit more thoroughly.  I'm confused.  I've pieced together portions of you original post to try and solve this mystery.

Upon visiting several cavities today     

I learned that  I'm in dire need of some sharp ideas

but that don't amount to a hill of beans

I will not be posting on this forum for a long time.

I don't like think anyway, God I'm sorry.

If I'm speaking, I have offended.

keep it real.

Peace out.

Homies.
It's like cracking the DaVinci code!!!  Boy do I ever feel like I accomplished something today! Grin

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007, 12:51:01 PM »

ROFLMAO!
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »

Good grief, the forum been infiltrated by Masons...where's Paul Revere ?

chuck brown

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »

I'm a little confused about his entire thread.  Is M777 back or not.  If so, could you please explain your current status a little bit more thoroughly. 

I received an inaccurate dental opinion and, as a result, I freaked out accordingly.

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how. - Friedrich Nietzsche
www.aramaicpeshitta.com
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0.htm
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: