OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 02:10:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOC in Canada scandals- someone want to explain?  (Read 701 times) Average Rating: 0
Sloga
High Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

« on: December 26, 2006, 04:50:45 PM »

http://pravoslavljedanas.info/pipermail/pravoslavnatribina_pravoslavljedanas.info/2005-December/000033.html      (related link in Serbian)

For a while now, the SOC in Canada has been divided up and its almost like a crisis. I've asked around, and the problem seems to be that there is a lot of tension between some of the SOC and The Right Reverend Bishop Georgije. I have heard some very un-christian things about him, but I am good friends with one of his family friends and I hear nothing but positive thins about him. I figure this would be a long shot, but does anyone here have any idea whats going on? No one is willing to tell me anything around here, which is very frustrating. ANY, information would be appreciated.

Peace be with us all

Христе Боже, Распети и Свети!

"In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope." Saint Justin Popovic
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: