OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 11:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey! I ain't the only one on this time of the morning n/t  (Read 1076 times) Average Rating: 0
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

Pray for me an unworthy sinner

« on: April 23, 2003, 04:56:08 AM »

O most holy Theotokos save us.

These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 10:20:13 AM »

I very often used to be on at that time in the morning, not because I was just getting up, but because I was just getting to bed  :badhairday: I'd rather squeeze sleep in wherever I can get it than have to sleep at night! That's the most peaceful time  Grin

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

Pray for me an unworthy sinner

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 06:42:01 PM »

I was just getting home from work and was surprised to see fellow Americans on at that time of night.

Joe Zollars

These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: