OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 12:35:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Heike Behlmer presents talk on St. Besa.  (Read 816 times) Average Rating: 0
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« on: May 31, 2007, 12:27:13 PM »

My Coptic Studies professor and renowned Coptologist Dr. Heike Behlmer, will be giving a talk on her research of the great late fifth century Coptic Archimandrite, St. Besa, the successor of St. Shenoute as abbot of his monastery. This talk will take place during the Ancient History Research Seminar on June 8th, 4 p.m. at Macquarie University, the Museum of Ancient Cultures Seminar Room Building X5B, Room 321. All are welcome.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 12:30:22 PM by EkhristosAnesti » Logged

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: