Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 896 times)

Offline Hladna

Hello everyone.
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:45:42 PM »
Hello board members!  I have been a lurker for quite some time BC (before crash) and faithfully waited until things were fixed and was up and running again.  Up until now this Orthodox has been too shy to speak up  :-[ for fear of doing/saying something wrong or giving offense.  Sometimes it is hard to say something online because it is only words without gestures and nuance, and one might be misunderstood. 

So I'm sorta new and sorta not new here  ::) and have taken the plunge to write in.  Please be kind!  At least until I get my net-wings...

Looking forward to my experience here.

Offline FrChris

• The Rodney Dangerfield of
  • Site Supporter
  • Taxiarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

I know how intimidating it can be to start one time I had the lowest frequency rate of any person on the forum. But, post where you feel it could help someone or help you (say, if you want to ask a question) and then your post count will rise faster than you can keep track!

Once agian, welcome!
"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus

Offline Starlight

• Site Supporter
  • guru
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 11:47:52 PM »
Welcome, Hladna. I was an observing guest myself for a long time prior to start posting here. I am sure you will like it here.

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 10:41:16 AM » one time I had the lowest frequency rate of any person on the forum.

You got better....  ;D

Welcome Hladna.  :)

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.