OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 08:26:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EP will acnowledge OCA's autocephaly  (Read 7065 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Stratopedarches

« on: April 01, 2010, 10:58:56 AM »

Press service of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople has stated that the Ecumenical Patriarchate will temporarily acknowledge the autocephaly of the Orthodox Church in America. That decision will make the unification of Orthodoxy in the USA much faster.

All existing structures of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the USA and Canada (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the USA, American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese, Albanian Orthodox Diocese of America, Vicariate for Palestinian/Jordanian Communities in the USA, Belarusian Council of Orthodox Churches in North America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto and stauropigial institutions) will receive a metochia status and since Pascha 2012 Priests there start to commemorate Metropolitan JONAH during the services alongside their respective diocesan Hierarchs.

The situation will be unique, because the metochias will outnumber the OCA's Parishes more than 8 times. However this will be a temporarily solution, to create a united American Orthodox Church.

Other Churches that do not recognise OCA's autocephaly have not reacted yet.

source
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:07:20 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »

LOL.  Thanks for that.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »

Thank you, Mike. I so hope that one happy day His All Holiness will also acknowledge autocephaly of UOC and/or UOC-KP.

Love never fails.
Alveus Lacuna
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »

It's not April 1st on the Old Calendar.  Angry
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:46:50 PM by Alveus Lacuna » Logged
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

Press service of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople has stated that the Ecumenical Patriarchate will temporarily acknowledge the autocephaly of the Orthodox Church in America. That decision will make the unification of Orthodoxy in the USA much faster.

All existing structures of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the USA and Canada (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the USA, American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese, Albanian Orthodox Diocese of America, Vicariate for Palestinian/Jordanian Communities in the USA, Belarusian Council of Orthodox Churches in North America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto and stauropigial institutions) will receive a metochia status and since Pascha 2010 Priests there start to commemorate Metropolitan JONAH during the services alongside their respective diocesan Hierarchs.

The situation will be unique, because the metochias will outnumber the OCA's Parishes more than 8 time. However this will be a temporarily solution, to create a united American Orthodox Church.

source

If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't!  Thanks for dashing my hopes!  Grin

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
Heorhij
Merarches

Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 01:58:03 PM »

Arrrrrgh. Silly me. Did not look at the source. Smiley

Love never fails.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »

Cheesy That's too funny, Mike!  Good one, buddy!

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »

At least that quip was such that it was almost believable.  Now if someone had posted that the Roman Catholic Church admitted its errors on the filioque and was ready to accept Orthodoxy, I think we all would have seen right through it as an April Fool's day prank.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
Robb
OC.net guru

Faith: RC
Jurisdiction: Italian Catholic

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »

Fooled me Grin
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 06:03:20 PM by Robb » Logged

Men may dislike truth, men may find truth offensive and inconvenient, men may persecute the truth, subvert it, try by law to suppress it. But to maintain that men have the final power over truth is blasphemy, and the last delusion. Truth lives forever, men do not.
-- Gustave Flaubert
HandmaidenofGod
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA (Ecumenical Patriarch)

O Holy St. Demetrius pray to God for us!

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »

Good one Mike!  Cheesy

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 09:16:44 PM »

Fooled me too. It was a superb April 1 post. However, I do pray that this will actually happen. At least in my lifetime.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
augustin717
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »

Fooled me too. It was a superb April 1 post. However, I do pray that this will actually happen. At least in my lifetime.
It will happen on the next first of April Wink
arimethea
Getting too old for this
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Antioch

Does anyone really care what you think?

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »

All existing structures of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the USA and Canada (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the USA, American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese, Albanian Orthodox Diocese of America, Vicariate for Palestinian/Jordanian Communities in the USA, Belarusian Council of Orthodox Churches in North America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto and stauropigial institutions) will receive a metochia status and since Pascha 2010 Priests there start to commemorate Metropolitan JONAH during the services alongside their respective diocesan Hierarchs.

The situation will be unique, because the metochias will outnumber the OCA's Parishes more than 8 time. However this will be a temporarily solution, to create a united American Orthodox Church.

source

This does make a good prank because it falls very much in line with truth. This is what makes The Onion so great to follow because their reports resemble the actual news.

Joseph
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 11:38:35 PM »

Depends on how foolish some want to stay.  Grin

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 07:49:31 AM »

BUMP

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »

Is there some new information?

There's nothing on the EP's page.

Forget it....APRIL FOOL'S!!!!

....only I am reading it a day late.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:43:27 PM by LizaSymonenko » Logged

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »

Do you realize that your post in Yahoo....was actually taken seriously?    Roll Eyes

I've received a number of emails inquiring if we've heard anything....which led me to this post...

Michal....you wield a powerful and far reaching sword!!!  Be careful how you use it!!!   Cheesy

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »

OCA is autocephalous per Moscow (i.e. 3rd Rome), no further approval required:

Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »

On the old calendar coming up pretty soon.

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

Do you realize that your post in Yahoo....was actually taken seriously?    Roll Eyes

I've received a number of emails inquiring if we've heard anything....which led me to this post...

Michal....you wield a powerful and far reaching sword!!!  Be careful how you use it!!!   Cheesy

Yeah, I've received some emails too.

One April 1 a few years ago a friend of mine wrote an article about first Deaconess ordination in the Polish Orthodox Church. It was taken as real in some high OCA circles. The funniest consequence was that one presbytera approached one Polish Bishop and told him she would like to be ordained too.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »

LOL!  Can you imagine?!?   Grin

—St. Isaac of Syria
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 03:12:41 PM »

Yeah, I've received some emails too.

One April 1 a few years ago a friend of mine wrote an article about first Deaconess ordination in the Polish Orthodox Church. It was taken as real in some high OCA circles. The funniest consequence was that one presbytera approached one Polish Bishop and told him she would like to be ordained too.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,43783.0.html

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »

LOL!  Can you imagine?!?   Grin

He went mad.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
arimethea
Getting too old for this
Section Moderator
Archon

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 05:16:41 PM »

The transgender nut job over at Voices of Russia picked this up... his rant about this just shows what a paranoid idiot he is.

http://02varvara.wordpress.com/

Here’s something that showed up on one of the loudmouth fora without ANY source or trackback… ergo, it’s squiffy and questionable in the extreme (especially given that it showed up on April Fool’s Day):

Press service of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople has stated that the Ecumenical Patriarchate will temporarily acknowledge the autocephaly of the Orthodox Church in America. That decision will make the unification of Orthodoxy in the USA much faster. All existing structures of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the USA and Canada (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the USA, American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese, Albanian Orthodox Diocese of America, Vicariate for Palestinian/Jordanian Communities in the USA, Belarusian Council of Orthodox Churches in North America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto, and stavropegial institutions) will receive a metochia status and since Pascha 2012 Priests there start to commemorate Metropolitan Jonah (or respective OCA Dioceasan Bishops) during the services alongside their respective diocesan EP Hierarchs. The situation will be unique, because the metochias will outnumber the OCA’s Parishes more than 8 times. However, this will be a temporarily solution, to create a united American Orthodox Church. Other Churches that do not recognise OCA’s autocephaly have not reacted yet.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrthodoxNews/message/1627

This appeared on a minor forum known as “Orthodox Christian News” with only 362 subscribers. A braying jackass hiding behind the user-name of “pudlasz” posted this, and “frjohnbrian” approved it for publication. He wasn’t in any Orthodox clergy list, so, I googled “Fr John Brian”, and I found a “John Brian Paprock” from Madison WI. He thinks that Origen’s a Church Father… that’s definitely DEBATABLE. He’s an Oriental Orthodox clergyman with a miniscule chapel. There’s nothing wrong with the Oriental Orthodox, as most of ‘em are honestly in dialogue with us. If this is an April Fool’s gag gone viral, Mr Paprock’s bishop definitely has a need to talk to him about this.

Let’s see… this was NOT posted on oca.org… or goarch.org… or Interfax.ru… or patriarchia.ru… or on the ROCOR official website. It had the date of 1 April… so, was this a sick “April Fool’s Day” prank? This looks QUESTIONABLE. I like a good joke as much as the next person does, but there are limits of both taste and propriety. I think that this went “over the line”. This smells like an April Fool’s Day stunt gone out of hand. Some schmidiot’s going to take this at face value. Things are NEVER boring in the real world, are they? Signing this with my real name…
Barbara-Marie Drezhlo

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Albany NY

The Kitchen Cabinet Pipes Up:

One of my staunch regulars wrote me:

The link you provided actually leads to a different post on Orthodox-News dating from 2004. There is no posting in Orthodox-News that reproduces this prank (though if there was one, it may have been deleted). This prank actually originated in the orthodoxchristianity.net forum in 2010, and its author was Michał Kalina.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,26813.0.html

I found the Orthodox-News item in question:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrthodoxNews/message/16276

Your link is just missing the final number. Also, I’m given to understand that “pudlasz” is Michał Kalina. So, that’s that.

Hey, guys, I used the trackback given to me, and I used the info in the post that it led to. This IS a hoax, and it’s SICK in the friggin’ extreme. Some jabronies are going to take it seriously. There be ethics out there, and this DOES cross the line.

BMD

Some Vox Pop Just In:

Another friend tells me that Michał Kalina is extremely anti-Russian… he’s from Poland, an SVS fanatic and Renovationist nutter. I had a slight run-in with him, he’s bad ju-ju all around. This shit fits his personality. REAL Orthodox don’t pull stupid goofs like this…

BMD

Some More Intel from the Buzz Out There:

A source piped up:

I understand that he’s in the Polish Church, but that his ethnicity’s Byelorussian. Whether his politics are anti-Russian, I don’t know.

That’s where it stands at present… oh, just to clarify matters, I NEVER muck about by posting “comments” on other sites, it’s a waste of time, and all-too-often counter-productive. So, if there’s something out there, it’s not me, and I don’t encourage anyone to do such.

Joseph
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 05:21:30 PM »

The last time she mentioned me on her blog she complimented me  Cry

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
arimethea
Getting too old for this
Section Moderator
Archon

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »

That person is a he, God made him a he and he chooses to live his life as a woman.

Joseph
Taxiarches

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »

Michal--I got a kick out of this: "Another friend tells me that Michał Kalina is extremely anti-Russian… he’s from Poland, an SVS fanatic and Renovationist nutter."

Well, I am not extremely anti-Russian (although some folks in another forum think so) and I am not from Poland but a fellow Slav. I am like you an SVS "fanatic" and "renovationist nutter." I think this makes us at least cousins and certainly comrades in arms.  Cool

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »

What is "bad ju ju all around"?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Taxiarches

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »

What is "bad ju ju all around"?

I think he meant "bad energy."

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »

That person is a he, God made him a he and he chooses to live his life as a woman.

the plot thickens...
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 05:48:10 PM »

I have to confess she* described me pretty well.

*I won't call her "he". I know one transvestite (she attends my parish) and respect one's choices. We can criticise her actions but shouldn't do that in relation to her health problems.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 06:25:58 PM »

*I won't call her "he". I know one transvestite (she attends my parish) and respect one's choices. We can criticise her actions but shouldn't do that in relation to her health problems.

I think John Cleese said it best.

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 06:28:56 PM »

What is SVS?

LOL!   Michal, seriously!!!!   Cheesy     You've got to stop this!

I had my priest asking about this!!!!  He was sent an email.... and I was cc'd on it! 

I had to explain to everyone it was just an April Fool's joke....and then folks wanted to know "how" I knew this....and what my relation is to this Michal!

Small world, when I have to explain to folks on my church's parish council about members of OC.net!  Wink

—St. Isaac of Syria
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »

What is SVS?

St. Vladimir Seminary.

LOL!   Michal, seriously!!!!   Cheesy     You've got to stop this!

I did all I could:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrthodoxNews/message/16285

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Agabus
The user formerly known as Agabus.
Archon

Faith: Pan-American Colloquial Convert Hybrid Orthodoxy.
Jurisdiction: We are all uncanonical now.

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 06:37:30 PM »

What is SVS?
I think in this context it stands for St. Vladimir's Seminary/Press.

She hates Schmemann et al.

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 06:55:15 PM »

Isn't using "she" enabling his health problems? (I mean the he on the net, not in your parish.  On the net, we are all equal in evaluating the situation.  Not so in real life).

One is known by the enemies he makes. Congratulations Michał!

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »

The first time she mentioned me: http://02varvara.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/metropolitan-nicholas-died/

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 07:11:09 PM »

Why so serious?

(I'm talking about at the links, not posts above)
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »

I haven't checked in there for quite some time, today there were some 'interesting' items. One regarding an old time Metropolia Bishop of Cleveland did make me chuckle. There was a reference to the Bishop's fondness for cigars and card playing. Well, the old school did have a lot in common, those of us who were privileged to be around Metropolitan Orestes (Chornock), the founding Bishop of ACROD had to laugh as he was famous for pinocle games and Cuban cigars.
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »

All existing structures of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the USA and Canada (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the USA, American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese, Albanian Orthodox Diocese of America, Vicariate for Palestinian/Jordanian Communities in the USA, Belarusian Council of Orthodox Churches in North America, Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto and stauropigial institutions) will receive a metochia status and since Pascha 2012 Priests there start to commemorate Metropolitan JONAH during the services alongside their respective diocesan Hierarchs.

The situation will be unique, because the metochias will outnumber the OCA's Parishes more than 8 times. However this will be a temporarily solution, to create a united American Orthodox Church.

source

I knew it was a joke b/c the Belarussians were involved. 

Grin Shocked Wink Wink   love ya mike. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
jah777
OC.net guru

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:49 AM »

Signing this with my real name…
Barbara-Marie Drezhlo

Is the above quote from "Voices from Russia" intened to be an April Fool's joke also?
acts420
Elder

Faith: the Way
Jurisdiction: Jesus the Anointed One

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 07:58:41 AM »

Well played, sir, well played.

In Christ,
Jason
www.acts420.com
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »

How so?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »

How so?

I'm just joking Michal.  I will say though that I did not even know the Belarussians had a presence here in the US, so the instant I saw their name dropped in the list I thought "whoah, how are they involved?" which led me to think something was askew. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:21 PM »

How so?

I'm just joking Michal.  I will say though that I did not even know the Belarussians had a presence here in the US, so the instant I saw their name dropped in the list I thought "whoah, how are they involved?" which led me to think something was askew.  
We have a Belarus Orthodox Church in Chicago
http://stgeorgeinchicago.org/aboutus.html
and until recently, had a parish in submission to the Vatican as well.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-07-20/news/0307200436_1_parish-immigrants-chicago
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:51:03 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Tags: cheval amusant APRIL FOOL! 
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: