OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 01:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Building a case for IRISH HERMIT  (Read 1068 times) Average Rating: 0
IPC
Elder

Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: RZC

« on: June 23, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »

The posts can be found in this section: http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,21963.0.html

On Reply #10 Irish Hermit correctly described my comments as an insinuation.

The insinuation you mentioned Irish Hermit is allowed by law.

On Reply #12 Irish Hermit wrongly labels an insinuation as an accusation, and he himself is re-wording an insinuation as an accusation.

Irish Hermit you have incurred here in a violations to the Law, you are putting words in my mouth, that I didn't say, and you are fabricating an offense.

On Reply #16 Irish Hermit is now formally falsely accusing me of making quite a claim, and is fabricating a criminal accusation.

Irish Hermit, according to Law, both me, and the person involved in your fabricated claim, can press charges against you.

In your post, there are direct claims and accusations posted in a public forum, harming two persons, myself and the person involved in your claims. This can bring serious legal repercussions for you, and also it can bring serious repercussions for you in your Church. Based on this, your own First Hierach is able both take legal actions, and church sanctions, given the gravity of your actions.

Keep in mind the case of an antiochian clergyman who was suspended and reprimanded severely for his unchristian actions on the internet.

Using your own words and ways, NOWHERE have I made such a claim, and NOWHERE have I made any criminal accusation, or other accusation of any kind.

On Reply #17 Irish Hermit repeats the same false claims.

You are violating the Law, the Rules of this Forum, and the rules in your own Church.

On Reply #18 Irish Hermit escalates and incurs in more violations to the law and regulations of this forum and the Church.

Now you are using the name of a public Church figure, to threaten, intimidate, provoke, scare or harm me in one way or the other, I presume. Note, I'm presuming, I'm not accusing you.

On Reply #20 Irish Hermit insists in talking about allegations and accusations that do not exist, and harrasing the Staff of this forum.

Now not only me, and your First Hiearch, but also administrators and moderators in this Forum have the possibility of starting a legal process against you.

Given that you Irish Hermit have fully identifyed yourself in post Reply #16 as:

Hieromonk Ambrose
Russian Orthodox Church Abroad
Diocese of Australia and New Zealand

Your posts are no longer anonymous. All of us who have been victimized, or felt victimized by your posts, have the right to start any legal action we might render necessary, and provide your First Hiearch all the documented proof of your unchristian activities in this forum.

You've incurred in more violations to the rules of this Forum, and the Law, but I won't bring them up, for now.

Anyone who'd like to, may contact the authorities, Fr Ambrose's rulling Bishops, your attorneys, or directly post their complaints in the site, either in public or in private.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 08:40:54 PM by IPC » Logged

THIS USER USED THE SCREEN NAME PRAVOSLAV09 BEFORE.
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »

Pravoslav09/IPC,

I want you to know that you are not fit to wash the feet of Irish Hermit or Father Ambrose. You disgust me.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Gabriel
Agnostic Pessimist

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

Honestly, IPC...

What the hell is wrong with you?

My soul waits for the Lord
More than those who watch for the morning.
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »

I'm locking this thread before it gets more out of hand than it already is.

Irish Hermit and IPC---

Both of you need to calm down. I encourage both of you to not post for at least 48 hours.

+FrChris
Admin

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: