Author Topic: Traditional Roman Liturgy: Man was created March 25th, 5200 B.C.  (Read 475 times)

Offline Xavier

• Slave of Love consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary through the Precious Blood of Jesus.
  • High Elder
  • Most Precious Blood of Jesus, ReUnite Your Church!
  • Faith: Catholic Christian
  • Jurisdiction: The Pope - but my heart is for Re-Union!
In Traditional Roman Catholic Seminaries, such as the one I am going to join permanently in a little while, it is the custom to solemnly profess in the Christmas Liturgy at Prime that God became Man about 5200 years after God Created Man, on the same day. And Byzantine and other Eastern Liturgies beautifully and solemnly bear witness to practically equivalent dogmatic facts.The One is no less certain than the other, the fact of God's Special Act of Creation of Man no less than God'Special Incarnation as Man. And Both are Acts of Supreme Love for us, which we must certainly try to believe with divine and Catholic Faith, as personally revealed to all of us by none other than Almighty God Himself. He Who Breathed Life into Man is the same who allowed Man to, in a certain sense, go so far as to try take away the Breath of Life from Him by killing Him on the Cross, but forgave us for murdering Him after He gave us Life, then Breathed New Life on His Apostles after His Resurrection. Do you believe Man was Created by Divine Fiat less than 10,000 years ago, as all Tradition teaches?

"The Christmas Liturgy is one of the most ancient in the universal Church - both East and West celebrating with special joy and customs.

The Roman Catholic Church:

One of the hallmarks of the Christmas liturgy according to the traditional Roman Rite is the celebration of three distinct Masses on this day preceded by a Vigil liturgy on Christmas Eve, the highlight of which is the solemn reading of the Martyrology at Prime:

In the year 5199th from the creation of the world, when in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, in the year 2959th from the flood, in the year 2015th from the birth of Abraham, in the year 1510th from the going forth of the people of Israel out of Egypt under Moses, in the year 1032th from the anointing of David as King, in the 65th week according to the prophecy of Daniel, in the 194th Olympiad, in the 752nd from the foundation of the city of Rome, in the 42nd year of the reign of the Emperor Octavian Augustus, in the 6th age of the world, while the whole earth was at peace, Jesus Christ, Himself Eternal God and Son of the Eternal Father, being pleased to hallow the world by His most gracious coming, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost, and when nine months were passed after His conception, [all kneel down] was born of the Virgin Mary at Bethlehem of Juda made Man, Our Lord Jesus Christ was born according to the flesh."

The Byzantine Catholic Church:

The Byzantine Rite, which traditionally celebrates Christmas on January 7 according to the Julian Calendar, includes its own special ceremonies leading up to the Nativity. On Christmas Eve, all of the little hours (Prime, Terce, Sext, and None according to the Roman Rite) are recited as a single service known as the Royal Hours due to the service having historically been attended by the Byzantine Emperor and his court at the great cathedral of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. Unlike the rest of the liturgical year, each hour includes an Old Testament, Epistle, and Gospel reading, along with special Psalms appointed specifically for the Nativity.

In the evening, a special Vesperal Divine Liturgy is appointed with a wider array of Old Testament readings that prophesize the coming of Jesus Christ into the world. Finally, historic monastic usage, which today is still honored in some parishes, calls for the celebration of a unique All-Night Vigil with Great Compline replacing Vespers, followed by Matins and the First Hour (Prime) of Christmas. It is at the Vigil, rather than the Vesperal Liturgy, when Christmas truly begins in the Byzantine Rite. This is why it is not forbidden for the faithful to attend and commune at both the Vesperal Liturgy celebrated on December 24 and the Divine Liturgy celebrated on December 25. Both liturgies constitute an organic whole rather than two “options” from which Christians can choose at their convenience.

There are only two other times during the Byzantine liturgical year where the daily order of services are prescribed to be celebrated in this manner: Theophany and Pascha (Easter). By “interrupting” the regular liturgical flow for these feasts, the Byzantine Rite calls particular attention to their importance to the Mystery of Salvation and the glory of Jesus Christ. Moreover, like the Roman Rite, the Byzantine Rite wishes to make the transition from Advent to the Nativity as solemn as possible in order to commemorate the greatest event in human history.
https://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/spanning-east-and-west-christmas-liturgy

You are not allowed to quote almost the whole article, and you even took pictures from it. So I was forced to shorten it.
Dominika, GM
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:10:30 AM by Dominika »
"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with your most precious Blood and your sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the intention of your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the sufferings of my entire life for the adoration ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

Offline Xavier

• Slave of Love consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary through the Precious Blood of Jesus.
  • High Elder
Re: Traditional Roman Liturgy: Man was created March 25th, 5200 B.C.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 05:25:48 AM »
The below should suffice to convince at least Catholics and I dearly hope all anti-Modernist staunchly Traditional Christians as well, like Orthodox Christians, that evolutionist is Biblically, Ecclesiastically and Scientifically and worthy of anathema from the Church, which it will probably receive from God and His Spirit when the next Ecumenical Council is jointly convened by the Holy Popes and the Holy Patriarchs of all the Churches.

Catholic Theological and Magisterial Evidence against Evolution:

1. "The Magisterium Teachings of Pius IX, Leo XIII and Pius X

Pius IX. The year after the publication of Darwin’s evolution thesis, the Provincial Council of Cologne issued the following canon, which was approved by Pope Pius IX:

“Our first parents were immediately created by God (Gen.2.7). Therefore we declare as quite contrary to Holy Scripture and the Faith the opinion of those who dare to assert that man, in respect of the body, is derived by spontaneous transformation from an imperfect nature, which improved continually until it reached the present human state.” [10]

Pius IX also approved the following teaching of the first Vatican Council :

“This sole true God by His goodness and omnipotent power, not to increase His own beatitude, and not to add to, but to manifest His perfection by the blessings which He bestows upon creatures with most free volition, immediately from the beginning of time fashioned each creature, out of nothing, spiritual and corporeal, namely the angelic and the mundane; and then the human creation, common as it were, composed of both spirit and body.” [11]

The emphasized parts of the above quotation were taken by Vatican l from the 1215 teaching of Lateran IV, a Council of the Church. Canons were based upon the Vatican l teaching against materialism, pantheists and materialists. It must therefore be a dogmatic teaching. In order to have achieved that status, it must have been derived from divine revelation either as something explicitly revealed or as a development of what has been revealed. In this instance the obvious source of revelation concerning the creation of mundane creatures is Genesis Chapter 1, which clearly reveals that the various kinds of creatures known to man were created “immediately” and “from the beginning of time”. Many of the Holy Fathers applied the latter expression to the whole of the creation period.

This part of the Vatican 1 teaching therefore cannot be reconciled with any theory of biological evolution of mundane creatures ...
http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/creation/cbutel/humanevo.html
[...]

Moses: Prophet of the Past

For the Fathers of the Church, Moses was the prophet of the past who described what God showed him regarding the creation of the world. In the words of St. John Chrysostom:

All the other prophets spoke either of what was to occur after a long time or of what was about to happen then; but he, the blessed (Moses), who lived many generations after (the creation of the world), was vouchsafed by the guidance of the right hand of the Most High to utter what had been done by the Lord before his own birth.[1]

The greatest Fathers and Doctors of the Church concurred with St. John Chrysostom. St. Ambrose wrote that:

Moses spoke to God the Most High, not in a vision nor in dreams, but mouth to mouth (Numbers 12:6-8). Plainly and clearly, not by figures nor by riddles, there was bestowed on him the gift of the Divine presence. And so Moses opened his mouth and uttered what the Lord spoke within him, according to the promise He made to him when He directed him to go to King Pharaoh: “Go therefore and I will open thy mouth and instruct thee what thou shouldest speak” (Ex. 4:12). For, if he had already accepted from God what he should say concerning the liberation of the people, how much more should you accept what He should say concerning heaven? Therefore, “not in the persuasive words of wisdom,” not in philosophical fallacies, “but in demonstration of the Spirit and power” (1 Cor. 2:4), he has ventured to say as if he were a witness of the Divine work: “In the beginning God created heaven and earth.” [2]

St. Basil taught that Moses was:

The man who is made equal to the angels, being considered worthy of the sight of God face to face, [who] reports to us those things which he heard from God.[3]

St. John Chrysostom adds that:

It is for this reason that he begins to speak thus: “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth,” as if calling out to us all with a loud voice: it is not by the instruction of men that I say this; He Who called them (heaven and earth) out of non-being into being – it is He Who has roused my tongue to relate of them. And therefore I entreat you, let us pay heed to these words as if we heard not Moses but the very Lord of the universe Who speaks through the tongue of Moses, and let us take leave for good of our own opinions.[4]"

Where is the source of these quotations? Also, please remember to present shorter versions of the quotations, as the whole texts are not allowed to cite.
Dominika, GM
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:11:50 AM by Dominika »
"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with your most precious Blood and your sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the intention of your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the sufferings of my entire life for the adoration ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

Offline Alpha60

• A thing of routers, hubs and switches, and dreary web GUIs
  • Technical Team
  • Protokentarchos
  • OCNet Systems and Network Operations
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 02:00:51 PM »
In Traditional Roman Catholic Seminaries, such as the one I am going to join permanently in a little while, it is the custom to solemnly profess in the Christmas Liturgy at Prime that God became Man about 5200 years after God Created Man, on the same day. And Byzantine and other Eastern Liturgies beautifully and solemnly bear witness to practically equivalent dogmatic facts.The One is no less certain than the other, the fact of God's Special Act of Creation of Man no less than God'Special Incarnation as Man. And Both are Acts of Supreme Love for us, which we must certainly try to believe with divine and Catholic Faith, as personally revealed to all of us by none other than Almighty God Himself. He Who Breathed Life into Man is the same who allowed Man to, in a certain sense, go so far as to try take away the Breath of Life from Him by killing Him on the Cross, but forgave us for murdering Him after He gave us Life, then Breathed New Life on His Apostles after His Resurrection. Do you believe Man was Created by Divine Fiat less than 10,000 years ago, as all Tradition teaches?

"The Christmas Liturgy is one of the most ancient in the universal Church - both East and West celebrating with special joy and customs.

The Roman Catholic Church:

One of the hallmarks of the Christmas liturgy according to the traditional Roman Rite is the celebration of three distinct Masses on this day preceded by a Vigil liturgy on Christmas Eve, the highlight of which is the solemn reading of the Martyrology at Prime:

In the year 5199th from the creation of the world, when in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, in the year 2959th from the flood, in the year 2015th from the birth of Abraham, in the year 1510th from the going forth of the people of Israel out of Egypt under Moses, in the year 1032th from the anointing of David as King, in the 65th week according to the prophecy of Daniel, in the 194th Olympiad, in the 752nd from the foundation of the city of Rome, in the 42nd year of the reign of the Emperor Octavian Augustus, in the 6th age of the world, while the whole earth was at peace, Jesus Christ, Himself Eternal God and Son of the Eternal Father, being pleased to hallow the world by His most gracious coming, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost, and when nine months were passed after His conception, [all kneel down] was born of the Virgin Mary at Bethlehem of Juda made Man, Our Lord Jesus Christ was born according to the flesh."

The Byzantine Catholic Church:

The Byzantine Rite, which traditionally celebrates Christmas on January 7 according to the Julian Calendar, includes its own special ceremonies leading up to the Nativity. On Christmas Eve, all of the little hours (Prime, Terce, Sext, and None according to the Roman Rite) are recited as a single service known as the Royal Hours due to the service having historically been attended by the Byzantine Emperor and his court at the great cathedral of Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. Unlike the rest of the liturgical year, each hour includes an Old Testament, Epistle, and Gospel reading, along with special Psalms appointed specifically for the Nativity.

In the evening, a special Vesperal Divine Liturgy is appointed with a wider array of Old Testament readings that prophesize the coming of Jesus Christ into the world. Finally, historic monastic usage, which today is still honored in some parishes, calls for the celebration of a unique All-Night Vigil with Great Compline replacing Vespers, followed by Matins and the First Hour (Prime) of Christmas. It is at the Vigil, rather than the Vesperal Liturgy, when Christmas truly begins in the Byzantine Rite. This is why it is not forbidden for the faithful to attend and commune at both the Vesperal Liturgy celebrated on December 24 and the Divine Liturgy celebrated on December 25. Both liturgies constitute an organic whole rather than two “options” from which Christians can choose at their convenience.

There are only two other times during the Byzantine liturgical year where the daily order of services are prescribed to be celebrated in this manner: Theophany and Pascha (Easter). By “interrupting” the regular liturgical flow for these feasts, the Byzantine Rite calls particular attention to their importance to the Mystery of Salvation and the glory of Jesus Christ. Moreover, like the Roman Rite, the Byzantine Rite wishes to make the transition from Advent to the Nativity as solemn as possible in order to commemorate the greatest event in human history.
https://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/spanning-east-and-west-christmas-liturgy

You are not allowed to quote almost the whole article, and you even took pictures from it. So I was forced to shorten it.
Dominika, GM

No.  Nor do I believe he was not created within the past 10,000 years.  Allegorically, Genesis 1 more accurately reflects what science says about the Big Bang and Evolution than the creation myths found in other religions, in which the Earth variously came into being from a shattered egg or a magical pearl or the mating rituals of enormous dragons.  So only Christianity (and Judaism, assuming the Talmud doesn’t impose a bizarre alternate meaning on Genesis 1) has a creation story which is compatible with science.

On the other hand, I wasn’t there, so it is quite possible that, for example, the Byzantine Creation Epoch is accurate and now we are in the year 7528 Anno Mundi.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • A well-sexed theologian
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 02:10:59 PM »
What traditional seminary are you joining, Xavier?
This post gave me autism.

Since when has a Hierarch done anything for you? . . .

Apparently you can get the Juice or Power from a certain Icon.

Offline Eamonomae

• The Publican who hathn’t repented
  • High Elder
  • Saint Thomas the Apostle, pray for me a sinner!
  • Faith: Truth seeker
  • Jurisdiction: Schism
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 02:51:14 PM »
What traditional seminary are you joining, Xavier?

I was under the impression from him that it was St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary in Virginia, although i could be mistaken and would also like him to confirm or deny this.
“As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”

Offline platypus

• Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »
Our God created mankind on September 6th, 5509 B.C., over 300 years before your God did. On the surface, I'd say this is probably an insurmountable obstacle to reunion.
"Eternal truth finds no favorable soil where one encounters at every turn the skeptical, sarcastic query 'what is truth,' where life insurance takes the place of eternal hope." -Hieromonk Antonius

Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity. -Ecclesiastes 12:8

Offline Eamonomae

• The Publican who hathn’t repented
  • High Elder
  • Saint Thomas the Apostle, pray for me a sinner!
  • Faith: Truth seeker
  • Jurisdiction: Schism
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 03:52:48 PM »
Our God created mankind on September 6th, 5509 B.C., over 300 years before your God did. On the surface, I'd say this is probably an insurmountable obstacle to reunion.

That and Roman Catholic Priests can wear lace.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 03:54:20 PM by Eamonomae »
“As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”

Online Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Taxiarches
  • Ευλογημένη Σαρακοστή
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
On thought it was on February 29 during a leap year. :police:

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 05:31:10 PM »
This is hilarious. The Egyptian culture is older than that, and so are Native Americans.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist/works Warning: stories have mature content.

"Some people only feel good when they are praising the Lord." - Coptic bishop

Show me the meaning of the word

Leave me alone, I was only singing

"You know, I don't know any writer who doesn't hate writing, so I guess what I'm saying is, I hate my life." - Lawrence O'Donnell

"I like fake violence and real peace." - John Fugelsang

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
Pretty much no Roman Catholics are Young Earth Creationists. The concept was invented by an Anglican clergyman who added up all the ages of the people in the Bible and said that's how old the Earth must be.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist/works Warning: stories have mature content.

"You know, I don't know any writer who doesn't hate writing, so I guess what I'm saying is, I hate my life." - Lawrence O'Donnell

Offline Rohzek

• OC.net guru
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 01:10:47 AM »

That and Roman Catholic Priests can wear lace.

Sounds sexual.
"Il ne faut imaginer Dieu ni trop bon, ni méchant. La justice est entre l'excès de la clémence et la cruauté, ainsi que les peines finies sont entre l'impunité et les peines éternelles." - Denise Diderot, Pensées philosophiques 1746

Offline WPM

• Fan of the Jewish Holidays
  • Taxiarches
  • Faith: Universal
  • Jurisdiction: United States
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 03:51:16 PM »
I don't want the Christianization of the Byzantine.
The first 5 books of the To-Rah is Genesis,Exodus,Leviticus,Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
http://www.jewfaq.org/current.shtml
Sound the Ram's Horn and it shall be a New Moon Festival

Offline WPM

• Taxiarches
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 03:54:33 PM »
the fact of God's Special Act of Creation of Man no less than God'Special Incarnation as Man. And Both are Acts of Supreme Love for us, which we must certainly try to believe with divine and Catholic Faith, as personally revealed to all of us by none other than Almighty God Himself. He Who Breathed Life into Man is the same who allowed Man to, in a certain sense, go so far as to try take away the Breath of Life from Him by killing Him on the Cross, but forgave us for murdering Him after He gave us Life, then Breathed New Life on His Apostles after His Resurrection. Do you believe Man was Created by Divine Fiat less than 10,000 years ago, as all Tradition teaches?

Where does it say anywhere that the man Jesus Christ is Messiah and God Almighty? . . .

That's a HUGE assumption going on.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:54:57 PM by WPM »
The first 5 books of the To-Rah is Genesis,Exodus,Leviticus,Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 04:16:44 PM »
Any special meaning to the number 5200? I factorised it to see if some meaning might come up (such as in the case of "144 thousand"), but one of the primes is "13"...  :o
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 04:40:21 PM »
You also have to consider the fact that no one uses the calendars people had 5,000 years ago.

Offline PorphyriosK

• High Elder
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 08:21:33 PM »

Where does it say anywhere that the man Jesus Christ is Messiah and God Almighty? . . .

That's a HUGE assumption going on.

WPM that's Christianity 101, you know that! 

Jesus Christ said it Himself:

"Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?” 62 And Jesus said, “I am; and you will see the Son of man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” 63 And the high priest tore his garments, and said, “Why do we still need witnesses?"  -Mark 14:61-63
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:22:13 PM by PorphyriosK »

Offline WPM

• Taxiarches
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 05:01:42 PM »
Well, I got confused about the World Religions and wonder if there might be a heresy resulting from that? . . .

Offline Xavier

• High Elder
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 02:22:24 AM »
Apologies, Dominika. I thought people will like the article, as it tries to combine Eastern and Western Tradition, but you're right, I should have posted a briefer snippet. As for the St. Kolbe link I mentioned, but forgot to give (posted it on my phone, and was in a bit of a hurry that day), here it is now: http://kolbecenter.org/if-you-believed-moses-you-would-believe-me/

So, if we look at the Fathers, they are absolutely unanimous that (1) the Prophet Moses was given supernatural revelations and "prophetic visions", as it were, of all that happened at the beginning of Creation; and therefore is the sole absolutely reliable source about it. And (2) The Fathers tell us not to believe foolish heathen writings to the contrary, especially those designed to undermine our Christian Faith.

St. Augustine says, "reckoning by the sacred writings, we find that not 6000 years have yet passed." [i.e. to say, 5200/5500+400 odd] (See City of God, Book XII, Chapter 10). For an online source, see http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/120112.htm The Prophet Moses gives us the number of years from Adam to Abraham, and we know well that Abraham lived around 2000 B.C, 4000 years before now.

There's also the book of the history of Adam and Eve, pre-dating the Incarnation of Christ by several centuries, wherein it is stated

Quote from: History of Adam and Eve
"GOD said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and thou and thy seed shall dwell and walk in it, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word [Our Lord Jesus, as we know] that created thee, and against which thou hast transgressed, the Word that made thee come out of the garden and that raised thee when thou wast fallen.

2 Yea, the Word that will again save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five days and a half, he did not understand the meaning of them.

4 For Adam was thinking that there would be but five days and a half for him, to the end of the world.

5 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and similitude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed."

And hence, we discover, how and why the Byzantine Tradition relates it; some say, by the prayers of Mother Mary, the appointed time was cut short by about 300 years. Thus, the Byzantine Tradition bears witness to what it would have been without Mary's Prayers, and the Roman Tradition bears witness to what it became thanks to Mary's Prayers.

Then there is the Gospel of the converted Pharisee Nicodemus, first a secret Christian, as mentioned in the Gospel, then an open one, as we read in the Gospel of St. John: "we have only three days allowed us from the dead, who arose to celebrate the passover of our Lord with our parents, and to bear our testimony for Christ the Lord, and we have been baptized in the holy river of Jordan ... By these five cubits and a half for the building of the ark of the Old Testament, we perceived and knew that in five thousand years and a half (one thousand) years, Jesus Christ was to come in the ark or tabernacle of a body;..."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob10.htm Anyway, it is a very small difference whether it is 5 and 1/2 or 5 and 1/5th 1000 years. Certainly, as all Tradition testifies, it is less than 10,000 years. But if someone finds it very difficult to believe less than 10,000, let him or her at least believe less than 100,000.

What evolutionists want is sufficient time not only to change monkeys into men, but also to allegedly evolve particles into people. The first requires 10s of millions of years at the very least, and the second not by any means less than several billions. Thus, a proof that the world is any less young than about 10 million years constitutes a solid disproof of the heresy of apes-to-men evolution. But a proof the world is any less young than about 1 billion years, by itself, constitutes a solid disproof of the apostasy of particlestopeople evolution.

Mor and Eamon, I will send you a PM shortly on your questions to me about my future :) God bless.

For now, just one scientific consideration highly problematic for evolutionist storytellers, "Before about 25 years ago, when DNA (whose half-life Nature calculates at about 521 years) was demonstrably and repeatedly found in several of planet Earth's most ancient fossils, it was almost universally agreed (and still is largely agreed) that DNA could not survive for more than about 10,000 years. Like soft tissues in ancient fossils, C14 in rocks, minerals, living organisms and all the places it shouldn't be, Helium still being in radioactive rocks (all of which would have diffused out long ago, Helium being the second lightest element in the periodic table), this aDNA (antediluvian or ancient DNA) as it is now called, presents a serious challenge for long-agers and for evolutionists. See Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_DNA "1990s
The post-PCR era heralded a wave of publications as numerous research groups tried their hands at aDNA. Soon a series of incredible findings had been published, claiming authentic DNA could be extracted from specimens that were millions of years old, into the realms of what Lindahl (1993b) has labelled Antediluvian DNA.[9]"

68.     Old DNA, Bacteria, Proteins, and Soft Tissue?
DNA. When an animal or plant dies, its DNA begins decomposing.a Before 1990, almost no one believed that DNA could last 10,000 years.b This limit was based on measuring DNA disintegration rates in well-preserved specimens of known age, such as Egyptian mummies. DNA has now been reported in supposedly a 400,000-year-old hominin femur from Spain,c 17-million-year-old magnolia leaves,d and 11-to-425-million-year-old salt crystals.e Dozens of plants and animals have left DNA in sediments claimed to be 30,000–400,000 years old.f DNA fragments have been found in the scales of a “200-million-year-old” fossilized fishg and possibly in “80-million-year-old” dinosaur bones buried in a coal bed.h Frequently, DNA is found in insects and plants encased in amber samples, assumed to be 25–120-million years old.i

These discoveries have forced evolutionists to reexamine the 10,000-year limit.j They now claim that DNA can be preserved longer if conditions are dryer, colder, and freer of oxygen, bacteria, and background radiation. However, measured disintegration rates of DNA, under these more ideal conditions, do not support this claim.k" http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/AstroPhysicalSciences30.html The true conclusion is: DNA cannot survive more than 10,000 years. But DNA is found in several of the earth's most ancient fossils. Ergo, it necessarily follows, that those samples are hardly 10,000 years old. [P.S. And I apologize again for the length, but it is not possible to treat of such an important issue in a very short way. Hope this is fine. God bless.]

Offline Rohzek

• OC.net guru
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 02:29:10 AM »
What do you do about the numerical differences between the Septuagint and the Vulgate, which is based on pre-Masoretic texts?
"Il ne faut imaginer Dieu ni trop bon, ni méchant. La justice est entre l'excès de la clémence et la cruauté, ainsi que les peines finies sont entre l'impunité et les peines éternelles." - Denise Diderot, Pensées philosophiques 1746

Offline WPM

• Taxiarches
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2019, 09:56:49 AM »
What do you do about the numerical differences between the Septuagint and the Vulgate, which is based on pre-Masoretic texts?

To properly understand the Formation in the Canon of the books of the Bible.