Author Topic: Matthew Heimbach arrested; faces domestic violence charges  (Read 612 times)

Offline Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Online LivenotoneviL

• A Hopeful Sinner
  • OC.net guru
  • Saint Patrick, Pray For Us!
  • Faith: Outside the Church
  • Jurisdiction: None
Re: Matthew Heimbach arrested; faces domestic violence charges
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 06:29:39 PM »
Pray that the Lord may have mercy on him, lead him to a life of repentance, away from his wretched ideology and life decisions, and may God forgive us all of our sins, who are all sinners.
"I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation."

May God one day unite me with the Holy Orthodox Catholic Church.

Offline Rubricnigel

• Vini vidi vici
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Chicago
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:44:06 PM »
I wonder whos funding this guy? I have never seen a neo nazi group that wasnt either funded or founded by the FBI/CIA.

I never understood the Nazi angle, What are they going to do Deport all blacks, mexicans, asians, and anyone who isnt 100% aryan from the USA? So you'd be left with 10 million tops. So stupid, why not fight for morality, and basic Christian values that always made America great...

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
  • Faith: GOAA
  • Jurisdiction: Antonis said I'm not Christian, so...
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 07:18:45 AM »
I wonder whos funding this guy? I have never seen a neo nazi group that wasnt either funded or founded by the FBI/CIA.

Wow. Just wow.

You really take the cake.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

And you'll sleep, but they'll find you

Come back my dream into my arms, into my arms

London is drowning, and I live by the river

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist

Offline Rubricnigel

• Vini vidi vici
  • Jurisdiction: Chicago
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »

Wow. Just wow.

You really take the cake.

What kind of cake?

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 11:31:05 PM »
Wasn't Matthew Parrot the guy who was trying to defend Heimbach in the giant thread on here?

As nervous as it makes me to see anybody, even a Neo-Nazi, beaten and "no-platformed" for his beliefs (not out of love for Neo-Nazis or anything, just free speech slippery slope concerns) I am reveling in the old Schadenfreude right now over the disintegration of the movement.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:31:36 PM by Volnutt »
It's the double-edged sword of being lazy and being bored.- Reliant K

The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 11:36:11 PM »

I never understood the Nazi angle, What are they going to do Deport all blacks, mexicans, asians, and anyone who isnt 100% aryan from the USA?

Or at least make it so inhospitable for them that they leave of their own accord- and then the gas comes out when there's enough of them left to kill (not that it would make things more acceptable, but I don't buy Richard Spencer's line about "peaceful ethnic cleansing" for a second).

But you're right, the size and diversity of America would make such things a logistic nightmare and thus easier to fight if they ever got one of their number in the White House (and no, I don't think they already have- nuff said).

The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 01:04:29 PM »
I can't believe he got such a low sentence of 38 days only.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 01:12:01 PM »

I know. And he didn't even hit a woman...

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 01:16:13 PM »
Wasn't Matthew Parrot the guy who was trying to defend Heimbach in the giant thread on here?

That's the one!
Radiates, vegetables, monstrosities, star spawn— whatever they had been, they were men!
- Lovecraft, At the Mountains of Madness

If you would like a private forum for non-polemical topics, comment here.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 01:59:17 PM »

I know. And he didn't even hit a woman...

I feel like I need to murder this joke via explanation, to avoid misunderstand. My point was that I would expect such a low sentence for hitting a woman because US.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: Yekmalian Monoculture
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:03 PM »
And then there’s Heimbach, whose Traditionalist Worker Party was rocked by his arrest in March on charges he assaulted his wife’s stepfather, David Matthew Parrott, who also was the group’s spokesman. The men had argued over Heimbach’s alleged affair with Parrott’s wife, according to court documents.

So he slept with his own mother-in-law?
Mor Ephrem is a nice guy.  Just say sorry and it will all be ok. Say I had things that were inside troubling me but I didn't know how to express appropriately. I will not behave that way again but I am seeking help.

...if you feel Mor really is in spiritual danger, pray the Jesus prayer for him.   :police:

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 04:00:51 PM »
And then there’s Heimbach, whose Traditionalist Worker Party was rocked by his arrest in March on charges he assaulted his wife’s stepfather, David Matthew Parrott, who also was the group’s spokesman. The men had argued over Heimbach’s alleged affair with Parrott’s wife, according to court documents.

I think so. That's what it sounds like.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
Yep. Traditional family values, lads!
Radiates, vegetables, monstrosities, star spawn— whatever they had been, they were men!

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 04:12:37 PM »

Weren't there Nazi orgies in Berlin before the Russians broke through? I thought I heard that somewhere.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »

Weren't there Nazi orgies in Berlin before the Russians broke through? I thought I heard that somewhere.

Yeah, and a huge wave of group suicides. To be fair, not exactly a typical situation. They show a little of this in that movie Downfall.

Offline Bob2

• High Elder
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33:42 PM »

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles...

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: Yekmalian Monoculture
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 01:27:21 PM »

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles...

Yeah, I remembered that, I just wanted to make sure I got the story straight.  Also, I was hoping for pictures of these latter day Helens of Troy.
Mor Ephrem is a nice guy.  Just say sorry and it will all be ok. Say I had things that were inside troubling me but I didn't know how to express appropriately. I will not behave that way again but I am seeking help.

...if you feel Mor really is in spiritual danger, pray the Jesus prayer for him.   :police:

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 06:00:29 PM »

Yeah, I remembered that, I just wanted to make sure I got the story straight.  Also, I was hoping for pictures of these latter day Helens of Troy.

This looks like this is her twitter with pic (Parrot also still has a pic with her in his and links to this one), though she hasn't posted since December (ironically an anti-Trump tweet given Heimbach's support of him...) https://twitter.com/justsmwhitegrl

And from here:

When police arrived at the trailer, Heimbach told his wife to send the police away and "tell them everything was fine," the report said.

"My husband asked me to dismiss the police at my door," a signed statement from Heimbach's wife said. "I refused, he kicked the wall, and then grabbed my cheeks making them bleed ..."

The incident occurred in front of the Heimbachs' two children, a 2-year-old and a 7-month-old, according to the police report.

But at least they all have their priorities straight you guys!

Every person involved in the Paoli incident identified their professions as "White Nationalists" in the police report.

Incidentally, found this on an old Parrot podcast (filling in for Heimbach) for a lovely little concern called "Radio Aryan":