OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 09:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What does everyone look like?  (Read 199926 times) Average Rating: 5
LBK
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #2295 on: February 21, 2014, 11:34:22 PM »

Officially got a tattoo yesterday on 2/18 for my 18th birthday. It only cost about $60 and was a gift from my grandparents. Boy though, it hurt like heck getting my wrist tattooed. I had to struggle not to cry in front of the tough biker guy artist who gave it to me.

Don't forget to repent of it James, getting a tattoo is a sin (don't believe me ask your spiritual father). Angel be with you.

Ditto. If you live as long as I have, you'll soon regret it as a silly manifestation of youthful immaturity masquerading as fidelity to your faith. There are far better ways of expressing and proclaiming your faith than a mere self-indulgent tattoo.
Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Coptic/Egyptian Orthodoxy

Saint Severus of Antioch - the Eloquent Mouth

Partisangirl
« Reply #2296 on: February 22, 2014, 12:27:15 AM »

Officially got a tattoo yesterday on 2/18 for my 18th birthday. It only cost about $60 and was a gift from my grandparents. Boy though, it hurt like heck getting my wrist tattooed. I had to struggle not to cry in front of the tough biker guy artist who gave it to me.

Many Copts have a tattoo like the one you just got, though many modern Coptic clergy frown upon it.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ (Cf. St. John 16:33)
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #2297 on: February 22, 2014, 01:04:29 AM »

Thanks, but you guys are late Smiley My birthday was on February 18th.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #2298 on: February 22, 2014, 01:04:29 AM »

Ditto. If you live as long as I have, you'll soon regret it as a silly manifestation of youthful immaturity masquerading as fidelity to your faith.

That sounds rather offensive to the Orthodox in Egypt who get this tattoo by necessity.

There are far better ways of expressing and proclaiming your faith than a mere self-indulgent tattoo.

It's not self-indulgent; I got it to protect my right hand from falling into sin and to pay tribute to the Copts in Egypt. Besides, I didn't pay for it, my grandparents bought it for me as a birthday gift. I went to the tattoo artist my dad goes to.

Many Copts have a tattoo like the one you just got, though many modern Coptic clergy frown upon it.

That's the precise reason I got it. I wanted to pay tribute to the Copts. I got the Coptic Cross on the right wrist just like they do, however, I chose to add the IC XC NIKA on my own. It hurt like heck getting it done--the wrist is a very veiny, sensitive part of the body. Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck, but I got mine in black because it stays consistent the longest and it looks bluish anyway.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
IoanC
Archon

« Reply #2299 on: February 22, 2014, 01:13:12 AM »

How did nobody comment on IoanC's tiara?

It looks odd to me, but I presume that the tiara must be understood spiritually, as an ontologically subjective reality witnessing to the deification of the noetic faculty in man.

I couldn't have said it better. Smiley But, yes, it looks odd.

Severian
God save Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Iraq
Protokentarchos

Faith: Coptic/Egyptian Orthodoxy

Saint Severus of Antioch - the Eloquent Mouth

Partisangirl
« Reply #2300 on: February 22, 2014, 01:54:58 AM »

That's the precise reason I got it. I wanted to pay tribute to the Copts. I got the Coptic Cross on the right wrist just like they do, however, I chose to add the IC XC NIKA on my own. It hurt like heck getting it done--the wrist is a very veiny, sensitive part of the body. Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck, but I got mine in black because it stays consistent the longest and it looks bluish anyway.
Thank you for your touching sign of solidarity. Smiley

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ (Cf. St. John 16:33)
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #2301 on: February 22, 2014, 02:35:11 AM »

It hurt like heck getting it done--the wrist is a very veiny, sensitive part of the body. Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck, but I got mine in black because it stays consistent the longest and it looks bluish anyway.

Get back to me after you've gotten one on the side of your ribs. Wink Wise of you to get it in black- it looks nice and crispy black now, but it will eventually settle into a grey-ish green. Incidentally, that is where I got my first tattoo when I turned 18 many moons ago.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
IoanC
Archon

« Reply #2302 on: February 22, 2014, 03:04:22 AM »

Cool!

Gunnarr
OC.net guru

« Reply #2303 on: February 22, 2014, 03:07:07 AM »

i wish you good luck james in your attempt to reduce the sin of your hand

i would be too chicken to do that lol

I am a demonic servant! Beware!
LBK
Toumarches

« Reply #2304 on: February 22, 2014, 04:15:15 AM »

That sounds rather offensive to the Orthodox in Egypt who get this tattoo by necessity.

I am more than aware of the Coptic tradition. Your gesture has nothing to do with their real and genuine reason for getting a simple cross tattoo.

It's not self-indulgent; I got it to protect my right hand from falling into sin and to pay tribute to the Copts in Egypt. Besides, I didn't pay for it, my grandparents bought it for me as a birthday gift. I went to the tattoo artist my dad goes to.

Where you got it done is of no consequence. As for your right hand, what's to stop your left hand from falling into sin?   police And spare me the sop and mush about praying tribute to the Copts. Don't insult their very real persecution by your indulgent act.

Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck

Stop making pale excuses, and brush up on some history.

The color of traditional tattoo inks of old were so because of the availability of certain pigments, not because of some idea of bruising from chains or fetters. The Maori and other Polynesians have tattooed themselves for centuries, and long before Europeans tried to subjugate them. So did certain Amerindian tribes before the conquistadores moved in.
Pharaoh714

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Rite

Lord Have Mercy! Christ Save me.

« Reply #2305 on: February 22, 2014, 05:22:49 AM »

Ditto. If you live as long as I have, you'll soon regret it as a silly manifestation of youthful immaturity masquerading as fidelity to your faith.

There are far better ways of expressing and proclaiming your faith than a mere self-indulgent tattoo.

They didn't have the Coptic engraving on the Cross?? Or did you choose not to get it?

The Coptic engraving says "Jesus Christ Son of God" ; while the Greek says "Jesus Christ the Victor"

It looks cool but people are going to think you are a Copt now! Smiley

"If I say, "My foot slips," Your mercy, O LORD, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." Psalm 94:18-19
Ionnis
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #2306 on: February 22, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »

LBK, I am thankful for your presence here, but sometimes you use your age and the supposed associated wisdom that comes with age against many who are either younger than you or disagree with you.  You especially use your age as a means to silence.  Yes, we all know James has his own stuff going on, but of what use is it for you to be so caustic towards him over something as simple as a tattoo?  A tattoo.  There are much worse things he can be doing and as far as I see it, I've never heard that tattoos are a sin or at least no more a sin than wearing jewelry. 

"If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”  -The Divine John Chrysostom

“Till we can become divine, we must be content to be human, lest in our hurry for change we sink to something lower.” -Anthony Trollope
mabsoota
Archon

Jurisdiction: Coptic

Kyrie eleison

« Reply #2307 on: February 22, 2014, 10:12:22 AM »

i like the tattoo!
i can't get one for family reasons, but one day i hope to get one.

the slavic inscription on the coptic style tattoo emphasizes our common orthodox faith and i like it.
 Smiley
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #2308 on: February 22, 2014, 04:03:53 PM »

They didn't have the Coptic engraving on the Cross?? Or did you choose not to get it?

They had the Coptic engraving but I honestly didn't understand it and it didn't carry as much sentimental value to me. I customized it by replacing the Coptic engraving with the IC XC NIKA.

The Coptic engraving says "Jesus Christ Son of God"

I wish I had known that when I was deciding on which engraving to get.

It looks cool but people are going to think you are a Copt now! Smiley

Well, maybe it will help me to meet a Coptic woman now that I have a visible sign of my Orthodox faith.

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #2309 on: February 22, 2014, 04:03:53 PM »

It hurt like heck getting it done--the wrist is a very veiny, sensitive part of the body. Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck, but I got mine in black because it stays consistent the longest and it looks bluish anyway.

Get back to me after you've gotten one on the side of your ribs. Wink Wise of you to get it in black- it looks nice and crispy black now, but it will eventually settle into a grey-ish green. Incidentally, that is where I got my first tattoo when I turned 18 many moons ago.

Is it normal for the tattooed skin to seem raised? Like, when I rub the tattoo it feels bumpy or crispy swollen.

What was your first tattoo?

I kind of want to get a second tattoo of a Brute Chieftain head with crossed Gravity Hammers behind it but that might look kind of nerdy, especially if I ever acquire a wife and she asks me what it means  Cheesy

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #2310 on: February 22, 2014, 05:09:44 PM »

I am more than aware of the Coptic tradition. Your gesture has nothing to do with their real and genuine reason for getting a simple cross tattoo.

I don't think that's none of your business though, now is it?

As for your right hand, what's to stop your left hand from falling into sin?

Have you ever tried masturbating with your left hand? It is not easy. Now that my right hand is sanctified I'll be less willing to do sinful things with it.

police And spare me the sop and mush about praying tribute to the Copts. Don't insult their very real persecution by your indulgent act.

It's not insult; it's paying tribute. There's nothing "indulgent" about it either. You post on this website even though you don't need to--you could be out helping orphans or whatever instead of posting--so what's wrong with me getting a tattoo to protect my right hand and to pay tribute to Middle Eastern Christians?

For the record, prove to me that tattoos are wrong or prohibited by the Church. I read the entire Rudder as well as several collections of lesser known Canons before getting this tattoo and there wasn't a single Canon at all prohibiting tattoos.

Ascribing the Church's authority to something you personally frown upon is misleading to a lot of people.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #2311 on: February 22, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »

Where you got it done is of no consequence. As for your right hand, what's to stop your left hand from falling into sin?   police And spare me the sop and mush about praying tribute to the Copts. Don't insult their very real persecution by your indulgent act.

Traditionally the tattoo is supposed to be done in blue or green to commemorate the bruises from wearing chains around the neck

Stop making pale excuses, and brush up on some history.

The color of traditional tattoo inks of old were so because of the availability of certain pigments, not because of some idea of bruising from chains or fetters. The Maori and other Polynesians have tattooed themselves for centuries, and long before Europeans tried to subjugate them. So did certain Amerindian tribes before the conquistadores moved in.
Do mind your own business, LBK.
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #2312 on: February 22, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »

Have you ever tried masturbating with your left hand? It is not easy. Now that my right hand is sanctified I'll be less willing to do sinful things with it.

Both of your hands were anointed with Chrism when you joined the Church.  If the seal of the Holy Spirit won't stop you, a Cross tattoo isn't going to be of much help other than making you hesitate momentarily a few times.  And the very first time passion makes you stop hesitating, all you've got is ink on your wrist and a new line that's been crossed. 

Chastity is more difficult than sitting for a tattoo. 

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2313 on: February 22, 2014, 05:27:46 PM »

Is it normal for the tattooed skin to seem raised? Like, when I rub the tattoo it feels bumpy or crispy swollen.

Yes, leave it alone. Don't pick at it or peel the scabs. Don't be freaked out when it looks like absolute crap if it doesn't already. It'll get shiny like a scar and the ink will look really grey and light.

This was mine. Long story.

I kind of want to get a second tattoo of a Brute Chieftain head with crossed Gravity Hammers behind it but that might look kind of nerdy, especially if I ever acquire a wife and she asks me what it means  Cheesy

When you find a wife, she will love you- nerdy tattoo or no.  Wink

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
LBK
Toumarches

« Reply #2314 on: February 22, 2014, 05:28:35 PM »

Both of your hands were anointed with Chrism when you joined the Church.  If the seal of the Holy Spirit won't stop you, a Cross tattoo isn't going to be of much help other than making you hesitate momentarily a few times.  And the very first time passion makes you stop hesitating, all you've got is ink on your wrist and a new line that's been crossed. 

Chastity is more difficult than sitting for a tattoo. 

Once again, a pearl from Mor. Thank you.
xOrthodox4Christx
Archon

Faith: Protestant (Inquirer)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Christianity

« Reply #2315 on: February 22, 2014, 05:30:40 PM »

Yes, leave it alone. Don't pick at it or peel the scabs. Don't be freaked out when it looks like absolute crap if it doesn't already. It'll get shiny like a scar and the ink will look really grey and light.

This was mine. Long story.

I kind of want to get a second tattoo of a Brute Chieftain head with crossed Gravity Hammers behind it but that might look kind of nerdy, especially if I ever acquire a wife and she asks me what it means  Cheesy

When you find a wife, she will love you- nerdy tattoo or no.  Wink

It should say Salam not Shalom.  Wink
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:30:50 PM by xOrthodox4Christx » Logged

"Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth.... While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." (Eugene Debs)
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2316 on: February 22, 2014, 05:35:32 PM »

It should say Salam not Shalom.  Wink

Ah... Hindsight. Gets me every time. Wink

Peacemaker
Elder

« Reply #2317 on: February 22, 2014, 07:39:08 PM »

"If you die before you die, you will not die when you die"
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #2318 on: February 23, 2014, 08:17:23 PM »

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=b4a87d7
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« Reply #2319 on: February 24, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »

the slavic inscription on the coptic style tattoo emphasizes our common orthodox faith and i like it.
 Smiley
+ 1 Wink

I understand James' purposes of having tattoo: solidarity with Copts (but, anyway, we should remember prayer for them is more important! Wink) and to not get into some types of sin (probably mainly sexual ones, but not only) - I think that's one of the reasons to wear cross on the neck, wearing prayer ropes, have icons in various places of our homes etc.

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #2320 on: February 24, 2014, 10:53:49 AM »

I have been considering getting traditional Maori tattoos on my face.  I have checked with a few local tattoo artists but they are all too expensive, so I am just going to do it myself.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Here is what I am going for:

DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #2321 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »

Because everyone needs something to snicker at today:

Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #2322 on: February 24, 2014, 01:56:24 PM »

I don't get it...

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #2323 on: February 24, 2014, 02:16:55 PM »

I don't get it...

I figure someone can find stuff to snicker about .....I snicker at pictures of myself all the time... Wink
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #2324 on: February 24, 2014, 02:25:18 PM »

I don't get it...

I figure someone can find stuff to snicker about .....I snicker at pictures of myself all the time... Wink

Are you snickering in your picture? Smiley

DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #2325 on: February 24, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »

I don't get it...

Are you snickering in your picture? Smiley

I was trying to keep the wind from blowing more hair in my face and thus laughing at that.....they picked a very windy day to take Parish portraits for a board at Church....
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2326 on: February 24, 2014, 02:43:42 PM »

Yay! I've been wondering. Smiley You look very nice. No snickering here.

Now if only some of the rest of you would pay up and post...

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #2327 on: February 24, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »

Denise, you look good! Nothing to worry about.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2328 on: February 24, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »

I have been considering getting traditional Maori tattoos on my face.  I have checked with a few local tattoo artists but they are all too expensive, so I am just going to do it myself.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Here is what I am going for:

I think you could probably just get the ink out of many Bic pens to use. Maybe get yourself a sewing needle and secure them to a stick (or one of those Bic pens if you want to be really thrifty) as your needle poker. Make sure you sanitize that needle in a flame though.

I can't see what could possibly go wrong. Just trace out your design first on your face and sit in front of a mirror- you're good to go!

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #2329 on: February 24, 2014, 03:28:23 PM »

I think you could probably just get the ink out of many Bic pens to use. Maybe get yourself a sewing needle and secure them to a stick (or one of those Bic pens if you want to be really thrifty) as your needle poker. Make sure you sanitize that needle in a flame though.

I can't see what could possibly go wrong. Just trace out your design first on your face and sit in front of a mirror- you're good to go!

Thanks!  A friend of mine made a tattoo machine out of a needle and an electric drill back in his jail days.  I'd ask him for help but I think he might be back in jail, these days.
Maximum Bob
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Personal Text? We can have personal text?

« Reply #2330 on: February 24, 2014, 04:31:34 PM »

Wouldn't it be easier to apply ink liberally to a cactus and apply the cactus liberally to your face?

AS MANY OF YOU AS HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST HAVE PUT ON CHRIST, ALLELEUIA
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #2331 on: February 24, 2014, 04:38:43 PM »

Wouldn't it be easier to apply ink liberally to a cactus and apply the cactus liberally to your face?

only if you like a Pointillistic style!
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2332 on: February 24, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »

Thanks!  A friend of mine made a tattoo machine out of a needle and an electric drill back in his jail days.  I'd ask him for help but I think he might be back in jail, these days.

Ah... what a shame. Prison tattoos are renown for their quality!

RehamG
Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Inquirer

« Reply #2333 on: February 24, 2014, 09:01:02 PM »

Yep, my wrist one was raised, and scabby for almost 3wk. I think the artist was heavy handed on me though since none of my others (lots) did that at all. Do NOT pick at it. My wrist cross is in bad need of a touch up. It itched so bad and I gave in and ended up pulling up some of the ink scab. It doesn't look too bad but I notice it.  Cry

I got mine for personal reasons, to make sure I would never go back to Islam.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:05:34 PM by RehamG » Logged

"A humble man who lives a spiritual life, when he reads the Holy Scriptures, will relate all things to himself and not to others.”

– St. Mark the Ascetic, Sermon, 1.6
Antonis
"The Most Honourable The Morquess of Something"
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco Outside of San Francisco

You must try this Balkan blend, Barsanuphius.

« Reply #2334 on: February 24, 2014, 09:58:36 PM »

Chanting  Smiley

As I dissipate, Christ precipitates.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #2335 on: February 25, 2014, 02:34:59 AM »

Chanting  Smiley

Nice  Smiley

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
kelly
UNSUBSCRIBED from the world
OC.net guru

« Reply #2336 on: February 25, 2014, 06:06:56 PM »

You look so young!

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
Antonis
"The Most Honourable The Morquess of Something"
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco Outside of San Francisco

You must try this Balkan blend, Barsanuphius.

« Reply #2337 on: February 25, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »

You look so young!
I guess 18 is pretty young.  Tongue

As I dissipate, Christ precipitates.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #2338 on: February 26, 2014, 12:46:42 AM »

Here is a realistic interpretation of me with a mustache.

I'm bored.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #2339 on: February 26, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »

"Beardliness is next to godliness." - Abba Hezekiah

And when it comes to matters of salvation and virtue, women are given the same tasks and goals as men. Thus, truly I say unto you, you are not far from the kingdom!

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Tags: pictures photos 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: